PDA

View Full Version : Top 39

maviouk
13-05-2012, 06:15 AM
What's going on at Top 39? I've been the other night, only 5 girls were there.
Can anyone tell me who's a good girl tu pick up there?
Thanks.

hell no
16-05-2012, 06:19 PM
go there on friday and saturday nights, there'll be more girls.... but it will be all booked out, when i come to think about it, i'm just tripping balls...

the reaper
18-05-2012, 05:44 PM
what the hell? hell no is back?? with his old post count too, did you give admin a BJ? lol

hell no
18-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Yeah bro, Admin the cunt has finally let me in again, he luvs it deep, good and proper.....LOL....

The Lord from the Dark Side is at it again!!....... HAHAHA!!.........

hell no
25-06-2012, 06:00 PM
So many new girls down at Tope these days, i can't even keep track of them!!.........

Alot of these girls can only work 4 days a week... That's their working scheule...

the reaper
25-06-2012, 07:53 PM
believe it or not bro, I haven't even been to 39 this year, I had a look one night and the girls weren't that good looking and looked pissed off too :grimace:

59 york is better, some nice suck queens there

hell no
25-06-2012, 08:08 PM
It's true bro, they look ugly and they look pissed off coz they received a cock up dee arse from me..LOL.. It's no big dil-dol!!

Leewee
26-06-2012, 12:45 AM
I agree reaper, the quality here has gone downhill. It's hard to understand how they went from number 1 last year with all the k-queens to a mixed bag today. In the good old days i believe the girls used to fight for a shift here, where have the quality k-girls all gone? Has the recruitment manager been poached by 59Y or maybe the girls have finally realized how big a dump that 39T was? Is 43T going to be the panacea and bring the feng shui back?

numberonebigsize
26-06-2012, 11:39 AM
How can we expect the girls to have decent standards of service when the 2 cunts on the front desk are rude ignorant and totally unhelpful. Imagine complaining to them about shit service. COULD NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK MATE,YOUR PROBLEM YOU PICKED HER, would be the reply. I always found 43 had better girls. The intros were quick but a lot better than 2secs at 39. Also 43 had some jdolls who never failed the top service test.

hell no
26-06-2012, 01:05 PM
I agree reaper, the quality here has gone downhill. It's hard to understand how they went from number 1 last year with all the k-queens to a mixed bag today. In the good old days i believe the girls used to fight for a shift here, where have the quality k-girls all gone? Has the recruitment manager been poached by 59Y or maybe the girls have finally realized how big a dump that 39T was? Is 43T going to be the panacea and bring the feng shui back?

Yeah i agree with you Leewee, I look forward to the opening of 43 tope and see what will happen to 39/59......
But i gotta upset you, back in the good old days, the girls never used to fight for the shifts and that's b'cos 39 tope could jam pack 15-20 girls in a room, now days 8-9 girls is the max all thanx to Garengi.....If i ever see him in real life i'll break his bones!! LOL.......

hell no
26-06-2012, 01:10 PM
How can we expect the girls to have decent standards of service when the 2 cunts on the front desk are rude ignorant and totally unhelpful. Imagine complaining to them about shit service. COULD NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK MATE,YOUR PROBLEM YOU PICKED HER, would be the reply. I always found 43 had better girls. The intros were quick but a lot better than 2secs at 39. Also 43 had some jdolls who never failed the top service test.

I agree too, 43 tope did have better girls, but i don't know about the intros being better than 39T, it was the same to me...
All those cunts you see at the front desk, they've once worked at 43 tope before as well, their atittude is GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING MONEY AND GO AND GET FUCKED then they'll just lead you in a room....

BTW bro, the so-call Jdolls at 43T weren't genuine j-girls......

the reaper
26-06-2012, 04:13 PM
I agree too, 43 tope did have better girls, but i don't know about the intros being better than 39T, it was the same to me...
All those cunts you see at the front desk, they've once worked at 43 tope before as well, their atittude is GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING MONEY AND GO AND GET FUCKED then they'll just lead you in a room....

BTW bro, the so-call Jdolls at 43T weren't genuine j-girls......

Yeah they are only half most time. Asako was one of the best at 43, but I'm sure she was a korean. The only full jap I remember was Momo at 39, she looked deeply offended when I asked her if she was korean lol

nightcat
27-06-2012, 12:29 AM
Bros, all j-girls are mostly k-girls .. it is just that they spent time working at their neighbor city Fukuoka, which is the closest city to Busan .. and they learnt Japanese lang that way. Also most Japs can earn more money back at home so they don't get to see a lot of professional Japs working here in Aus ... Butterfly has some and most of them are students without any "service" .. I feel 43 will change the South Melb culture .. let's have a vote : Will 43 change our punting experience in SM ? Friendly receptions, girls with good look and service, nice environment .. back to the old days ! Y or N

numberonebigsize
27-06-2012, 02:17 PM
When i am looking at this smokin hot young body sucking my cock bareback and laying on the bed legs spread in the air exposing a fully shaved tight pink pussy JGIRL or not ,all i see is thousands of rising suns flashing past my eyes as i am driving my thick rod furiously into its rightful home.

the reaper
27-06-2012, 05:53 PM
.. I feel 43 will change the South Melb culture .. let's have a vote : Will 43 change our punting experience in SM ? Friendly receptions, girls with good look and service, nice environment .. back to the old days ! Y or N

Its all the same to me. I've had girls that are just as good at 39 or 59. Reception going friendly? lol yeah right, give me a blowjob boofy you cunt

The only way things will be good if they get rid of those fucking timers the girls have

and for the record I've had some shocker punts at 43 like any of the other places, but least there were no timers in the old days

hell no
27-06-2012, 07:34 PM
Its all the same to me. I've had girls that are just as good at 39 or 59. Reception going friendly? lol yeah right, give me a blowjob boofy you cunt

The only way things will be good if they get rid of those fucking timers the girls have

and for the record I've had some shocker punts at 43 like any of the other places, but least there were no timers in the old days

You are not wrong bro, not many people realised back in the 43 tope days alot of punters did happen to cop duds as well......
Boofy aka Shaun now, Leo, Johnny, Man, Sequen and Owen were all 43T boysans so i'm guessing once 43T reopens these guys will be working at 43 again.....
To all the Yumi fan lovers, i'm quite sure that she'll still be around to take back her queen throne!!......

I want 43 tope to reopen so i can see more girls, i'm quite sure that services will still be the same as 39 and 59....
I've had better services at 59 york when 43 tope was at its peak.... Must admit Lisa did a good job finding a lot of awesome girls for 59 york, but she was a bitch to alot of punters.... Since Charlie took over not many new faces at 59 York, Fookme has once stated " the girls faces are still the same from months ago ".... Lucifer666 my other mate has done almost all of them and reviewed them on the Jade Empress forum, He discovered Hannah@59 months ago...... He's the man to see.....LOL.....

Leewee
28-06-2012, 12:21 AM
Isn't the Jade Empress dead?

hell no
28-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Isn't the Jade Empress dead?

Reaper bro suggested we all should just post our bbbj sessions on aus99 to upset Garengi...

So Jade empress forum is not dead Leewee bro.....:miao:

nightcat
30-06-2012, 02:23 PM
Who the hell is Garengi?! Looks like he is a dickhead ..

hell no
01-07-2012, 03:58 PM
If you have time just check out the previous Aus99.........

nightcat
02-07-2012, 09:06 PM
mmm ... not interested to find out if it is not even worth a mention ! Thanks anyway :cool2: