PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall LaMierr @ MOC [From Longy]

MyOutCall Australia
13-03-2012, 03:55 AM
LaMierr is currently only seeing two people a day and MOC is very particular about who sees her - Asian, 25-35 years old I think the criteria is. The boss is very protective of her. Anyway, since Wilson is the person to see her, I'm the other person that saw her today.
I will not write a detailed report on her like Wilson, I'm short on time and he's far more talented at it.
I hope whoever sees her treats her gently, she is new and noone wants to see her disappear because some arsehole has been rough with her.

I have to say LaMierr is one of the prettiest WLs I've ever seen. She is 19yo and has a great behind like Wilson said, a bit of baby fat but well toned. She has B cups, I think calling them A cups would be slack on her. They're not the greatest tits, the concentration is on her bum and legs. Cute smile and pretty face.

She is very shy and inexperienced and whilst some bros will say that inexperience is a positive thing, I am still undecided on this. I agree with everyone that inexperience is sometimes refreshing and different, but on the other hand, you don't get a mind blowing feeling like some girls at 5*. Now bros might say "Why don't you bloody go to 5* then?" but this is not the point. The point is there are some girls out there that offer the complete package of prettiness, fresh and experienced. Rossi is the one that comes to mind (a hall of famer MOC chick), and I use her as a reference point so that you bros out there have a gauge to compare with.

LaMierr is definitely on par if not slightly prettier than Rossi, but Rossi offers a far greater experience. For example, Rossi looks into your eyes when you make love to her, LaMierr keeps her eyes open when you're kissing her (which is a turn off). These are the little things that separate good from great.
Finally, if Rossi is a 9/10, I would give LaMierre a 7 to 7.5.

Happy punting and can someone please write a review on Ricci!
We need to get things kicking on this forum again!!! Reviews, reviews, reviews!

-From Longy after report directory

MyOutCall Australia
14-03-2012, 03:06 PM
LaMierr will be back from next Monday 19/03. check the site for latest roster this Sunday Night

MOC TEAM

MyOutCall Australia
09-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Hi, guys

Brand LaMierr@MOC is temporarily avail with 2 session THU 10/05.

MOC TEAM

MyOutCall Australia
14-05-2012, 05:15 AM
Brand LaMierr@MOC will be available for 3 days this week.

She is hot!!!

check it out...

MyOutCall Australia
15-05-2012, 02:49 AM
Welcome bookings to our famous Brand LaMierr@MOC this week before her next show up at July.

MOC

MyOutCall Australia
19-05-2012, 02:53 AM
Brand LaMierr@MOC is on Today. She is hard to catch!!!

MOC TEAM

MyOutCall Australia
22-07-2012, 03:53 PM
Brand LaMierr is on tonight Sun 22/07. Welcome bookings!

MOC TEAM

bleachy
23-07-2012, 07:40 PM
Aiks, miss again. She doesn't seems to be listed on the website anymore...

chabiku
25-07-2012, 02:18 PM
Aiks, miss again. She doesn't seems to be listed on the website anymore...

yeah that's true bro bleachy. she just want working when she need money to shopping.lol