21-10-2018, 02:23 PM
Person's Name : Lily

Establishment : Kelly's

Date of Visit : 4/10/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely slim figure, nice C-cup bolt-ons, cute butt, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Half Thai, half Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, rimming, prostate massage, 69, cow-girl, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - pretty and shapely young girl and very good service

My experience/comments : Looked at the Kelly’s gallery and roster and liked the look of Lily so I called to book her. (I asked Kelly which girls were working that day and the six girls named were exactly those listed on their roster, which is good.)

Turned up and Kelly said Lily was waiting for me. I paid and was sent upstairs where I was met by Lily.

The room we went into was quite small with the queen bed just fitting in lengthways but with large mirrors at the foot and the head of the bed. (The other rooms I’ve been to here have been better.)

Lily is quite tall and has a pretty face and was wearing a pink outfit – a flimsy, see-through bra and a tiny matching wrap around her waist over a tiny g-string. Very sexy.

I showered and she stripped to reveal a lovely slim figure with impressive C-cup bolt-ons and a cute and shapely butt. Her bush is trimmed.

She gave me some mouthwash, had a quick shower and joined me on the bed.

Started with the usual lick of my nipples before moving down to kneel between my legs.

Lily did quite a bit of wiping down and spraying, which I thought was a bit ominous, but when she got down to it there were no interruptions, which was great.

She licked my balls and perineum and pointed to my arsehole and asked whether I wanted to be licked down there. I nodded and held one leg in the air and she gave me a light rimming. I moved her hand so she would stroke my cock at the same time – very nice!

Lily then looked up and asked whether I wanted her to insert a finger. Again I nodded and she put a condom on her finger, applied some lube and started massaging my prostate. She started to suck my cock while she did so – heaven!

Lily’s BBBJ was very good – nice eye-contact, good hand-action, starting nice and slowly with her tongue flicking over the underside of my helmet. She went about half-deep and, as I said, there were no interruptions.

After a good while I suggested some 69 and she moved round.

This was good but she asked me to be gentle, which is never a good sign, and I couldn’t get her to cum.

I got her to dismount and blow me some more. This time she upped the tempo and vigorously wanked me at the same time.

All too good and I had to ask her get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth. I think she said I could (it wasn’t totally clear) but I didn’t get round to testing this.

We started with some cowgirl and she rode me well for a while as I played with her tits and we had some light kissing. She was tight but she didn’t complain.

Lily then asked me to fuck her so we switched to the mish.

This was very good and Lily got quite vocal as I increased the tempo.

Lily was saying something about cumming but I wasn’t sure whether she was saying she was cumming or imploring me to do so. Anyway, it was good and I just kept going until I squirted.

After the tidy-up she lay beside me and we had a chat (with some help from our translator apps).

Lily said she was half Thai (mother from Chiang Mai) and half Chinese (father from Guangzhou) and I think this mix is shown in her facial features.

She said she’s been in Australia for four months and was 24.

I asked whether she worked anywhere else and she said Roseville Rose, also as Lily. Bugger – I drove past Roseville Rose this morning on my way to Kelly’s so I could have seen her there on a different day and saved some petrol!!

I found her pictures on the RR website and it shows her face – she is pretty and has a good figure. (Take a look at those photos, and the ones on the Kelly’s website, and you’ll want to go and see her.)

There was no rush to get rid of me and, as we were now over time, I suggested it was time to shower.

As I left there was another girl standing in the corridor – pretty and slim. She told me her name and it was the Number 2 on my list for today. Next week?

A very good session with a lovely and pretty young girl.

The Speechwriter
21-10-2018, 04:28 PM
Mr Fred.

Thank you for your recent reviews about this place in Five Dock. I really enjoy your work.

Your stories are packed with information and just the right amount of salacious detail.

The girls seem to enjoy your company, and they must certainly enjoy what you write about them.

I'm curious -- do you ask them if they'd like you to write a review, or do you just go ahead and write them?

Please keep your reviews (of Five Dock or anywhere else) coming.

Fred69
21-10-2018, 06:45 PM
Mr Fred.

Thank you for your recent reviews about this place in Five Dock. I really enjoy your work.

Your stories are packed with information and just the right amount of salacious detail.

The girls seem to enjoy your company, and they must certainly enjoy what you write about them.

I'm curious -- do you ask them if they'd like you to write a review, or do you just go ahead and write them?

Please keep your reviews (of Five Dock or anywhere else) coming.

Thanks for your kind words. I am always respectful towards the girls and I find it is reciprocated.

I never discuss my reviews (or anyone else's) with the girls. I've heard of too many cases where punters have told girls about reviews and it usually causes problems.

My reviews are always factual, so the girls can have no complaints, and I find most of the girls I see are good or better than good, so in the end they will get more business.

But if I encounter a dud, I'll still write a review, although the Mamasans at my regular shops know this and make sure I don't see a dud.

If a girl asks me why I've booked her, I don't say that I read a good review of her, I mention a fictitious "friend" called Paul who recommended her.

To my mind, discussing review with the WLs is an absolute "no-no". Apart from all the other pitfalls, you'd probably end up spending half the session discussing what someone else wrote about her instead of getting on with the real reason for the visit.

Only a selected sample of my reviews are posted on this forum. A full set can be found elsewhere.

Fred

thaipussyhunter
21-10-2018, 09:36 PM
Fred69 - Your reviews are well written & real
Some other reviews are so over the top
Keep up the great reviews

kellys34
07-02-2019, 12:34 AM
lily is working today