PDA

View Full Version : Question Jakarta

Voidpunt
02-11-2018, 11:08 PM
Any suggestions on a punt in Jakarta?

Ozziesam
06-02-2019, 05:19 PM
Plenty of massage offering using wechat. Just use Discover nearby.

Ozziesam
06-02-2019, 05:20 PM
Or use w4m in locanto. Prices vary but typically between $200 for up to 4 hours or $350 for the night

Ozziesam
06-02-2019, 05:29 PM
But if you can speak Bahasa, local spa and sauna would be much cheaper

GallBall2203
03-03-2021, 02:21 PM
Apparently most massage spots, you are able to get extra services. I've been offered extras in family massages. You have to get the full body massage though since you get a whole room to yourself.

sirspoodgealot
22-05-2021, 02:33 PM
Wow this topic has some sporatic posts. If anybody is in Jakarta you have to visit Blok M, Streets are called Jalan in Indonesia, you will want Jalan Falatehan, the suburb is Jakarta Selatan (South Jakarta) Blok M is the district, the cab driver should know what you are talking about anyway. Any of the bars on that street, you will be outnumbered at a 5 to 1 ratio minimum. There are hotels in the area and great places to eat. All soughted for a good night.

The Professor
24-05-2021, 09:05 AM
Some hotels have MP in them and they come to your room. Websites where you can pick your girls even. For me the trouble with Jak is the bloody traffic and not much to do during the day.
PM me for details if needed.
Prof

Staventurier
24-08-2021, 03:40 PM
Wow this topic has some sporatic posts. If anybody is in Jakarta you have to visit Blok M, Streets are called Jalan in Indonesia, you will want Jalan Falatehan, the suburb is Jakarta Selatan (South Jakarta) Blok M is the district, the cab driver should know what you are talking about anyway. Any of the bars on that street, you will be outnumbered at a 5 to 1 ratio minimum. There are hotels in the area and great places to eat. All soughted for a good night.

That one is quite old actually. Go to the west and find a place called Jalan Mangga Besar. It's the unofficial red light district in Jakarta. You can try using wechat or michat as well and try to find nearby. Just be careful and don't transfer anything. If you want a good time, use a minimum 3 stars hotel.

Staventurier
24-08-2021, 03:42 PM
Some hotels have MP in them and they come to your room. Websites where you can pick your girls even. For me the trouble with Jak is the bloody traffic and not much to do during the day.
PM me for details if needed.
Prof

If sex is your goal, I would suggest to avoid MP in the hotel. Instead, stay in a hotel around south of Jakarta such as Kuningan area then open your wechat or michat then find nearby. You'll be amazed.

rawna
24-11-2021, 11:29 AM
There is a place called Kota Indah, located in Pangeran Jayakarta. Not far from Mangga Besar, this complex contain 10-12 bars, massage parlour, and stuff. For price range starting around $40-50 for one girl. The places get busy from 6pm till late

PKING2
05-04-2022, 07:08 AM
There is a place called Kota Indah, located in Pangeran Jayakarta. Not far from Mangga Besar, this complex contain 10-12 bars, massage parlour, and stuff. For price range starting around $40-50 for one girl. The places get busy from 6pm till late

Lol I know this place, but the best way just go to night club and wait until 3 a.m

gthgrt
27-05-2022, 07:18 PM
Any new information or updates for Jakarta or any other west Java locations?

gthgrt
23-07-2022, 07:41 PM
Update for Jakarta 2022

Tried 2 spas near my hotel in Mangga Besar.

Zaigon Spa and Lounge
Jalan Taman Sari
You can find the roster and pictures of their girls on one of their instagram accounts ayoke_z. Some info on Kaskus.
I sent whatsapp messages to 2 of the mobile numbers provided, but got no reply. I went there anyway, and when I asked why no response to my messages, they said it was a day off for those two.
Staff were welcoming. They sat me down and explained the available services and prices. I took the 700k option which includes massage, B2B, BJ, FJ. There is also a 550k option without B2B or BJ. chose girl 29 - young, slim, minimal English. OK massage, great service.

