PDA

View Full Version : Other My Sassy Girl - Mia at Kings Court

qwank
06-11-2018, 09:44 PM
Just when I thought Melbourne Cup was a disappointing day with all my bets out of the window, I oddly finished the day with the best feeling I had in awhile. I felt as if I won the trifecta! Gratitude factor to the max!

(Sorry, kind long AR, but I really want to roll out what happened)

After the race, my colleague who knows I sort of punt and goes, you know any RnT places? I was like hell yeah man. And then he goes, ‘no no.. not asian’ I mean caucs’ and europeans’

Kings court came to mind.

So off we went. Mind you this is his first RnT plus first time at Kings court.

I was not in punting mode at all. Simply had my pokeballs all punted out. Was simply there for my mate and I don’t really like Caucasians as much as I love my Asians. So it was like, to my mate, you choose and I’ll choose whatever to kill time and I’ll wait for you downstairs.

With regulars or punters who know Kings Court, the manager comes and fully explains what type of services Kings court offer. With the whole clipboard and please ask me any questions attitude. My mate was like, ‘fuck. Sick service!’ So around of girls came by and said hello and shook our hands. Aussie, European, Brazilian, Latina, a few Asians but nothing fancy etc.. It was their busiest day of the week. Because it’s half price Tuesday. Everything was half price and it’s also Melbourne cup. So have a lot other punters sitting around.

My mate was into a dark skin chubby Columbian girl. I didn’t rate her but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. He was really shy so I egged him to choose her and I’ll choose whatever and I’ll meet him downstairs again.
Right before, I was about to choose, a Latina, she was the most petite girl I could find and it was like I had to choose one.. so whatever.. then down came the last girl to greet us..

My heart skipped a beat… she was asian… but my type of asian… my god… she was like the girl in the Korean flick ‘My Sassy girl’… I learnt her name was Mia… oh man… she was HOT.. but GF-vibe hot.. in that pink and green poker dot summer dress, her black silky hair and that innocent face and smile… with absolutely no makeup.. and that shiseido white skin. Ahh man…
My mate booked his hot Columbian.. I booked my Sassy korean girl Mia…

We walked up stairs and I just couldn’t stop looking at her… I felt like I was back in high school and seeing my high school crush which back then I would’ve been too shy to ask her out..
We undressed in a room where the massage table was and I saw her sweet C tits and her sexy womanly figure, she’s 169cm, she’s not shaved but not messy but she is full of sweetness and innocence…
Then off to the spa, she lead me and I followed, she kind of skipped a little and turned and smiled, like I was chasing her and she was teasing me…

Then into the spa… and her english was good, she smiled at me. She is super cute when she smiles and she’s very cheeky. While we were talking and getting to know each other, she swims around and touches me lightly here and there. She comes close to me and kisses my ear, then her hand will gently brush on my cock, then she will give me that sweet innocent smile like the smile from my sassy girl. But I reckon she’s even cuter than the gal from my sassy girl.
Man.. I was falling for her.. I asked her I could kiss her.. she said pay extra.. I said no problem..

Then I asked her, I know it’s RnT but you offer FS? She smiled shyly, swam to the edge of the spa, as if pondering my question, and looked at my innocently, she would come back and rub her softs on my chest… She changed the topic.. and we talked about BlackPink..
Again, I asked her after we sort of connected more, can she offer FS? She said, she’ll give me a CBJ, and a little more extra.. I yes.. no problems..
This girl was driving me crazy with her teasing and sweet GF vibe..

She came over and whispered to go back into the room for a massage…
We went in and I was thinking, okay.. massage it is.. but she stood there.. she looked at me.. we locked eyes… she tilted towards me.. how much would you pay for FS… I offered $150.. I wasn’t thinking straight.. her sweet innocent puppy eyes has grips all over my heart…

Then I paid and the session was simply beyond GFE… mind you.. just simple sex.. she’s standing against the massage table as I doggy behind and kissing and caressing her sweet body.. then CBJ which was normal.. nothing spectacular but her sweet baby Korean face… while CBJ’in me.. oh my…

Then cow girl on the massage table. No lube. She’s soaking wet. I felt we just lovers in a room. Sneaking out for some hot sex and she was just an innocent girl.
I blew my load and she cleaned me up and finished the session with a hot oil massage.
Sorry for the long AR.. but I felt like I had to write this love confession… my only place to record anywhere.

I’ve haven’t been punting long but I’ve been to Ginza/278/5star – which is the place of great service but I haven’t felt this way before. I mean there’s no BBBJ, catbath, DD, Daty and all those stuff
Just a very cute, no make up, youthful (she’s 20ish), slim and sensual girl

My time with her was like a step into a romantic movie. Her small tiny gestures. Her slight touch. Her minimalist sexy-ness…
For those who read my Ars, I amazingly get horny about these type of girls.. If you kind of like this type of experience, I highly recommend Mia at Kings court.
In terms of $$$? Well, $450 departed from me today… It hurts because I was planning for a $75 Tuesday half price RnT lol! Regrets.. no! Maybe, I’ll go see her next time just for RnT…
This girl is like those nymphs that lures sailors to their perils…

Sorry for the long AR. And thanks for reading.. By I’ll definitely see this gem again.. read her other Ars on King Court site. And damn…she has a following too!

woodcock
06-11-2018, 10:04 PM
75+ 150fs + $ for kiss +$ for cbj =$450 what a rip off, might as well just go to the $90 half hour fs with bbbj n kissing

qwank
06-11-2018, 10:07 PM
75+ 150fs + $ for kiss +$ for cbj =$450 what a rip off, might as well just go to the $90 half hour fs with bbbj n kissinghaha. i know... i know... throwin logic out.. expecting ppl to laugh at this..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

DownUnda
07-11-2018, 02:09 PM
Well hahah sometimes in the heat of the moment he say just fuck it here is my wallet.

I remember a session with a cute Korean girl , she was so cute , girly and sexy. Early 20s in Korean age ;) it was her first day, so after part one she start teasing me and tells me if I want extras and didn’t thought twice. She told me she was shy, and put some Kleenex over my eyes and over the room ligh so I don’t see her taking her clothes off . I though wtf that is half of the fun, but I said that’s alright will go with the flow to make her comfortable.

Second later She hops on the table and start playing with my little bro and then suddenly she just get it inside her, riding me. I was like wtf !!! So I reached out and noticed that she ninjaed a dom while teasing. Then she started grinding. She was doing and awesome cowgirl , her knees were not even touching the table, so all her weight was in the pussy and grinding me. Oh fuck yeah.

Then I turned her around standing in with on leg on the table and the other straight, she pushed her bum out and give her all with no mercy. This was an amazing session. She just wanted 50 extra, damn gave her 100.

Edit this was not in King Court haha it was somewhere else :)

qwank
07-11-2018, 05:53 PM
haha. thats what happened! my most illogical and uncalculated punt! il be on my guard next time!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk