PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star SUMMER comes again!

lifethinker
13-05-2012, 03:15 AM
SUMMER is so hot, and I met her again this Saturday.

Today, when I come to 5*, the door is open and no reception is there. And a girl runs out to call the reception and , we saw each other, I see, it's SUMMER.

There are 8-9 girls (so many, that's why I like 5*, you can see different girls. comparison makes perfect) in the long lineup. FeiFei is also in the lineup, but finally I chose SUMMER. SUMMER's smile is really charming, which I cannot resist.

After this time, I think I can confidently say that SUMMER looks similar to Lai YaYan, a Taiwan actress and singer, especially the pics shown below

SUMMER is a naughty girl, she can joke you and may even knock your head just like girlfriend.
What a cute girl! I would like just to pay to see her smile.

ps:
Last weekend report: SUMMER, as hot as the name (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?788-Summer-as-hot-as-the-name) (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?788-Summer-as-hot-as-the-name)

wilisno
13-05-2012, 03:24 AM
Haha, can't catch up with you ! :miao:

h2oboy18
27-05-2012, 01:20 PM
I have been a (very) long time lurker on these forums, so it is time for me to contribute!! :) Based upon the great reviews here, I booked Summer without even seeing her beforehand which made me very nervous. Much more comforting to see a lineup before making a choice ...

But for me, I was very very happy I relied on the great reviews. No regrets. Thank you bros and I will do my best to write more reviews!

lifethinker
29-05-2012, 02:19 AM
Great! Do you think the pics in my review are helpful?

h2oboy18
29-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Your pics are very helpful! But what I remember most of her face are the dimples! She has a very nice smile.

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2012, 09:34 AM
Your pics are very helpful! But what I remember most of her face are the dimples! She has a very nice smile.

Pictures said a thousand words!!

I think its a great move if brothers cum across photos that are look alike of WL or ML then why not post it to share, i'll do it!! Save me running out of ideas and words to describe the girl!!

Good job

Cheers

Travelmate
31-05-2012, 10:38 AM

Dimples can be fix by photoshop.
But when you see her face to face
Dimples can be fix up made-up
but this will turn you off

wilisno
31-05-2012, 12:05 PM

Why do you want to fix dimple ??? It makes the face look cute ! You're not thinking about pimples, are you ? ;)

lifethinker
31-05-2012, 01:22 PM
dimple is not pimple,
I found non-native speakers can also learn English from this forum.

Sergaent Brody
21-07-2012, 02:43 AM
she looks different but just as cute imo

Alexlim
11-09-2012, 01:43 AM
Ummm, I haven't met Summer before ! Now I know why my crazy friend could wait for 45 mins! to see Summer.

wilisno
17-09-2012, 08:29 PM
I do miss my Summer baby now ! :-/

cisco
17-09-2012, 08:49 PM
can i ask you bros a question bro,...
which one is good service and beauty between Moe and summer bro,...?

thanx bros

manman888
17-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Bro cisco, my opinion is Moe has a better look in appearance, service about the same as well. Maybe others have different opinion.

cisco
17-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Thank you for the info bro manman888 ,...

Alexlim
04-10-2012, 07:57 AM
HOT SUMMER

.....Come Feel The HEAT....

TONIGHT I'm not finish my last long duty yet but I couldn't keep my sperm anymore, so after I finished my long day and a bit tried but I couldn't sleep :(:(:( so I made decision to go to 5*! Yes it is not my time ! I know the shop might busy but I 'm horny hahaha... When I arrived I had to wait outside for a while ( I press bell 5 times, I haven't had to wait outside too long like this before, Now I understand some bros who had to wait outside Ginza in the winter time ! bloody windy and cold ... SORRY GINZA, you are still in my mind as my second home ground)

Back to outside 5* AGAIN! when Laurie open the door he looked a bit busy and when I go inside 3 bros wait in the back and 2 bros come after me ! WTH this is 1.30 am why you are too horny like me at this time!!!!

