PDA

View Full Version : Amanda at Silver Fox --- really bad experience !

yyc2931
16-10-2018, 04:44 PM
It’s the first time I write a review, but it’s a worst experience I’ve ever gone through. Can’t be silence any more.... So if anything wrong, please tell me.

I have never been to silver fox before. At first, I went to SS today and the girls I was looking for still not come yet. So sad. Then I remembered Amanda—‘number 1’ girl in silver fox. Actually, I hesitated for a long time, but decided to go(really wrong decision making haha)

I stepped in silver fox at 11.30am, and mamasan told me Amanda is free. The price is 30min/$90 including massage, B2B and HJ. Sounds good. I paid that and she lead me to room 4 I think? Anyway Amanda came quick. She looks like around 30's, slim body with C cup I think. I heard other two punters enjoyed their sessions with exciting voices when Amanda open the door. I think it might be a happy time. However, reality beat me lol.

Part 1
Amanda started her massage and it above average I think. It’s like a medium massage but do hit my point. The problem is that it’s only last around 5 minutes, and she started to tease me! Okay, it’s fine. I think she might wanna play with me for longer time. It did make me hard and she asked “Do you like it?” “Yes of course!”. Then she asked me turn over and I saw her keep looking the clock. I didn’t feel good with that behavior. It’s only about 11.37.

Part 2
Amanda gave me face massage with few second. Then she asked
“Did you pay $90 at front?” “Yes”
“That include only B2B and HJ. If you wanna some extra services you need pay extra.” “What’s that?”
“Xxxxxxxxx”
I believe everyone know what’s that, and I refused it. Not only her behaviors, but If I wanna these services why not go to brothels? After that, her smile disappeared and began a rush HJ with putting her tits on my body. Is that called B2B slide lol? I can’t describe more because nothing to describe! Come out, finish, clean, all finished at 11.45, and Amanda asked whether I need some more massage. I said I need to go for work and left immediately, actually I don’t wanna stay there any more.

I don’t know whether she will show better attitude if I choice the extra. I won’t come back any more. Btw, the ad said Amanda is Japanese mix. I am 100% sure she’s Chinese with her accent. When I asked, she said she’s Japanese.Holy shit