PDA

View Full Version : Lutwyche

xzaq
24-10-2018, 06:46 AM

skool
27-10-2018, 01:30 PM
Tried Candy at this place few months back. Very hot thai chick. Standard offers on first visit turned more offers on next and then she disappeared.

Ace01
30-10-2018, 09:59 PM
this shop is always good - always a good proper massage plus extra attention to details including disposable sheets... obviously some therapists look better than others for those who like to perv, but service standard always high across the board - its a safe bet if not always exciting to some.

riversite15
03-03-2019, 03:11 PM
I always did E here and wondering if there're other ML here who provide the same level of service or better?

Massaddict
04-03-2019, 03:51 PM
I always did E here and wondering if there're other ML here who provide the same level of service or better?

Found a couple of MLs there that did more than E for the same money.

riversite15
04-03-2019, 09:13 PM
Found a couple of MLs there that did more than E for the same money.

Nice buddy, would you mind to share some of your recommendations?

dileridoo
06-03-2019, 11:46 PM
My experience here is that the Korean (S & J) girls go a little further once you get to know them a bit, but other punters may have different experiences. In life as in punting YMMV

riversite15
24-03-2019, 10:18 AM
Was here last weekend and had a Chinese lady Y***, attractive face and skinny body. It was good fun but she doesn't allow too much touching down under. This shop always had high quality girls but felt like you have to know them quite a bit before earning the extra miles. On my way out saw another attractive Chinese looking girl, asked for her name and it was A*****. Have anyone tried her before?

reddoor
24-03-2019, 11:27 AM
Was here last weekend and had a Chinese lady Y***, attractive face and skinny body. It was good fun but she doesn't allow too much touching down under. This shop always had high quality girls but felt like you have to know them quite a bit before earning the extra miles. On my way out saw another attractive Chinese looking girl, asked for her name and it was A*****. Have anyone tried her before?
Second one, i presume from your hint, is the owner. Sexy girl with gorgeous assets, well worth a visit.

Kowabunga
24-03-2019, 12:46 PM
Feelgood seems to get good reviews.
Downside to this shop for me is the exposed front entrance on Lutwyche Rd.
I was charged more than standard for standard extras which was a bit disappointing but not uncommon unfortunately.
The ML was Korean and quite attractive.

HST
24-03-2019, 01:39 PM
"A" is a lovely girl with a fun and cheeky personality once you get to know her after a few visits.

lazcuba77
24-03-2019, 07:06 PM
I second that ,A is a really lovely and fun girl,this place and check in massage are my two favoritos atm.

yobbo87
17-04-2019, 11:07 PM
The girls are quite fun here, not the mechanical/boring types. I always enjoy coming back

Igni
26-04-2019, 10:45 AM
Like others have only tried E here. Will try give A a go :D

Maddona
27-04-2019, 07:23 PM
Had a great time here recently. The whole session was very relaxed and things had a very great escalation throughout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HST
27-04-2019, 08:05 PM
Couldn't have been one of the owners as they are a bit older than 21.

brownwallaby
27-04-2019, 10:57 PM
Couldn't have been one of the owners as they are a bit older than 21.

when I first met one of the owners 5 yrs ago, she was 23

Kowabunga
02-05-2019, 10:19 PM
Been here twice recently. ML with number name. Great service. Keen to see her again.

Massaddict
02-05-2019, 10:25 PM
Been here twice recently. ML with number name. Great service. Keen to see her again.

Does she do all options?

Kowabunga
02-05-2019, 10:58 PM
I can't confirm. Possibly.

bonobopark
03-05-2019, 08:18 AM
Tried ML with M**

Good massage. She said she doesn’t want customers money.

Extra wise, she doesn’t do at first visit or mechanical option 1.

But, once she feels comfortable with u. She goes far.

patience will pay off.

I think other girls are same. Maybe owner educate girls how to tease customer or avoid possible police officer in disguise.

4FoW2
03-05-2019, 08:53 AM
Tried ML with M**
Good massage. She said she doesn’t want customers money.
Extra wise, she doesn’t do at first visit or mechanical option 1.
But, once she feels comfortable with u. She goes far.
patience will pay off.
I think other girls are same. Maybe owner educate girls how to tease customer or avoid possible police officer in disguise.
Trouble is we don't play these games ..or I don't. If I don't get close to what I want why go back? Sorry not going to be a sucker.

bonobopark
03-05-2019, 09:48 AM
Trouble is we don't play these games ..or I don't. If I don't get close to what I want why go back? Sorry not going to be a sucker.

True.

No need to be a sucker.

But some girls are worthy.

ococpunt
03-05-2019, 11:07 AM
True.

No need to be a sucker.

But some girls are worthy.

you wouldn't know if she is worthy or not if she isn't providing what you want in first 1 or possibly 2 sessions?

we are paying big bucks and we should be in charge :D

bonobopark
03-05-2019, 11:45 AM
you wouldn't know if she is worthy or not if she isn't providing what you want in first 1 or possibly 2 sessions?

Customer is a king I know.

In my case, I like slender girls.

I can see that a slender looker will do heap of extras but she doesn’t provide at first. I have chemistry only on my side.

Then I come back again and again till i get what i want. Wasting money and time.

Massage is addictive.

ooshka
03-05-2019, 02:05 PM

Agree here, if not on the 1st ir 2nd trip, you off my nice list, probably closer to 1st trip with the volume of places around currently. I am not fussed of her appearance either, good service IS good service. Am fussed on gender though 👍.

The ML are there to please me/us, if I want to build up to a service well that is called dating and a fuck load cheaper not to do it in a shop where you fork out $ just to sit in a room and the girl ays the game with 10 others a day.

My money = My honey.

Homebrew
03-05-2019, 02:38 PM
Agree here, if not on the 1st ir 2nd trip, you off my nice list, probably closer to 1st trip with the volume of places around currently. I am not fussed of her appearance either, good service IS good service. Am fussed on gender though ��.

The ML are there to please me/us, if I want to build up to a service well that is called dating and a fuck load cheaper not to do it in a shop where you fork out $ just to sit in a room and the girl ays the game with 10 others a day.

My money = My honey.

yes , right on the money , hard earned from us and they want for 10 minutes nude , nope , my way or the highway, in a nice polite way without being rude . there are so many fish to choose from.
seriously at present i do not have enough time or money to cater to mediocre service or behaviour.

Yespleez
11-05-2019, 11:21 AM
Would love to try this place sometime but big drive. If i was to go are we agreeing that A would be the pick?? Think ive seen E before at her old shop and wss very nice indeed

HST
11-05-2019, 12:23 PM
The number girl is worth seeing