PDA

View Full Version : Other Sakura57 - Kiki - Worth the bloody wait

pingers
19-10-2018, 12:15 AM
Person's Name : Kiki

Establishment : Sakura57
57 Reservoir Street Surry Hills, NSW

Date of Visit : 14 October 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au/our-girls/kiki-china/

Phone ::(02) 9281-2818/ 0402-47-57-57

Hours of Business : 10am till 5am

Rates : $140 for 30 minutes

Size/shape : Nice tits and slim body. firm ass great to hold

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS, bbbj and daty

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

What an eventful night searching for a punt..... Spent the night out with the boys drinking and was feeling a bit toey so decided to venture out to the central where all the asian brothels are. Tried Ginza at first but they were closed at the time. Quickly went on google and found Sakura 57. Went there and mamasan said 20 min wait because no girls available. I couldn't wait so i went around the block to 206. Waited 5 mins and got into a room with a thai chick(forgot her name). Not sure what happened or if I did anything wrong but i got kicked out and money returned because the girl wouldn't shower with me. Very disappointing and turned me off but i was still persistent and needed to fuck so i went back to Sakura 57 and waited another 20 mins for Kiki. Moral of the story - always commit to the first brothel that you visit because it will turn out alright.
It was finally my time and Kiki was available, there were a few other girls available too and they were stunning. It was well worth the wait because kiki was fucking hot. The beer googles may have enhanced the sight who cares. She had nice handful tits and a firm ass.
i'd say the photos and videos on the website are accurate but she had less make up in person

The session started with bbbj in the shower for about 5 mins, then we moved onto the bed for more bbbj. Bbbj was nice and sloppy. I asked her if i could eat her out and she proceeded to move her ass to my face. Nice wet lips and very tight and made all the right moans. i could eat her all night.... She dommed me up and we fucked in cow girl while i was holding her tits. My favourite part of the session was pounding her in doggy and watching her arse bounce. this didnt last long so i finished in doggy. We showered and parted ways

Will i return??? yes No questions asked. Mamasan loooked after me and i will be back.