PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Snow - nothing cold about this girl - such sweet innocence

jethro751
02-11-2018, 02:12 PM
Person's Name : Snow

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby exotic girls

Date of Visit : 2/11/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am every Thursday and Saturday and filling in for today

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 6 medium height with shapely legs and nice body B cup naturals, hair around pussy but I suggested she shave it off as more customers prefer this (the hair doesn't bother me), pretty face with perhaps a slight lower lip enhancement (collagen), sweet young girl

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan as per ad but probably Chinese. Doesn't matter to me as they are all sexy.

Services Provided : Hugs and french kiss">DFK to start, catbath then BBBJ under instruction, DATY, cowgirl, side saddle various angles, missionary to finish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes lovely sweet young lady

My experience/comments : The photo of Snow on the webpage makes her look very pale as per her name but she is not that pale but not tanned either just nice.

My regular did not show so Angie very conveniently had a new lady there for me and I am up for trying out new girls especially sexy little young ladies like this one.

Snow has only been here in Australia less then two weeks and at Angies only a couple of days I think and cannot speak any English but its ok with translater apps.

What do you need to know other than the different fucking methods anyway and you can use the app after the session so I am there for fun and to sample another saucy young beauty.

Snow is new to this and seems a bit shy and inexperienced but if you treat her well and don't put her under pressure she is just fine as you will read.

She said I was handsome after my shower and I take this as a good starting point and I showed her my muscles from moving and pulling up heavy appliances when I deliver to my customers.

I then show off a bit and hit my chest and stomach fairly hard and they gasp and I laugh and they make comments about it.

Anyway just being stupid as it lightens the mood a bit.

We started with a nice cuddle after I pulled her over gently (I never force girls into anything) and she got the idea and we just lay there in each others arms and she was snogging me really well with tongue straight away.

Snow was pretty receptive to everything during the session and I was able to give her some positive feedback while giving me a blowjob instructing her how to lick the underside while sucking and also separate licking there as well.

Also going a bit deeper and to lick as well and she was getting me pretty horny after she started doing this so you can all thank me later.

After ten minutes of TAFE studies on my cock I wanted to lick her pussy and she said she would like that so I am there for eight minutes licking away and sucking.

She wasn't making much sound at first but then now and then moaning when I hit the right spot but eyes closed enjoying it the whole time.

I then said I need to fuck her sweet little pussy with her on top to start and it felt very nice to be in there and she earlier made a comment about my cock being big and it was a snug fit but not too tight.

Snow was clearly enjoying my cock as much as I was enjoying her pussy and she was leaning down kissing me with real passion and making me very horny and of course its a turn on to fuck such a young pretty girl.

I was really enjoying being there and I was holding her up and fucking upwards and Snow was getting very excited and crying out and kissing with tongue and I was fighting back the cumming as she had me worked up.

After a few minutes we changed to side saddle and she felt so nice and looking at her nice little body was very good and she was pulling me over for kissing and stroking me and my balls.

We moved around a few different angles so I could watch my cock going in her pussy and I was saying sexy stuff to her and she was leaning up looking at my cock and I held her and fucked her hard every now and then.

She was crying out whenever I went fast and she said my cock felt big and its because I am horny and we went like this for quite a while as it felt good.

I then moved on top for some missionary and she looked so sexy under me and felt nice inside a 22 year old's pussy and she was kissing me and I slowly made love to her and mixed the pace with slow and fast.

Snow was again crying out and kissing me with such passion every time I went faster and I had to use my control not to cum too quick as she wanted me there making love to her.

It was great looking down on her sexy little body and I almost lost it several times with the combination of a new young girl and her getting very worked up and the intense kissing.

I eventually had to finish as it builds up as I think most of you know what I am talking about and I sped up and we were both quite vocal and finished clutching each other like it's our last day on earth with Snow arching up onto me lifting me up at the end.

So as you can see nothing cold or snow like here.

Great little lady and she is young and sweet so how about we all treat her well like nice Aussie guys and show the other nations we are great lovers and treat women with kindness and respect.

Willoughby533
03-11-2018, 12:21 PM
Snow returns today 3/11

Willoughby533
15-11-2018, 02:26 PM
Snow in today 15/11