PDA

View Full Version : Other Masstige 8: Katie

poponuts
13-05-2012, 04:58 PM
This would be my 1st review and it is a negative one. I've been to Masstige 8 several times before based on recommendation from bros and I've been satisfied so far except for my last visit.

I'll make it short and sweet:
It was a busy day at Masstige 8 that night (but I've been to busier days before) and so there were only a few choices. I chose this shy-looking lady named Katie.
Anyway, going to the room, I was greeted by a lady who doesn't even smile and make you feel comfortable. I was trying to create a conversation and she was just ignoring me and giving me some rude answers. I know she's tired and all but still, you need to satisfy your client. So, I just asked her to massage me and when the time was up, I quickly dressed up and went to the counter.
I don't want to put some rankings but I was definitely turned off. :anger:

Gdragon
13-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Bro how old was she? is he petit?
I tried Masstige 8 once just to compare it to MIDAS. I had a smart lady Hannah, her massage technique was A+. But because she was older i got treated like a little brother. There wasn't that MIDAS touch ;) . Since im paying same money I would stick with MIDAS. younger girls too.

mrcookiemann
16-05-2012, 03:14 AM
Midas is too pricy in my opinion. What is the benefit of paying all that extra cash?