PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Worst experiences with 42 gradeville

xopub
17-10-2018, 12:13 AM
I headed to 42 gradeville on Tiesday 17th october 2018.
I had session with baby for 30min with baby. She is rushing everything.,,, and rushing to finishing the session.
I had been and enjoyed 42 gradeville until today, but I will mot go back to 42 after todays session with baby.
Total waste of money.. avoid Bady at 42 gradesville.

Assandlegs
17-10-2018, 12:43 AM
Haha... fuck me... you book for only 30 minutes and seem surprised when a new girl rushes the session.... you went in for a "quickie" and that what you got....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

42Gladesville
17-10-2018, 01:29 AM
I headed to 42 gradeville on Tiesday 17th october 2018.
I had session with baby for 30min with baby. She is rushing everything.,,, and rushing to finishing the session.
I had been and enjoyed 42 gradeville until today, but I will mot go back to 42 after todays session with baby.
Total waste of money.. avoid Bady at 42 gradesville.

Oh, that sounds horrible! Our sincerest apologies for the experience, we will have a long talk to her tomorrow and try to make sure this never ever happens again. Please dont let this one bad experience ruin how you've enjoyed our place! And thank you for the feedback! We need this feedbacks to keep watch and improve the girls service. Again, we terribly apologize, and we will have a long talk with her. Please check your PM as well.

lebman
17-10-2018, 04:43 PM
I like this, owner should never leave an opportunity to improve. Hope this does not gets repeated again.