PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Roxy - So the legend is true

Hard
17-10-2018, 11:41 AM
Just recently moved to Sydney from Perth and being a single guy and no girl friend, a busy working life meaning I need to find something to do at night, oh well, sometimes.:miao:

A workmate told me about 278 Club so I decided to take my first visit on Monday, I thought being a Monday things will be quiet there but NO, have to book in advance!

So my first punt will have to be decided by Sys99 reviews and photos from the 278 Club roster. I like Natural Boobs and there are so many to choose from. At the time of the booking, one of the available was Roxy. I didn't see any bad review about her, so the risk is really minimal.

Roxy came in with a big smile and gave me a kiss straight away, she looks quite pretty and I'll say 90% similar to the photos. When she undressed I was like wow, almost a perfect body, and most importantly, big natural boobs. Her's were just the right shape and size, and being natural, so soft.

The service overall was similar to other reviews, so I probably won't bore you guys. Non-stop DFK (have to take a deep breath at times). BBBJ probably was not the best I have but I still enjoyed it. Sex was great, tried all kinds of positions and she is really willing to please me.

So overall my first punt in Sydney was a success, these are my scores:

Face and Age: 8/10, mid 20s.
Body: 8.5/10.
Boobs: 9.5/10. I like Big Boobs, if she is 1 or 2 cup bigger I would of marry her :shout:
Service: 9/10.

BTW, I saw a few girls came in and out while waiting in waiting room. Ask the guy about a pretty busty girl and was told she is Didi, those DD boobs looks hot, so she will be in my next visit. :slobber:

ray5950
17-10-2018, 05:01 PM
If you are into big natural boobs.
Make sure you also try Cici or Olivia.
Huge AF !!

bigfatkilo
17-10-2018, 05:09 PM
Mare once you have been to 278 ginza, you won't go anywhere else unless there is someoen particular you are seeing. These two shops take the punting out of punting. Guaranteed services and value. Just need to choose your weapon of choice. Welcome to the club.

Hard
17-10-2018, 05:13 PM
If you are into big natural boobs.
Make sure you also try Cici or Olivia.
Huge AF !!

Thanks for the tips!!

I love Big Boobs, but I still can't get Didi off my mind, so I will visit her on the weekend and write an after report.

Then work through the BIG Boob list. :slobber:

Hard
17-10-2018, 05:25 PM
Mare once you have been to 278 ginza, you won't go anywhere else unless there is someoen particular you are seeing. These two shops take the punting out of punting. Guaranteed services and value. Just need to choose your weapon of choice. Welcome to the club.

I'll let you guys know in a few weeks time. :smile:

My next Big Boob adventure will be Didi, then probably Joy, both have good reviews.

I can't find reviews about Cici and Olivia, anyone?

I just love Big Boobs :slobber:

Assandlegs
17-10-2018, 07:41 PM
I'll let you guys know in a few weeks time. [emoji2]

My next Big Boob adventure will be Didi, then probably Joy, both have good reviews.

I just love Big Boobs :slobber:Speechwriter did an amazing AR on Cici... I had a Lala/Cici double and wrote the AR.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?81356-Lala-and-Cici-A-Double-Night-to-Remember!!-Lala-s-quot-Gift-quot-to-Celebrate-100-Sessions!!!

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?81250-3-shots-in-55-minutes-with-Cici-the-girl-next-door

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ilovetits
18-10-2018, 10:15 AM
I'll let you guys know in a few weeks time. :smile:

I just love Big Boobs :slobber:

Went to 278 last night and try Olivia, great service and her boobs are so nice and soft only downside is if u after a very young girl she probably is not your type. But for me I don’t mind as long as her service is great and main thing is that her boobs are huge and smooth 😍😍😍😍

Adhish
18-10-2018, 11:45 AM
Theres a new girl Mimi with 36F cups and a big ass

Hard
18-10-2018, 12:00 PM
Went to 278 last night and try Olivia, great service and her boobs are so nice and soft only downside is if u after a very young girl she probably is not your type. But for me I don’t mind as long as her service is great and main thing is that her boobs are huge and smooth 

Thanks to all brothers for suggesting BIG Boobs girls for me. I probably need to go in early one day and see the line up in real person.

I've seen Didi in the flesh I just can't get her off my mind, and all the reviews are all very positive about her. :slobber:

Too bad I probably can only afford 1 or 2 punt per week, otherwise I will have them all BIG Boobs by now.

So here is my order of punting next: Didi, Joy, Mimi, Cici, Olivia.

I like Young as well, I don't mind fake age, as long as it's under 30. :shout:

Ilovetits
18-10-2018, 12:22 PM
Theres a new girl Mimi with 36F cups and a big ass
I just saw that as well on their roster may go to try it sometime this week 😍😍😍

Adhish
18-10-2018, 01:47 PM
I just saw that as well on their roster may go to try it sometime this week 

let us know how it goes