PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire My first time to here and gave to roxy

Happyman2018
24-10-2018, 02:59 PM
Like the title said, I been hoping I can find a time to go 278 club, but due to area I really cant be bother making an effect to go.
But today I decide to try and have my first time at 278.

So around 1030am today i text to 278, and told them the time that i would be coming and ask for a recommendation from the list of girls i have check on roster and they suggest roxy as she is 1 out or 2 who is available at that time.

I wont go to much of detail, as there is so many review about her, all I got could said is
The place at 278 is beautiful, like a love hotel then a brothel.

Roxy, very very willing to please, from the moment she close the door behind her, her mouth have not leave my mouth it's a full on dfk...
Her boobs, what can I said, nice n big and very soft and the nipples are so beautiful..

The only downside I find is the reception are very cool, not too friendly, maybe I'm not a regular so treat me bit normal, but look I m here for the service and the girls so it doesn't really matter.

Would I go back, definitely,
But would like to try different girl..

The Speechwriter
24-10-2018, 05:13 PM
You texted 278 at 10:30am and of the two girls available for your requested time Roxy was one of them?

Mate, that’s superb beginner’s luck, as you now know.

IMHO, Roxy is one of the top performers at 278. Well done.

I’m curious — who was the other girl available at your time?

AHLUNGOR
24-10-2018, 06:33 PM
You texted 278 at 10:30am and of the two girls available for your requested time Roxy was one of them?

Mate, that’s superb beginner’s luck, as you now know.

IMHO, Roxy is one of the top performers at 278. Well done.

I’m curious — who was the other girl available at your time?

I only went once to 278 and got Roxy too!!

She must be the princess for newbies ........ haha

Happyman2018
24-10-2018, 06:34 PM
Bobo...

Well roxy told me bobo is her best friend.
So roxy is set a high level
I believe bobo would be same level or higher

The Speechwriter
25-10-2018, 08:04 AM
Bobo...

Well roxy told me bobo is her best friend.
So roxy is set a high level
I believe bobo would be same level or higher

I’ve seen them both 3 times each this past 6 months — once back-to-back for an hour each to compare them side by side — and if I’m forced to make a call I’d give it to Roxy, just.

They are both spectacular. A double with those two would kill me. Shame they’re great mates.

Happyman2018
25-10-2018, 11:55 AM
That's rite...
It will definitely be awesome 4 a double with both.

So bobo is good 2

ray5950
25-10-2018, 01:33 PM
I’ve seen them both 3 times each this past 6 months — once back-to-back for an hour each to compare them side by side — and if I’m forced to make a call I’d give it to Roxy, just.

They are both spectacular. A double with those two would kill me. Shame they’re great mates.

Totally agreed, including today, (just walked out door of 278) I also have seen both of them few times already.

Roxy may be slightly prettier for my liking.

But Bobo really got this sweet personality and sense of humor. Always satisfy me both mentally and physically... only if you do speak Mandarin ... as her English is limited

Happyman2018
25-10-2018, 01:44 PM
That's good.
I speak mandarin that's y I find it fun to see d Chinese girls.

timkl
25-10-2018, 02:10 PM
Sorry guys I just wanna ask a quick question. How good is Roxy English?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Happyman2018
25-10-2018, 02:35 PM
Non English speaker.

I believe u need a Google translator to speak would be good