I went to the back and waited ........... before I got sleep Laurie APPEAR awkkkk I don't wanna see him I wanna see SNDS or Gangnam Gangster ( Sorry Laurie I'm joking) 2 bros got LISA and ? (I don't know, I know just how long I have to wait in the queue !!!! ) He told me just Summer avail! another bro have a look he has rights to choose before me T_T (I talked to myself "If he choose Summer I would go home and hand SUM my self = Sum+er (Sorry prof Wil you might upset with my broken English) = Summer but it is not cute Summer hahaha

God Bless me he passed, that time I feel warm immediately Summer come to my life NO MORE COLD :) I really understand now why my fucking crazy friend could wait her for 45 mins and that accident time made I missed to see SPICY KID (Miss her so much now, when you will come back to spice my life after you spice your world BABY Spice) but that time I met HEBE babe ummm yummm

Back to SPICY SUMMER ... I saw her many time but I haven't had session with her ! because I always prefer SPICY KID my BABY SPICE.. ^^

1160Summer Appear and see her as close as I can Wow she look like Jeong Ryeo Won, one of my favorite Korean star (If any bros who are super fan of Korean Drama, should know she is so cute from the Korean series WHICH STAR ARE YOU FORM? , "Don't tell me five STAR" hahaha:shout: )

Summer is so cute but I think she is more skinny than before she took hoilday, She told me she's dark ! no BABE you has milky white skin ^^ She could give very good GFE as Spicy KID ummm I'm trying to continue keep her in my "XxX Files"list I told her she looks like Korean star ... her answer is as same as the actress in Korean Movie "MY Sassy girl" always say to the actor " Yes,I'm" then I told her she looks like the actress from Korean drama "Which star are you from" her answer is "Umm, she taller than me I look like her it mean I'm pretty and smiles :) kiss Wow... 9.5 from 10 for GFE

AR catbath, dfk, bbbj and GooD Ahhhh...

My longest winter in my heart will be gone and will be SUMMER LOVE

Sarang hae~ :love:

wilisno
04-10-2012, 09:37 AM
TONIGHT I'm not finish my last long duty yet but I couldn't keep my sperm anymore, so after I finished my long day and a bit tried but I couldn't sleep :(:(:( so I made decision to go to 5*! Yes it is not my time ! I know the shop might busy but I 'm horny hahaha... When I arrived I had to wait outside for a while ( I press bell 5 times, I haven't had to wait outside too long like this before, Now I understand some bros who had to wait outside Ginza in the winter time ! bloody windy and cold ... SORRY GINZA, you are still in my mind as my second home ground)

Back to outside 5* AGAIN! when Laurie open the door he looked a bit busy and when I go inside 3 bros wait in the back and 2 bros come after me ! WTH this is 1.30 am why you are too horny like me at this time!!!!

I went to the back and waited ........... before I got sleep Laurie APPEAR awkkkk I don't wanna see him I wanna see SNDS or Gangnam Gangster ( Sorry Laurie I'm joking) 2 bros got LISA and ? (I don't know, I know just how long I have to wait in the queue !!!! ) He told me just Summer avail! another bro have a look he has rights to choose before me T_T (I talked to myself "If he choose Summer I would go home and hand SUM my self = Sum+er (Sorry prof Wil you might upset with my broken English) = Summer but it is not cute Summer hahaha

God Bless me he passed, that time I feel warm immediately Summer come to my life NO MORE COLD :) I really understand now why my fucking crazy friend could wait her for 45 mins and that accident time made I missed to see SPICY KID (Miss her so much now, when you will come back to spice my life after you spice your world BABY Spice) but that time I met HEBE babe ummm yummm

Back to SPICY SUMMER ... I saw her many time but I haven't had session with her ! because I always prefer SPICY KID my BABY SPICE.. ^^

1160Summer Appear and see her as close as I can Wow she look like Jeong Ryeo Won, one of my favorite Korean star (If any bros who are super fan of Korean Drama, should know she is so cute from the Korean series WHICH STAR ARE YOU FORM? , "Don't tell me five STAR" hahaha:shout: )

Summer is so cute but I think she is more skinny than before she took hoilday, She told me she's dark ! no BABE you has milky white skin ^^ She could give very good GFE as Spicy KID ummm I'm trying to continue keep her in my "XxX Files"list I told her she looks like Korean star ... her answer is as same as the actress in Korean Movie "MY Sassy girl" always say to the actor " Yes,I'm" then I told her she looks like the actress from Korean drama "Which star are you from" her answer is "Umm, she taller than me I look like her it mean I'm pretty and smiles :) kiss Wow... 9.5 from 10 for GFE

AR catbath, dfk, bbbj and GooD Ahhhh...

