PDA

View Full Version : Thai Cozy

Homebrew
07-11-2018, 08:42 PM
Went for a punt here, have reviewed before after some good times here.
Anyway called up my regular seems to be working less , so then just did a walk in as she said 2 available now. Very hot Columbian girl, looks 8.5/10 , only been here a short time, very chatty good massage, said she actually did massage back home. So had booked for 45 minutes and all going good, no real hints or TT, about 20 minutes in flipped and little massage and was asked if I wanted anything "extra" standard pricing settled on $100 option and explained what I expected, yes yes no problem. Anyway down to her underwear and I say you want me to help with that, no that is it, what no way not what you agreed. Would not remove, kind of kills the moment , so on we go allowed a fair bit of roaming but way short of what was discussed.
WIR, yes to see my regular.
Just posting to warn others, beware. She works both shops, Norman park & Stafford.
No money paid up front, but still gave her the $100, she says, see you next time, I said to her, not likely darling, I only visit who gives what is discussed and agreed upon.
Just over these greedy girls. They are first to whinge when someone does a runner, well to me this is same.

The Professor
08-11-2018, 07:45 AM
Reduced honey = reduced money ( or no money) The only way they will learn.
Be specific in negotiations -if I say remove it means with roaming.Don't mind paying but NO WAY I am getting ripped off.
Discussions with the Manager prove fruitful at times.

Brissypunter
08-11-2018, 08:29 AM
Think Latinos are worst at this shit ask for naked and keep the panties on

APL
08-11-2018, 11:33 AM
Went for a punt here, have reviewed before after some good times here.
Anyway called up my regular seems to be working less , so then just did a walk in as she said 2 available now. Very hot Columbian girl, looks 8.5/10 , only been here a short time, very chatty good massage, said she actually did massage back home. So had booked for 45 minutes and all going good, no real hints or TT, about 20 minutes in flipped and little massage and was asked if I wanted anything "extra" standard pricing settled on $100 option and explained what I expected, yes yes no problem. Anyway down to her underwear and I say you want me to help with that, no that is it, what no way not what you agreed. Would not remove, kind of kills the moment , so on we go allowed a fair bit of roaming but way short of what was discussed.
WIR, yes to see my regular.
Just posting to warn others, beware. She works both shops, Norman park & Stafford.
No money paid up front, but still gave her the $100, she says, see you next time, I said to her, not likely darling, I only visit who gives what is discussed and agreed upon.
Just over these greedy girls. They are first to whinge when someone does a runner, well to me this is same.

Thanks mate
Was going to book her today at Stafford looked hot when I saw her last week but didn't get her name definitely will give a miss now Another one is Nana or Anna who says the same nude but keeps the panties on but at least she told me so I didnt bother

Homebrew
08-11-2018, 07:33 PM
Yeah I think this what we need to do more, let everyone know and they can choose to give these non performers their hard earned or find a much better option, of which there is a lot.

Massaddict
08-11-2018, 09:19 PM
Thanks mate
Was going to book her today at Stafford looked hot when I saw her last week but didn't get her name definitely will give a miss now Another one is Nana or Anna who says the same nude but keeps the panties on but at least she told me so I didnt bother

The same happened to me with a Latino at Sakura Windsor - not been back.

reddoor
08-11-2018, 09:48 PM
The same happened to me with a Latino at Sakura Windsor - not been back.
Happened to me there too, she was really hot and had she done what i paid her to do i would have been a reg with her. I have no sympathy for them and had i owned the shop and had complaints about girls taking customers for fools she would have been out the door.

brownwallaby
08-11-2018, 10:55 PM
Seems to be a contagious issue among the curent Latinos. I remember 4-5 years ago there were only a handful of them and they were performing very well. Isabella at Mozhi, the Peruvian at SS. All top class girls

Massaddict
09-11-2018, 06:20 AM
There is a Brazilian at Bubbles and her service is great and as good as the best.
Never been short changed by her.

Homebrew
09-11-2018, 06:31 AM
There is a Brazilian at Bubbles and her service is great and as good as the best.
Never been short changed by her.

yes she is VFM gives well above the industry standards.

randy84
14-11-2018, 10:23 AM
Who’s the girl to see there? Inbox me.i went there last week seen a thai girl not to bad

4FoW2
14-11-2018, 09:59 PM
Who’s the girl to see there? Inbox me.i went there last week seen a thai girl not to bad

Not to bad ? care to elaborate? Ok if you don't want to go into exact detail esp for those extended services but can we have a little more than just "not too bad" please...

Homebrew
15-11-2018, 07:27 AM
randy, sent you a pm