PDA

View Full Version : Question How much would you pay for a massage?

Mclovin69
19-10-2018, 06:23 PM
It kinda got me wondering how shop are charging for Massages.

Price list - base on 1hr session

Band 1
$150(All inclusive)
$125( " ")
$120("" ")

Band 2
80 (plus xtra)
70 ("" ")
65(" ")
60 (" ")
55 (" ")

I also notice shops in band 1 all inclusive does offer a shower before and after and include Happy ending. These shops have similar traits to brothel.

Band 2 require extra cost for HJ and don't have shower service.

What is your though? Is it worth the punt?

Adhish
19-10-2018, 09:56 PM
just go to 227 broadway man. worth it. try jasmine.

Mclovin69
20-10-2018, 07:26 AM
That my fav place but didn’t realise other place charge more

lonely heart
20-10-2018, 08:13 AM
I know the interior like 227 and Summerville is very well done. Also there are people who like they are close to city.....

For those who can move around and demand real quality of services, there are better places.

Seriously @ 2018 you are asking $125/60 mins??

DanThePuntingMan
20-10-2018, 12:31 PM
The way I see it Is that massage shops are using a very similar business model to airlines i.e Qantas (Fully Inclusive) & Jetstar (Budget).

In my personal opinion the majority if not ALL punters that go to a massage shop go for the ''Part 2'' aspect of the service, so when you add the extra's on top of the massage fee (Band 2 i.e $70 massage fee for 1hr + $50 Tip for NHJ) it would work out to be very similar in price to a (Band 1 - Fully Inclusive massage shop).

From a punter's perspective if that is the case then you really aren't saving a great deal, may $5-$10 for a punter at a ''Band 2'' Massage shop compared to a ''Band 1'' massage shop. The only real differences are that ''Band 1'' you pay fee upfront (Fully Inclusive to the shop and they pay the girl - Unless additional extra services are agree to in the room with the girl then you pay the tips to the girl directly) were as ''Band 2'' you pay the shop the massage fee and then in the room you pay the girl directly for (Part 2 - NHJ or any other additional extra's the girls provide).

From a ML's perspective one benefit is that they make more money at a ''Band 2'' massage shop for the same type of service that is provided at a ''Band 1'' massage shop purely because the ML's get paid a portion of the massage fee and then they get the tips for ''Part 2'' extra's.

My regular ML who moved from a ''Band 1'' fully inclusive massage shop to work at a ''Band 2'' massage shop is making so much extra money for doing the same thing and she has even started providing additional extra services that she never provided at the previous shop she worked at before due to shop rules.

So i would finally say unless your not getting extra's (Part 2) which is not very common but i have heard has happened then either way you still paying a very similar price, it just depends on the shop, service quality, and quality of the girls.

Also to add i have noticed that some ''Band 2'' massage shop do have some sort of shower facility but they are few and far between.

Mclovin69
20-10-2018, 08:57 PM
If we think about it extra usually cost 50. Are The band 1 shop passing the extra cost to the ml? Or they charging a bit more then pocketing it.

DanThePuntingMan
20-10-2018, 09:46 PM
If we think about it extra usually cost 50. Are The band 1 shop passing the extra cost to the ml? Or they charging a bit more then pocketing it.

Band 1 shop's are fully inclusive (Nude HJ included in price) so the shop take their cut and then pay the ML their service fee. Each shop is different in terms of the split between the shop and ML but from my understanding from several different girls at different fully inclusive shop the cut is generally 50/50, so if they charge $125 the shop takes $62.50 and the ML gets $62.50.

Whereas a ML working in a Band 2 shop, say the shop charges $70 1hr massage then the shop takes $35 and pays the ML $35 but as the ML would generally charge $50 for a NHJ they would get $85 per customer ($35 massage fee + $50 NHJ = $85)

Budgyboy
20-10-2018, 09:54 PM
From what i know only and only because im a long term regular mamsan in the shop i visit only takes half of massage and tips are the girls 100%. BUT the girls HAVE to give best massage first. Shit massage and cheap part 2 and their out. Massage is where she makes HER money and she likes to keep her prices in line wth service, smart little lady.

AHLUNGOR
22-10-2018, 08:36 AM
Band 1 shop's are fully inclusive (Nude HJ included in price) so the shop take their cut and then pay the ML their service fee. Each shop is different in terms of the split between the shop and ML but from my understanding from several different girls at different fully inclusive shop the cut is generally 50/50, so if they charge $125 the shop takes $62.50 and the ML gets $62.50.

Whereas a ML working in a Band 2 shop, say the shop charges $70 1hr massage then the shop takes $35 and pays the ML $35 but as the ML would generally charge $50 for a NHJ they would get $85 per customer ($35 massage fee + $50 NHJ = $85)

Mate, I don’t know where you got your 50/50 splits info from, that’s just don’t make sense, seriously you think a ML who works in fully inclusive nude RnT shop would settle for a $62.50 pay for an hours work, using your same logic, they only get $57.50 (for a 45 min/$115) and a ridiculous $47.50 (for a 30 min/$95) !

Shreddedolphin
07-11-2018, 05:28 AM
120 for 1 hr is pretty standard imo

Mclovin69
07-11-2018, 09:39 AM
Ye but $150 for 1hr is kinda going over board. Then fs plus $50