PDA

View Full Version : Getting extras from a ML

project_manager006
13-05-2012, 09:47 PM
If on your 2nd/3rd visit the ML gives you full service and her number, what are the chances that she likes you vs that she does the same thing to everyone else?

Travelmate
13-05-2012, 10:02 PM
very likely many people share the same experience like you!
Of course, there are always exceptions

Travelmate
13-05-2012, 10:24 PM
If on your 2nd/3rd visit the ML gives you full service and her number, what are the chances that she likes you vs that she does the same thing to everyone else?

Can I ask what is your expectation from them?
What is your next action plan?

chandra_man1
14-05-2012, 12:43 AM
it'll be the execution phase, once he has processed mapped his plan. No need for testing phase.

slarty
14-05-2012, 12:52 AM
If she gives you FS in the shop most likely others have had the same. As for the number all it means is that she is comfortable giving you her number. She probably likes you in the sense that she likes you better than most of the customers she sees.

Remember this is their job and they do it to make money. If you go to a massage shop often enough you will see the full range of feminine tricks to relieve you of your cash :). It's up to you how much you play along.

cisco
14-05-2012, 12:56 AM
What boner just said ,...thats the best answer.
Asking for phone number and then ? become friend ...and then falling in love ?
i had ever tried this kind of situation before,and end up with nothing although you really love her.
Its so hard to be together with girfriend who got different nationality.
Its all just made you the only one who will suffering cause in love with them, cause oneday they all be back to their country and it will never any good ending.
Thats why when i meet a WL ( The Most Beautiful or The best service ) i never ask for phone number anymore,just show respect and treat them nicely thats it.
We live in this Wonderful World There are still many thing to see out there,....
Just find real girlfriend my friend,...

Flyerr221
14-05-2012, 09:27 AM
Yeah I think we get caught up in the spell at times. 99.9% of the times they are saying the same compliments to the next client and stroking their egos the way.

Having said that so what ? If they are making you feel special then lap it up !

AHLUNGOR
14-05-2012, 10:19 AM

There could be a 100 different reasons and/or outcome this could lead you to, it depends on her and very much depends on you.

Money, lust, curiorsity, money, attraction, loneliness, money, friendship, visa problem, money, common interest, rapport, money, fantasy, smart business, money, customer services, desperations, money, love, girlfriend feel, money, money, money........

This list and possibilities can go on and on, could be any one of the reasons or can be a combinations of a few and can also started with one, then became another, and finally end up with a totally different result......haha

Therefore, the best advice from me will be No Comments and good luck, thanks for sharing, but if you really need to talk, you are welcome to PM me

Cheers

Littlewonder
14-05-2012, 10:26 AM
I could give you heaps of advise on what to and what not to do with a WL. But I dont take my own advise so not much point passing it on as you probably wont either.

But for what its worth dont get involved with a working lady. See plenty of different working ladies. When all else fails have plenty of money to throw at the wl.

8inches
03-03-2013, 02:06 PM

Put a ring on her finger.
Bbfs with cip

reve
03-03-2013, 02:34 PM
You should know a Chinese saying "Don't crap where you eat!" :smile:
Personally I wouldn't mind be friend with a ml or wl but nothing beyond that.
And I make sure I pay for any sexual activities if it occur outside the shop!

jellyshots
03-03-2013, 04:01 PM
If she offers FS in shop then she has definitely offered it to other clients or is thinking of offering it. If she also gives you her number, it is more likely that she wants a private arrangement to cut the shop out of the deal.

On the other hand, if she never offers extras, gives you her number then leaves the shop - she is probably interested in you.