PDA

View Full Version : Question Where in Brisbane CBD and how much??

Mepunt
06-11-2018, 04:28 PM
Hey guys. Hoping for some help! Visiting from Sydney, only here tonight.

So I didn't realise Brisbane isn't like Sydney....
No massage joints on every corner! So don't know where to go or how much things are.

I think I'm just after a standard massage + nude hj. Obviously a standard $50 in Syd. How about here?

Anybody know where I could try in the CBD area, or very close by? Thanks! Private message me if need be.

tommy thumb
06-11-2018, 05:20 PM
Closest to the city is over at east Brisbane, but Taylor swift is playing over there tonight so good luck with that. Standard price for what u want is $100. Pm if u need some more info

Brissypunter
06-11-2018, 05:45 PM
Yeah some good shops 5mins from city but traffic might be a cunt tonight with concert at Gabba

Mepunt
06-11-2018, 06:43 PM
Thanks guys. Did some more googling.. Maybe just all too hard tonight.

Going to be up regularly from now on, so I'll figure it out eventually!

Sent from my RNE-L02 using Tapatalk

brownwallaby
06-11-2018, 07:09 PM
got a place within walking distance from CBD where I consistently get Sydney prices (or cheaper). PM me if interested, cheers

reddoor
06-11-2018, 07:20 PM
How many times have we seen this happen? A brother from the midsouth asking for some tips and we have nothing to offer. Would'nt it be nice to c someone going back to Sydney saying what a great time they had in Bris. Gotta b costing Bris a fortune in bad reviews to future tourists who enjoy a punt. Maybe some shops could advertise at the airport haha.

tommy thumb
06-11-2018, 07:32 PM
Time to fire up the old tour bus, hey red

Maddona
06-11-2018, 08:12 PM
For a guarantee. 932 Stanley St. East Brisbane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maddona
06-11-2018, 08:13 PM
And also BW’s suggestion :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockbreaker
10-11-2018, 08:19 PM
How many times have we seen this happen? A brother from the midsouth asking for some tips and we have nothing to offer. Would'nt it be nice to c someone going back to Sydney saying what a great time they had in Bris. Gotta b costing Bris a fortune in bad reviews to future tourists who enjoy a punt. Maybe some shops could advertise at the airport haha.

Spot on! I reckon it costs Qld Tourism a lot of jobs and opportunities. Many of my mates in Sydney told me they would never visit Brisbane because of what we have here. Such a shame and costing the city a missed fortune. The Premier really need to improve the dire situation!

ThatAsian
02-03-2019, 08:43 AM
Rather starting another thread.

I too am visiting and def keen for some recommendations?

Just so I got this right nude hj is 2 pineapples on top?

str8up
02-03-2019, 10:34 AM
Rather starting another thread.

I too am visiting and def keen for some recommendations?

Just so I got this right nude hj is 2 pineapples on top?

correct.

And to make matters worse, the girls on average aren't as hot as the MLs in Sydney

ThatAsian
02-03-2019, 12:33 PM
correct.

And to make matters worse, the girls on average aren't as hot as the MLs in Sydney

Wow that’s very shocking to me.

That is surely heading into FS prices?

ManilaMan
02-03-2019, 02:14 PM
FS (Full Service) what’s that? 😂

hornedone
03-03-2019, 11:20 AM
Sadly, the Palazcuk and Trad Administration together with the Stewart police force have essentially outlawed paid sex and jerk offs throughout the Nanny state known as Queen's Land.

Brissypunter
03-03-2019, 11:53 AM
Yeah noticed yesterday paper now they trying to outlaw karaoke bars similar laws to bikie laws way the article was written talk about fun police

reddoor
03-03-2019, 12:03 PM
Lets go the whole hog and shut the pubs at 6, ban women from the bar area, and put the church back in control of morals in society . What could possibly go wrong?😇

Tavs
03-03-2019, 12:20 PM
Sadly, if you are just wanting a good release and a rub, the brothel is actually now cheaper and better girls IMHO. If you want the thrill of the chase then go to a random parlour with an A-frame sign and flashing lights out the front.

blake_ly
03-03-2019, 02:31 PM
Lets go the whole hog and shut the pubs at 6, ban women from the bar area, and put the church back in control of morals in society . What could possibly go wrong?��

lol and put G Pell in charge of it .. Love living here, but hate the nanny mentality.