PDA

View Full Version : Question Double Massage

Onesimpleasianguy
26-10-2018, 07:36 AM
Hi alll, I regularly go for single ML at RNT shops but thought I’d try double ML today.

Just wondering what I should expect?

In terms of extras, can I get extras with just one of them or does it have to be both?

Mclovin69
26-10-2018, 02:23 PM
Just go to QVB - info you want a double 30min $100

If you want MILF request for vicky and Nicole ----recommended---- and enjoy the show.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?69202-Double-Special-40-off-1B-139-York-St-City-call-0424-550-748

AHLUNGOR
26-10-2018, 03:00 PM
Hi alll , I regularly go for single ML at RNT shops but thought I’d try double ML today.

In terms of extras, can I get extras with just one of them or does it have to be both?

Every shop, every girls/combinations are different:

In general, most shops will offer you a small discount for taking two girls - that’s the shops fees only and you will have to tip the girls for part 2 separately, and it would look/feel odd if you just do a clothed HJ to save money or just have part 2 with one girl. So if you go for a double in RnT be prepared to pay min $100 tips to the two girls ($50 each!)

That’s why the mamasan double at QVB is so popular and good value because you only pay $100 all up and get both Nic and Vicky to give you a combined NHJ !

Cheers

BlackToad
26-10-2018, 03:51 PM
Every shop, every girls/combinations are different:

In general, most shops will offer you a small discount for taking two girls - that’s the shops fees only and you will have to tip the girls for part 2 separately, and it would look/feel odd if you just do a clothed HJ to save money or just have part 2 with one girl. So if you go for a double in RnT be prepared to pay min $100 tips to the two girls ($50 each!)

That’s why the mamasan double at QVB is so popular and good value because you only pay $100 all up and get both Nic and Vicky to give you a combined NHJ !

Cheers

Book a double massage session and then do part 2 with 1 girl & clothed to save money... that would be funny...[emoji23]

bluestone
26-10-2018, 06:28 PM
have anyone try more than double massage, have heard of more than double

thanatos
26-10-2018, 06:58 PM
have anyone try more than double massage, have heard of more than double

That would be quite a party.

Mclovin69
26-10-2018, 07:23 PM
They called that an orgy

bluestone
26-10-2018, 07:32 PM
haha $500 for an orgy in an hour that me think about it… .. I wont do that.

ausnew
26-10-2018, 08:17 PM
I think I need to try a double...

cmk76
26-10-2018, 09:09 PM
Pen and Snow double at Summerville... Guaranteed to go off! Start with one girl in first half hour of hour session. A little flirting, light petting and get first round done and dusted. Second girl comes in at half hour later into second hour session. Massage and foreplay with both until your hearts content. Hold out until last half hour with second girl for the ultimate finale! Enjoy...

rooter
26-10-2018, 09:51 PM
Hi alll, I regularly go for single ML at RNT shops but thought I’d try double ML today.

You should expect 2 girls.
And probably 4 hands.
But you can never assume that.
It's the Invictus Games in Sydney at the moment so maybe 2 girls but just 3 hands.
You could get real lucky and get an elbow job ... they are fucking hot ... so i have been told.

wilisno
26-10-2018, 09:52 PM
You should expect 2 girls.
And probably 4 hands.
But you can never assume that.
It's the Invictus Games in Sydney at the moment so maybe 2 girls but just 3 hands.

Be careful with political incorrectness.....

AHLUNGOR
26-10-2018, 10:48 PM
Pen and Snow double at Summerville... Guaranteed to go off! Start with one girl in first half hour of hour session. A little flirting, light petting and get first round done and dusted. Second girl comes in at half hour later into second hour session. Massage and foreplay with both until your hearts content. Hold out until last half hour with second girl for the ultimate finale! Enjoy...

Just checking Bro, during the double, when they were taking turns to give you bbbj , did they wet wipe your cock after one another ??