Archie Boy
04-11-2018, 12:59 PM
*******Error*******

bevis90
04-11-2018, 01:03 PM
Go find out and report back to us

ML_Lover
04-11-2018, 01:04 PM
Otherwise know as Sussex Star. They like to keep a low profile.

Archie Boy
04-11-2018, 01:12 PM
Fair enough, I'm going to pop by my regular in Artarmon and if none of them take my fancy then I will pop into the city to check this shop out.

Mclovin69
04-11-2018, 01:41 PM
Been here a few times very happy with the service. It one of my regular in the city.

exstar
04-11-2018, 01:47 PM
Your eyes have not deceived you 👍🏽

Archie Boy
04-11-2018, 04:14 PM
*******Error*******

Archie Boy
04-11-2018, 04:15 PM
*******Error*******

chrissyboy
04-11-2018, 04:29 PM
I did however noticed a girl walking into the shop who looked very similar to a girl that I saw at 227 Broadway - Jasmine but it could of been my eye sight playing tricks on me.
In my Opinion from my past 3 visits to see Jasmine (227)/Hannah (Sussex Star) is that her service is sub-standard from what it was when she first started out. That's probably why she move to different shop. I have stop seeing her and am seeing Sarah (227) and Chloe (Sussex Star) both Vietnamese and both provide a great service.

Mclovin69
04-11-2018, 05:37 PM
Thanks i did and saw Serina

How was she?
She on my todo list
Any review bro.

Archie Boy
04-11-2018, 06:54 PM
*******Error*******

Funandfun
04-11-2018, 10:56 PM
Good service overall, I don't usually see Thai girl's but the receptionist highly recommended Serina so I said what the heck i'll give her a go otherwise I had the choice of Milky, Suzy, Hanna or Tiffany.

Serina is quiet a tall girl, I would say around 165-170cm, nice slender curvy body with C or D tittes. She is a very down to earth girl who loves to chat and has a bubbly personality and can hold a decent conversation.

She provides a really good Part 1 if your after a good massage equally her Part 2 is even better, lots of touch and teasing by Serina especially between the legs and will get you rock hard in no time. She does a top notch B2B and cat bath and lots of DFK and DATY (Extra Tip - Tipped her $100) $50 for NHJ and $50 for DFK/DATY. She did hint to me that next time more will be on offer but to be honest I'm not holding my hopes too high.

I would highly recommend her.

After my first visit I'm sure there will be plenty more. Serina also mention they have another shop in Artarmon and funny enough on the same road from the one I normally go to for a massage.

Maybe its the same shop where you go for massage.

Asian_lover02
04-11-2018, 11:17 PM
(I think you have come across something here Fun)
By Archie boy back in September .
———
Popped by Sussex Star this evening and all 6 girls working were free and available. Very quiet evening for the shop.

woods23
05-11-2018, 09:05 AM
Good service overall, I don't usually see Thai girl's but the receptionist highly recommended Serina so I said what the heck i'll give her a go otherwise I had the choice of Milky, Suzy, Hanna or Tiffany.

Serina is quiet a tall girl, I would say around 165-170cm, nice slender curvy body with C or D tittes. She is a very down to earth girl who loves to chat and has a bubbly personality and can hold a decent conversation.

She provides a really good Part 1 if your after a good massage equally her Part 2 is even better, lots of touch and teasing by Serina especially between the legs and will get you rock hard in no time. She does a top notch B2B and cat bath and lots of DFK and DATY (Extra Tip - Tipped her $100) $50 for NHJ and $50 for DFK/DATY. She did hint to me that next time more will be on offer but to be honest I'm not holding my hopes too high.

I would highly recommend her.

After my first visit I'm sure there will be plenty more. Serina also mention they have another shop in Artarmon and funny enough on the same road from the one I normally go to for a massage.

It doesn't sound like the Serina i know ....serina is probably one of the toughest ml to crack out there.

I'm Very surprise!

woods23
05-11-2018, 09:42 AM
(I think you have come across something here Fun)
By Archie boy back in September .
———
Popped by Sussex Star this evening and all 6 girls working were free and available. Very quiet evening for the shop.

Wtfffff is this....is this fcking real?

