PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Second time here, baby definitely worth the time

Happyman2018
07-11-2018, 09:26 AM
Second time going to 278 club, it's really addictive, before I dont understand why people love going here, now i know why.
Its not just the quality and service about the girls, is how they so passionate and outgoing and willing to please you and make sure the time you spend with them is worth every minute.

First attempt I thought maybe just this particular girl but after second session I realise it's all the girls, they are so good, so straight forward and willing to provide the service.

This time I choice baby is because she always been on my list to try when I go to 278 and the time I went on Sunday she is only 1 out of few girls available I want to try so with out hesitate I choose her.

What can I said, when she came to the room, straight away dfk non stop, and then shower it's hot and cold bbbj and body slide...

On to the bed, its non stop bbbj, she willing to suck she suck me like 20min non stop, she l
Just keep sucking till I cum, and she just keep going till I believe my last drop off suck out, and not just that, after she went to the sink to spit it out, she use a wet tissue to clean it and quickly hot n cold bbbj straight away...
After that, she came up and ask me m I ready for round 2, i kindly decline as i need to work as i snick out of my work to have a happy time and back to work, she look so disappointed that I havent touch her and fuck her, she told me y I didn't stop her from making cum..
But she didn't realise that's wat I want today a good cim...

My conclusion about 278 is baby definitely worth a try, good body nice set of boobs may not be big like some girls at 278 but enough for me to enjoy.
Secondly what I find 278 is different from other brothels is the girls here are so passion, so willing to please, and how they try to make sure you enjoy the session make u like you a king they willing to do anything to make sure u happy.
Other brothels not all girls are like girls here they only do it if they got ask, but 278 is they make sure u get rape..

278 definitely make me itching to come again

Climax598
07-11-2018, 10:07 AM
Second time going to 278 club, it's really addictive, before I dont understand why people love going here, now i know why.
Its not just the quality and service about the girls, is how they so passionate and outgoing and willing to please you and make sure the time you spend with them is worth every minute.

First attempt I thought maybe just this particular girl but after second session I realise it's all the girls, they are so good, so straight forward and willing to provide the service.

This time I choice baby is because she always been on my list to try when I go to 278 and the time I went on Sunday she is only 1 out of few girls available I want to try so with out hesitate I choose her.

What can I said, when she came to the room, straight away dfk non stop, and then shower it's hot and cold bbbj and body slide...

On to the bed, its non stop bbbj, she willing to suck she suck me like 20min non stop, she l
Just keep sucking till I cum, and she just keep going till I believe my last drop off suck out, and not just that, after she went to the sink to spit it out, she use a wet tissue to clean it and quickly hot n cold bbbj straight away...
After that, she came up and ask me m I ready for round 2, i kindly decline as i need to work as i snick out of my work to have a happy time and back to work, she look so disappointed that I havent touch her and fuck her, she told me y I didn't stop her from making cum..
But she didn't realise that's wat I want today a good cim...

My conclusion about 278 is baby definitely worth a try, good body nice set of boobs may not be big like some girls at 278 but enough for me to enjoy.
Secondly what I find 278 is different from other brothels is the girls here are so passion, so willing to please, and how they try to make sure you enjoy the session make u like you a king they willing to do anything to make sure u happy.
Other brothels not all girls are like girls here they only do it if they got ask, but 278 is they make sure u get rape..

278 definitely make me itching to come again

Half the girls are from 42 and n5m. The ginza training and management require that the girls do a set routine. After you been to the place a few times you know the set routine with some variations with each girls. If the girls not up to standard are ask to leave the work place.

Happyman2018
07-11-2018, 10:39 AM
That's the point I want to said, when u see some of the girls at the old place they are good but when they are at 278 they more willing n providing and my aggressive

Sydlong
10-11-2018, 11:19 AM
I had booked another girl but got told at short notice she had gone home, 278 suggested Baby and she was great fun.

She has her routine like a lot of the Chinese girls, and a few nice tricks like the hot and cold BBBJ

Great little body, lots of energy, good skills and lots of smiles - looking up at you during CIM was pretty hot.

Happyman2018
10-11-2018, 12:50 PM
She is good, her cim is good, especially when u finish she went and spit it out, and give u a wipe with the wet tissue u didnt expected she will suck again with hot n cold water.