PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Try new girl after 3month kiki

Happyman2018
20-10-2018, 07:25 PM
I havent been writing any review for a while as I have been seeing one lady at 42 for past 3months.
Past two weeks been busy at work, and got no time to see my favorite gf, and last night planning to see her but due to time, got to past, but was feeling the need as been two weeks haven't have any, so I decide to have a cheat night I went and try kiki.

Kiki, was recommended by one of our bro here call mr fugly, after reading his review I decide to take a shot...

Kiki, is a young and cute girl I have seen in 42 apart from my favorite girl, she is second girl I find quite small and cute..
Due to I'm Chinese , we have no language barrier, so I felt she quite talkative, and we dont have any silence moment.
I do kind find quite weird at first as I havent been seeing any girl apart from only girl for few months, so seeing some1 new I felt very shy and uncomfortable.
But she eased thing off by entering to the room and give jump on lap and give me kiss and hug to warm thing up.

Her service is really good, she keen and willing to please, even after I came , she giving me a massage and try to ask me for a second round.
But like i said, work been very busy so coming for second round is not doable.

My conclusion is
She is a girl, who could provide service and keen and gfe, if you like Michelle service I do believe you will like hers.
But she more talkative more playful.
Definitely would go back again if my gf at 42 is not working..

42Gladesville
20-03-2019, 06:44 PM
Kiki here tonight!!