My longest winter in my heart will be gone and will be SUMMER LOVE

Sarang hae~ :love:
Damn ! You're good at finding lookalike photos ! ;)

Booster
04-10-2012, 10:08 AM
I thinks it's the opposite, he's good at picking WL who look like hot stars.

wilisno
04-10-2012, 10:21 AM
Haha ! Either way, he's good then ! ;) ;) ;)

Alexlim
04-10-2012, 12:43 PM

Booster Bro, everyone love to see STaR, right? I am normal old guy who has a warm heart for the girls :) Anyway, My next target is see SNDS in 5* line up Gee~~~~ if I'd had 9 dicks I'd have picked 9 girls from line up and make my Harem beat with Summer,Lisa,Moe,Tara,Choko,Rubi as my need and Bunny,Sujan, Kristie as Prof Wilisno comment

Or I could have my legend team Legendary Spice
I wannabe lalala

Spicy Kid as Baby Spice
Queen FeiFei as Posh Spice
HeBe BaBe as Sporty Spice
AnnieLim(for Alexlim) as Scary Spice

And the last seat for Ginger Spice,
I haven't chosen yet might be Lovely Loren or Queen Moon but I haven't seen them yet
Possible Lovely Loren because on one team shouldn't have 2 Queens

Haha ! Either way, he's good then ! ;) ;) ;)

Hahaha, even though I met Sassy Summer from GangNam Gangster but I'm still missing Spicy Kid Ohhh my baby Spice

5 Star City
04-10-2012, 02:35 PM
Bro Alexlim

Movie Star Jeong Ryeo Won looks just like our

Hot SUMMER

Alexlim
04-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Bro Alexlim

Movie Star Jeong Ryeo Won looks just like our

Hot SUMMER

I hope my heart will not be stolen by Sassy Summer before Spicy Kid will come back. I will not ask Summer again "Which STaR are you from" because her answer will be the same

5 Star City
Your Name Says It All:miao::miao::miao::miao:

star
20-10-2012, 06:26 PM
My god....so funny and so many girls...! Wait for me girls....!

wilisno
21-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Jeong Ryeo Won comes again ! :miao:

TheTiger
30-10-2012, 10:09 AM
If she looks as good as the look-alike photos then I need to see Summer !!!

Alexlim
30-10-2012, 11:20 AM
If she looks as good as the look-alike photos then I need to see Summer !!!

Yes, Mr.Tiger sir. Summer has real name is Jeong Ryeo Won :) <3 <3 her similar is not just her face,but her body also twins ... :slobber:

5 Star City
20-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Another

HOT SUMMER

DAY

Where is Bro A :miao:

Alexlim
20-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Another

HOT SUMMER

DAY

Where is Bro A :miao:

Oops sneezing

Sassy Summer if Oppa will not do tried Oppa will go see you and will be your karaoke box with special mic for you and Oppa will sing this song for you

Naje-neun ttasaroun inkanjeo-gin yeoja
Keopi hanjanye yeoyureuraneun pumkyeok i-nneun yeoja
Bami omyeon shimjangi tteugeowojineun yeoja
Keureon banjeon i-nneun yeoja

Naneun sana-i
Naje-neun neomankeum ttasaroun geureon sana-i
Keopi shikgido jeone wonsyas ttaerineun sana-i
Bami omyeon shimjangi teojyeobeorineun sana-i
Keureon sana-i

Hehe Arajee :red_heart::red_heart: