PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Ayaka

aussie_guy
17-10-2018, 12:12 AM
Person's Name : Ayaka
Establishment : Ginza
Rates : $280/hr
Size/shape : 155cm, small, petite, A cup tits.
Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese
Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, FS

Comments:

I saw that there was a new girl that had started at Ginza and decided to book. When I got there, I was told that the room wasn't in the main building, but the new building next door. I like these new rooms since they're bigger and there's a separate bedroom. It feels less like a shop and more like a private apartment. I've often liked punts where you go to a hotel or apartment and the girl is there by herself since it makes you feel like you're not going to have sex with a WL, but a fuck buddy or a part time gf or whatever. This is similar to the feel you get when you visit these new rooms at Ginza.

Ayaka seemed a bit shy at first. She's small and petite, maybe 155cm with a small frame. Not much body fat on her at all. She isn't as toned as Yuri, but she is about the same build, perhaps Yuri was a tiny bit smaller. Ayaka has short dark hair and small cute facial features. She speaks very little English so we used Google Translate to communicate most of the time. I sat on the couch and took off my clothes and this is in another room to the bedroom which I like. It seems like a private apartment rather than one room with a bed and shower in it.

Ayaka was wearing some bunny ears or something which seemed to suit her cute looks and personality. Her body is slim and her tits are small, A cup with small cute nipples. DFK is good and she seems to be getting into it. She isn't PSE like some of the other more experienced WLs and she likes to take things slow. When she was doing the cat bath for me, she took her time and I was laying there enjoying it. I had booked 1 hour so we didn't need to rush. Her BBBJ was surprisingly good for a girl that didn't seem very experienced. I was relaxed during the cat bath but when she started BBBJ, I got horny pretty quickly.

I did DATY on her and she seemed to enjoy it. Usually I'm not a huge fan of DATY. I sometimes like it, but most of the time I'm not actually sure what I'm doing and whether the girl likes it or not. I wonder if my skills are shit or whether I'm boring the girl or not. So it's always nice when the girl seems to be enjoying herself. Ayaka seemed genuine and responsive so I enjoyed myself more.

It was time for sex so on with the condom and missionary was first. We did this for a bit before Ayaka used what little English she knew to ask to change positions. Doggy was next and then some prone bone. I then asked her to stand up next to the big mirror and we fucked in front of that for a bit. I'm not usually one for standing up sex so I have no idea what possessed me to do this. I think it was because the room is so nice and the mirror is fucking massive that I was eyeing it during the BBBJ so I thought I should put it to good use. Back to the bed and it wasn't long before I came.

Cleaned up and then talked for a bit. She asked me a few things about Australia compared to Japan and then the buzzer rang.

Ayaka is a small petite girl with a nice personality. She's cute and a bit shy. She's lovely and would suit guys who want to see a girl who is more GFE rather than PSE. Don't expect the style of service that you get from the more experienced WLs out there who will ravage you senseless. Ayaka's style is more slow and sensual and relaxed. It's definitely not sex at maximum speed like some of the more naughty WLs, so don't go into the punt expecting something like that. Think more of a gentle soft girlfriend type.

There are a few other girls I want to see next, but will probably see Ayaka again soon because she's cute and I enjoy her style and personality. Treat her nice because she's a nice girl.

NC3
17-10-2018, 12:53 AM
... nice review aussie_guy. We love authentic GFE girls, Ayaka seems to be one of these lovely GFE girls.

aussie_guy
17-10-2018, 01:48 PM
... nice review aussie_guy. We love authentic GFE girls, Ayaka seems to be one of these lovely GFE girls.

I agree with you. Ayaka is lovely. She's worth seeing if you have the time.