PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Indonesian Pocket Rocket Chantik now in Melbourne

Doa
16-10-2018, 05:57 PM
Indonesian Pocket Rocket Chantik has landed her Aus mobile number is 040 1957 091 well woth the phone call and visit have fun you will enjoy it

Doa
19-10-2018, 06:53 AM
Date of Visit : 16/10/18

My experience/comments :
I spotted the ad over the weekend. Cantik is doing incalls for a few weeks in East Melbourne. After I confirmed I had seen the Kissyoubaby ad above we agreed on a morning time, she said she had arrived in Melbourne last night. She is working out of a big apartment with a king size bed. She offered me a drink of water, then we showered together and after soaping me up and rinsing me she dropped to her knees and blew me with water running over both of us. Mid depth, varying speeds and used her hands when she wanted a break. Stand up, quick cock slide between her ass cheeks then we dry off and go to the bedroom. Some LFK, cat bath, more BBBJ with a long pink toy with two bulb ends vibrating under my sack, I had to stop her before I blew. Covered me up, she was well stocked with condoms. Asian cow girl for a bit, then reverse ACG, then mish, then doggy. I needed a breather so went DATY for a while. She is nice and tight and responsive to touch. Got her to turn around on all fours and rimmed her, she lay flat and took a bit of anal too while holding her toy at the front. She came like this, great feeling. Disengaged, ripped the dom off and finshed up with FIA and wanking over her back. We rinsed off and for the last few minutes stood looking out the window over Victoria Parade, me feeling her up and her saying how shitty Melbourne weather is today. She ignored her phone until I was getting dressed. No extras, all included. She's a nice lady, very easy to talk to.
Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message