PDA

View Full Version : Mongolian Beauty (Sophia) - New and willing to please

BigMatty
26-10-2018, 01:16 PM
I gave myself a short break from punting, as I spent a bit to much trying new girls last month. But was time to get back on the horse again and head out to my new favourite shop.

Once again, booking was simple on Wechat with the ML and I was offered a new girl, Sophia. Was told she was new to the industry, rather innocent and only 22 from Mongoloia. I usually prefer a little more experience, as it is hit and miss often with new girls.

Well this was certianly not a miss. She is very cute, slim and reasonably tall for an Asian girl.

Booked the usual hour and left the tip ($50) on the table to show i wanted more. But think the ML already worded her up.

The first half was nice, gentle massage, soft touch, with enough teasing. But the second half was where she really excelled. Feeling her body glide over my back and then over the front, plenty of eye contact and a beautiful smile. I was made to feel like a king and a real GFE.

Needless to say I left on a cloud and am trying to save up quickly to return and see this lady.

WIR - Absolutely, just hope the punters out there treat her well and are not to pushy or demanding, as I dont want her to lose that innocence to soon, or the willingness to please her customers.

AHLUNGOR
26-10-2018, 02:06 PM
I wonder what happened to the two Chilean Girls from this shop ??

BigMatty
26-10-2018, 03:32 PM
I wonder what happened to the two Chilean Girls from this shop ??

I should have asked, they were good, but this young girl was amazing, so to be honest, dont care so much now :)

Massage at Central
26-10-2018, 04:21 PM
Hi sophia is working here today from mogaolia 21 years old slim pretty sweet great service

AHLUNGOR
26-10-2018, 04:41 PM
I should have asked, they were good, but this young girl was amazing, so to be honest, dont care so much now :)

Last time I was here, the mamasan told me they have a busty girl from Hong Kong working on Friday, I still have to check that out! Talking about hitting my two soft spots at the one time........ haha

harrypotter1983
26-10-2018, 05:24 PM
Had great session with Tiffany this Tuesday. This shop got potential I reckon

MrStone
26-10-2018, 05:27 PM
Had great session with Tiffany this Tuesday. This shop got potential I reckon

Did you do a report on Tiffany, as I dont remember seeing one on her. Would love to know more

harrypotter1983
26-10-2018, 06:05 PM
Did you do a report on Tiffany, as I dont remember seeing one on her. Would love to know more

No I am not good at doing the AR

She only works on Tuesday. She is not stunning good looking girl. But she definitely gave me the best hj ever.

MrStone
24-11-2018, 09:12 PM
No I am not good at doing the AR

She only works on Tuesday. She is not stunning good looking girl. But she definitely gave me the best hj ever.

Will go and try Tiffany next week :)

Tcopaspro
24-11-2018, 09:49 PM
sorry newbie here.

i may have missed it but may i ask where the establishment is?
thanks

Funandfun
25-11-2018, 12:13 AM
sorry newbie here.

i may have missed it but may i ask where the establishment is?
thanks

Level 1, 423 Elizabeth St Surry Hills NSW

MrStone
25-11-2018, 10:57 AM

A new place, but definitely a good place :)

Tcopaspro
25-11-2018, 08:35 PM

Thanks mate. Will definitely try