My guess is he has too many usernames id he forget what he write.

Good work lover02

Mclovin69
14-11-2018, 06:05 AM
Ye I visited them on the Saturday (3pm) just for my usual check up and the ml (milky)said it was very quite and I was her 3rd customer. Think there was 6-8 rostered on.

Waklu
14-11-2018, 12:23 PM
Last sunday i visit. Booked suzy. It's good

Mclovin69
14-11-2018, 02:11 PM
any review bro?

kingqxxx
14-11-2018, 05:37 PM
any review bro?

Quality of the girls seem to have dipped. Don't get me wrong, it's no better or worse compare to other shops at the moment. It's still worth going if you are around that part of town. But in the hay days it use to set standard for other shops, back then every girl was top notch.

What r your thoughts?

Melbpunter69
14-11-2018, 07:27 PM
Quality of the girls seem to have dipped. Don't get me wrong, it's no better or worse compare to other shops at the moment. It's still worth going if you are around that part of town. But in the hay days it use to set standard for other shops, back then every girl was top notch.

What r your thoughts?

Haven't seen many if at or any reviews on this shop from other punters and their experiences but from my own personal experiences I have tried;
* Emily (ABK) - Good 8.5/10
* Chloe (Vietnamese) - Good 8/10
* Zoey (China) - Average 5/10 (YMMV)
* Tiffany (Korean) - Good 7/10
* Serina (Thai) - Good 8.5/10
* Hannah (ABV) - Good 7/10 (YMMV)

woods23
14-11-2018, 07:56 PM
The girls at SS is not as beautiful as before but ..........

Don't shoot me if i wrong , with these girls you will walked out with a big smile of your face .... Jojo, Jenny ,chloe ,Suzy, tiffany ,sylvia, maya , haruka, michelle , Linda, kiyomi ,kana etc.

Top massage is Pinky nd Serina with b2b nd catbath, pussy grinding/ humping madness these two.

syd_pete79
14-11-2018, 08:42 PM
I used to frequent SS quite a bit, but havent been in 1-2 years. I really like seeing pics, either on wechat or here..I understand why they dont but tis a shame..

exstar
14-11-2018, 09:33 PM
They have a sister shop at 88a hamdpen road as well in which some of their girls rotate between there and city branch. They seem to prefer to fly under the radar and hence not as many reviews/ads here compared to other shops. Some gems there and as always ymmv.

Mclovin69
14-11-2018, 09:48 PM
I heard they got another one in pyrmont star?

SS do have WeChat with pics

There was some bad media for ss I guess they are under the radar.

Melbpunter69
15-11-2018, 05:16 AM
I have SS on wechat but can only see roster in moments section. How can you see girls pic's??

Funandfun
15-11-2018, 06:48 AM
I heard they got another one in pyrmont star?

There was some bad media for ss I guess they are under the radar.

Pyrmont Star was once a sister shop but not any more.

Funandfun
15-11-2018, 06:54 AM
Haven't seen many if at or any reviews on this shop from other punters and their experiences but from my own personal experiences I have tried;
* Emily (ABK) - Good 8.5/10
* Chloe (Vietnamese) - Good 8/10
* Zoey (China) - Average 5/10 (YMMV)
* Tiffany (Korean) - Good 7/10
* Serina (Thai) - Good 8.5/10
* Hannah (ABV) - Good 7/10 (YMMV)

It seems like girls with their names starting with M are not in your list. Try Maya, Michelle and recently added Milky and May.
Next time you are in the shop let them know of pics issue. They might add you in the regular list so you can view those.

sukeong
15-11-2018, 08:39 AM
I find it quite busy whenever I was there on a weekday. Usually weekends are quieter I think. But as I often asked them and they always say it depends. I guess its true sometimes it really busy sometimes not as much. It really varies.

I have seen Abby and nikky. They are not bad. Will write a short AR soon.

Littleguy85
15-11-2018, 01:23 PM
Went a little while ago and saw zoey. Average massage, very average part 2. Probably most disappointing massage at ss.

syd_pete79
19-11-2018, 07:49 PM
Next time you are in the shop let them know of pics issue. They might add you in the regular list so you can view those.

Good to know thanks.