PDA

View Full Version : Nina Nina - the petite masseuse from Macau!

asianlover1314
05-11-2018, 11:08 PM
Person's Name : Nina

Establishment : 227 North Strathfield Massage

Date of Visit : Sept 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :
wechat: twinklestar227 or ph: 97433401.
https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_2402152810/North-Strathfield-227-Massage-Rebecca-Iris-Anna-Paula-Cindy.html

Hours of Business : 10AM to 8PM

Rates :
30min - $40
45min - $50
60Min - $60
90min - $95

Size/shape : Very Tiny Petite, D cups, 160CM tall

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese from Macau.

Services Provided : Massage, nude HJ ($50 tip)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :
Nina is a a mid 20s chinese girl from Macau. Around 160cm tall, smooth skin, slim hour glass petite body with natural D cuppas and a very firm toned bottom. Does gym to keep her body fit, pretty and always smiling during the session. Speaks english, enough to hold conversations. If you're a mandarin speaker, I think Nina will have a lot more to chat about. Session took place when Nina started at 227 North Strathfield, in Sept 2018 (I think).

Before starting the session, was having a conversation to break the ice.

Ahlungor bro have done a good AR on her. I am just sharing my experience I had at 227 North Strathfield.

Part 1
Nina may look tiny and light in weight, but dont let that fool you. She is able to do a hard massage.
During our conversation, she mentioned that she doesnt like to use oil on her clients for P1. She instructs me to get on the table, lying face down. She places a towel over my back and legs. She starts her massage from my legs and all the way to my back. Nina's massage technic is a little different to other ML's I have seen, she uses her knees and body weight to kneed all over me back. Bros, if you like hard massages - Nina is your ML to see. Her massage lasts for about 30min, but time does fly when you are having fun. She gets a little playful while massaging me, where she would do kisses on my back and at times brushes her D cuppas over my head and back. Fun girl! SHe ends the massage with a hot towel over my back and doing a cleanup routine eventhou no oil was used. While "cleaning" me, Nina starts to tickle me back, the feeling that the fun part is about to start.

Part 2
Nina keeps lightly tickling me, moving all over my back. This sensation is causing little bro to wake up. As she keeps at it, it was time to flip. Nina than got some oil and applied to little bro. Asked her why use oil for P2, said more fun. She is just so cute! No oil for P1 but uses for P2 to make it fun and slippery. As Ahlungor bro mentioned in one of his AR of Nina, she really does have magical hands. Never felt a HJ that gave me so much sensations. She does it slow, lots of attention on the tip and at times goes fast. While she is putting all her attention on little bro, i started to move my hands over her petite toned body, playing with her D cuppas and sucking on them. Nina allows light touches to her shaved kitty as long your hands are clean (and I mean really cleaned, she made me wash my hands for about 5 minutes with soap - room had a sink), she gives a bit of a moan - few minutes rubbing her kitty and starts to feel her juices flow. Her tight bottom was fun to touch and squeeze and the small small waist of her's. Really perfect body. The sensation was killing me, after about 15min or so of this "torture", i finally shot my load :slobber:and made a big mass - most of it on my chest but unfortunately some went onto Nina's hair and neck. Sorry Nina! She being a good sport just smiled and said it's OK. Glad you make big cum. Thank you Nina! Guess she really does have magical hands. After cleanup, Nina lay down beside me and chatted, cuddled till time was over.

Overall, Nina is a very pro masseuse, very GFE feeling, fun and provides a good service and knows how to give pleasure to men. :love:

Thank you once again to the owners of 227 North Strathfield for your recommendation. Booking is always fast and easy. :cool2:

AHLUNGOR
07-11-2018, 10:40 PM
Great review AL1314! Thanks for sharing .

And good to see Nina also working in Concord,

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
08-11-2018, 10:39 AM
If anyone is interested to see Nina , she is working today at Blossom 812 George St City:

https://image.ibb.co/d3rGyz/FBBC6-FD6-E7-F3-4222-B654-C8-DD7-E315-D5-B.jpg

asianlover1314
19-11-2018, 10:36 AM
Hey bros. Nina on at 227 today ;)