PDA

View Full Version : Haru Haru

asianlover1314
01-11-2018, 11:11 PM
Finally got to visit 227 North Strathfield after reading all the reviews from you bros, esp Alungor’s reviews inspired me to try a massage joint.

My first visit was to see Cherry, as per the reviews there is nothing more I can add. Cherry is a must see if you like a very playful P2. As other bros reviews, she does a great body slide with those busty melons :love::slobber: Seen her a couple times before venturing and exploring other girls at 227. Back to point.

This review is for Haru. She is Japanese, couldnt remember which city she was from but might be Osaka. She has a small petite body, smooth silky white skin, pretty face with a lovely smile, sexy eyes, b cups, and a nicely shaped Botton, about 160cm tall and early 20s, nice shaved kitty ( can’t remember if fully shaved :surprise:) yeah lost in the moment.

Booking was easy via wechat. Receptionist is very friendly. Session was in October 2018.

Arrived at arranged time, shown to a room, was told that Haru will be in shortly. Little nervous as I didn’t know what to expect. But when Haru walked in I was lost for words. She is very pretty and so tiny. Said our greetings, her English was fluent - can hold a conversation. She mentioned that she travelled abroad so had to learn English. Great! Can converse without using translator app.

After a light conversation on where she from, and the usual small talk to break the ice, she finally said let’s start the session. She starts off with light touches, rubbing back, legs. Haru P1 was more like gentle massages with oil. Nothing much to say in this area but I was not there for a massage. Receptionist did say that Haru is playful.

After 15min of her giving gentle massages asked if we could start the fun bit. She agreed and got a warm towel to wipe off the oil. Boy oh boy...Haru in her birthday suit, looking so beautiful and great body shape. Got little bro coming alive. She climbs on to my back, rubs her shaved kitty all over me, what a great feeling. She comes close and gently bites my ear and breathes over my ears...neck..that got me going.

Asked if I could turn over as it was getting a little uncomfortable. Once on me back, asked Haru to hop on. She positioned herself on my tummy and starting tugging little bro. Could feel a little wetness coming from her kitty.guess she was enjoying herself as well. She allows light touches to kitty (gets wet and gives off cute moans). Was able to suck on those b cuppas yum yum yum. As a bonus, not sure if offered by all ml, she gives me light kisses while still tugging Little bro. Finally good things come to an end :cry::miao: ikuuuuuu! :smile:

Thank you 227 owners! Thank you Haru. You made my day that session.

After clean up, gave Haru a kiss and hug and left the shop a happy man.

Haru will be going to melb soon. Catch her while she is still at 227. She is very Japanese, polite and wants to please you!

As you know you may not get the same experience, so can’t vouch if she will do the same or less :question:

Happy punting bros!

lakeshow
01-11-2018, 11:22 PM
Nice review. My girl is Maggie on Thursdays. Her D's are to die for.

asianlover1314
02-11-2018, 12:00 AM
Thanks Lakeshow bro. Lots of girls at 227. so many to see, so little time and cash :cry:

AHLUNGOR
02-11-2018, 08:55 AM
Nice review 1314, another Japanese girl from Osaka ??

asianlover1314
02-11-2018, 09:53 PM
Nice review 1314, another Japanese girl from Osaka ??

Not sure bro. I vaguely remember she said Osaka. Was distracted during the conversation part :P

asianlover1314
07-11-2018, 07:30 PM
This week was Haru's last week. Missed chance to see her again :(

Any Bro have intel where she might be working at in Melbourne?