Sugar Spa and Lounge
Jalan Labu
Couldn't find pics of the girls online. Some info on Kaskus.
Staff also welcoming and explained the service and prices. Took the 600k option. Had to choose from pictures on a tablet. Chose Michelle - very young, slim, minimal English. Really slow to get ready, long shower together, then longer shower on her own. Once we started however it was a mad rush. I told her to stop, and using translate I asked if she was ok, if she was unhappy. She replied something like - this is my usual face. I replied that it wasn't how she looked, but her service. I asked if she was unhappy with me as a customer. She said everything was ok, and the session continued at a calmer pace. I think she was having a bad day.

Also tried a few places in Bandung.

Dream Liner Spa
Jalan Cibadak
600k all in. Had to choose from pics on a tablet. Chose Linda - young, cute, chubby. Good English. Said she had a job previously where she spoke English a bit, but hadn't got much practice these past 2 years. Basic massage and ok service.

Cumi-Cumi Mens Health and Spa
Jalan Jend. Sudirman
Don't be fooled into thinking its closed if you drive past the front. The entrance is actually in the lane to the left of the building.
This was the only place that offered a line up as well as pics. I chose to see the line up. Only 2 ladies. I chose Kanya - Early to mid 30's, slim, experienced, minimal English. Great B2B, and best service of this trip. I think this was 800k.

For the 4 places mentioned above, the price was all in and none of the girls asked for a tip. Rooms were better in Jakarta.

2 others in Bandung

Gilby Spa Reflexy
Found this place on Kaskus. Says the address is Jl. Cihampelas 112, but don't go there looking for a shop like I did. I contacted them via whatsapp and said I couldn't find the shop. They said that they operate out of the nearby hotel. They will send you pics of the available ladies. You make a booking. Let them know when you arrive, and they will tell you which room to go to. 175k for 1hr massage. Anything else is negotiated between you and the therapist. If I remember correctly extras were; 300K clothed HJ, 500k topless HJ or 900k nude B2B HJ. No FJ. I negotiated for nude B2B HJ for 600k.
I was pretty sure she was the girl in the photo, just older and heavier. I couldn't check because some time after I made the booking, they deleted the photos. Maybe you can save the photos?
Service was good. She really got into it.

New Violet Reflexy
Low end.
It was in an industrial looking retail complex. Had to go through a boom gate and pay on the way out.
160K for massage and clothed HJ. Choose from pics on tablet. Young chubby girl with great tits.
Tipped 300k for nude B2B and spanish finish.

formula44
26-10-2022, 08:29 PM
Going to Jakarta next month, used to frequent Alexis which is closed. Any new recommendation ? Are all opened back to normal ?

Lanky69
20-12-2022, 11:18 PM
My advice is hang around the classic hotel or the travel hotel night clubs opens early evening lots of pretty young ladies start from 35000 for one or two 50000

jameshntr
19-07-2023, 01:40 PM
If you have the budget, try seeking. Could easily land overnight for 350 or less.

mat29127692
04-08-2023, 01:32 AM
For first timers is it better to stay at classic hotel , or to be aroun block M ?
Anything alrund classic hotel except what the hotel offers ?

realityshock
09-08-2023, 03:10 PM
Try https://alexisjakarta.com/

Or

https://www.jakarta100bars.com/

Kind of like KTV + Brothel + Nightclub services

Not sure how to describe it as I was taken my work mates around.

Went to a few locations if you want intel please let me know

mat29127692
11-08-2023, 06:34 AM
Yes mate . Can you pm me for more details pls .

ysopsycho
01-10-2023, 03:57 PM
Lived over there for 2 years including during the pandemic. Found michat and WeChat useful. I also found tinder to be useful. With little effort I ended up with a couple of contacts who became regulars - not WL/ML but local women who were keen to have fun with bule (white foreigners).

Jakarta has an amazing nightlife and once you get over the crowds, the scooters, traffic, air pollution and other annoyances it’s a great place. Enjoy.