31-10-2018, 07:01 PM
Person's Name : Daisy

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 31/10/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely slim figure, nice natural C-cups, cute butt, good legs, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, 69, FIA, DATY, FIV, mish, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely - a very good session. A real GFE - I felt like we were making love not just fucking.

My experience/comments : On Angie’s recommendation, I booked Daisy. I called in the morning to check the booking was OK and Angie said that Daisy had turned up a bit late and asked whether I could come in 20 minutes later. No problem.

I was shown into Room 1 and Angie told me that one customer had just finished a session in there - one hour with four girls. I’m surprised I didn’t see an ambulance outside the front door!!

I was soon joined by Daisy. She is pretty and was wearing a short and low-cut navy blue dress over a black bra and panties.

We had a hug and a kiss and I stripped and showered.

Daisy immediately struck me as being a bit shy and reserved but still friendly and eager to please.

She stripped as I dried myself. She has a lovely slim figure with nice natural C-cups, a shapely butt and good legs. She has a floral tattoo on her stomach and her bush was fully and freshly shaved.

We stood by the bed and had some tender DFKing while Daisy stroked my cock.

Onto the bed and Daisy knelt beside me and licked my nipples before moving to between my legs.

Her BBBJ is very good – starting nice and slowly, no teeth, plenty of saliva, sometimes just bobbing her head up and down and other times also using her hand. She went about half-deep and there was just the occasional tissue-break.

I suggested she move round for some 69 and she start to quietly moan as I licked her.

I briefly rimmed her and gently stuck a finger up her arse for a short while.

It didn’t seem like she was going to cum, but I was getting very close, so I got her to lie on the bed and I went down for some DATY.

Her moans got slightly louder, but she was still quite quiet (but not passively so, she’s just a bit reserved). I also gently finger fucked her for a while, which she seemed to enjoy – she was certainly very wet.

I gave it a good go and got her to the stage where she was panting and twitching. She might have cum, I don’t know, but, if she did, it certainly wasn’t a big, shuddering orgasm.

I knelt over her and Daisy stroked my cock against her clit before grabbing a condom.

We started with some mish – no lube was used.

I started slowly with some more DFKing. This was just great as it felt like we were really making love, not just fucking

I needed a pause to prolong matters so I suggested some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed.

Daisy now applied some lube and I re-entered.

Again this was great as she has a lovely arse and it was a joy watching my cock slide in and out.

I moved my thumb to her arsehole and went in a little way before she asked me to stop.

I wanted to see if a CIM finale was an option and I withdrew and lay on the bed.

Daisy removed the condom, wiped me down and sucked me some more and she was soon bobbing up and down again.

I hadn’t asked about CIM so I made it clear when I was cumming and she pulled her head away at the last moment.

After the tidy-up, Daisy lay in my arms and we had a lovely chat (as best you can via a translator app).

She said she was Guangdong Province and has been here eight months. She works at 533 a couple of days a week and said doesn’t work anywhere else.

I asked whether she was friends with any of the other girls who work at 533 and she said she was a friend of the lovely Paulina who used to work there (but, unfortunately, is currently back in China).

Time was up so we showered, dressed and I departed.

A very good session with a very sweet and pretty young girl.

I had a word with Angie on the way out about a couple of other girls I haven’t yet seen and said I’d see her soon and stumbled down the stairs.

Willoughby533
13-07-2019, 04:15 PM
https://www.auxxxreviews.com/adminxxx/hearts2.png

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Daisy - Size 6,DD cup,168CM,young and very pretty,petite nice slim body,experienced top service, Beijing Girl .Roster says"Daisy arrives @533, Young..petite..and very sexy..offering an exceptional service.. GFE or PSE style service.. DTBBBJ and CIM.. Plus Daisy has a sweetheart cheeky smile, GFE charm and is very friendly,flowing hair and sparkle and twinkle in her eyes.. A new starlet and pleasure kitten on roster.. so don't miss out." Daisy's Gallery (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/daisy.html)

*A quality lady roster for this Saturday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2019 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Willoughby533
28-09-2019, 03:38 PM
Daisy is on roster today 28/9