05-11-2018, 06:40 PM
Person's Name : Jenny

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 5/11/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely slim, but still shapely, figure, natural C-cups, cute butt, good legs and a trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, cow-girl, mish, doggie (and CIM was offered but I didn't get round to it)

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - brilliant GFE/PSE session with a lovely lady

My experience/comments : Called the day before, spoke to Kay and booked Jenny.

When I arrived Kelly told me to go up to Room 3 where Jenny was waiting.

Jenny has a pretty face and was wearing a see-through, low-cut and very short negligee over a black bra and a tiny-G-string which showed off her cute butt and good legs.

She was immediately cheerful and friendly as I stripped. She offered to come in the shower with me but I declined. I’d had a shower before leaving home so I only needed a quick “freshen-up” and sometimes showers with the girls can go on for a bit too long – I wanted to get on with the real action.

Jenny has a lovely curvy but still slim figure with natural C-cups. She has a trimmed bush, a small tattoo on her leg and a ring in her belly-button.

She took a very quick shower and joined me on the bed for a catbath.

Jenny soon moved down between my legs and asked whether I wanted a suck with or without a condom and started a very good BBBJ.

She started nice and slowly and sensually with great tongue-action, nice eye-contact and going half deep. There were a couple of tissue-breaks but not too many.

I let this go on for a good while before suggesting some 69 and Jenny moved round.

I started licking her slowly and gently, as that was how she was sucking me, and for a while I seemed to be getting no reaction, but then Jenny stated vigorously sucking me and I licked her harder and faster and suddenly she was loudly moaning, almost grunting, before writhing around and squirming and pulling away.

Jenny gave me the thumbs up and said “Amazing. You made me cum” and took a breather before sucking me again.

She then reached for a condom but I said “Not yet – I want to lick you and make you cum again” but she said “No, only lick me once. I’ll cum when we fuck”.

After a bit more BJ I had to ask her to get a condom and, as she dressed me, I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth. She said I could.

Jenny searched through her gear for some lube but couldn’t find any. She later told me that I was lucky I was her first customer of the day as I’d made her really horny so she didn’t need the KY.

We started with some cow-girl, sometimes Asian-style, and Jenny really seemed to enjoy it.

She then suggested that I fuck her and we switched to the mish.

This was brilliant and Jenny had her legs high in the air and was soon urging me on and saying she’d cum again.

I needed to slow things down to prolong the fun so I suggested some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed.

I started slowly and Jenny’s reaction was brilliant. I gradually upped the tempo and she was soon urging me on and, for a third time, was saying “I’m cumming”.

In spite of the CIM promise, I just kept going and we came at the same time, with Jenny twitching for a good while afterwards.

I said “I was going to cum in your mouth but I forgot – next time”.

Jenny tidied me up and I collapsed on the bed while she had a quick shower.

We then had a lovely chat – her English is pretty good.

She said she had been in Australia for a couple of months and works at Kelly’s only on Mondays. She also works at another shop three days a week but she asked me not to say where.

All too soon time was up and I showered, dressed and departed.

Brilliant session.

Had a long chat with Kelly on the way out and I made a booking with another girl for later this week.

I also met all the other girls who were working that day– Nicky, Sakura, Shirley, Mina and Bobo. I haven’t had a session with Bobo yet but she is young-looking with a pretty face and a lovely slim figure and was smiling and friendly. Kelly said she “Sucks well”, so she’s one for the future. She usually only works there on Sundays but was filling in today because the lovely Summer was having her monthly rest.