PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Bobo - When Reality Doesn't Meet Expectation

Hard
08-11-2018, 06:59 AM
After reading a few recent posts about Bobo, I had pretty high expectations going into this session. After the session, my thought was: "Reality didn't just meet Expectation, Reality smashed my elevated Expectations". :smile:

It's hard to top the other 2 posts about Bobo, but here was how the night went for me:

I'm a big fan of Big Boobs kind of guy and I like to see Big Boobs on a relatively small frame, it just turns me on SO MUCH. Bobo's D cup, not the biggest at 278 club, but they looked huge on her small frame, especially with her tiny waist, I was HARD from the minute I saw those Natural Big Boobs. :slobber:

Bobo came in wearing a SEXY lingerie. She gave me a smile and we both started to undress. Not a word was said, well, probably there was but my brain went blank, I was awed by her beauty and sexy body. After a mouthful of Listerine, I started to praise how beautiful she looked and how sexy her body was, I wasn't lying, the word "Goddess" was made for a girl like her. She then stood in front of the mirror, fully naked, started to admire her own body. Then I stood behind her, with Dick already 100% hard, I hugged her from behind and started to rub my Dick on her soft but firm bum. I then kiss her neck and rubbed her Big Bobbs with both of my hands. She then turned around and gave me a long and passionate DFK, it was delicious, I wished I could stop the time.

By then, I knew Bobo is not a PSE type of girl, she is a genuine GFE kind of girl. I need to go easy on her tonight.

I paid extra attention to her Big Boobs in the shower. Those nipples. small and pink, and so sensitive, a few licks and sucks they went from soft to hard almost instantly. 50% of the session I had my mouth on those nipples, I just love them. :slobber:

In bed she started with a Boob massage on my face (I requested, haha), then she worked her way down and gave me BBBJ. I realised then it's not really how good her BBBJ skill was that made me wanted to cum, it's how beautiful she was and I swear if she BBBJ me a few more seconds I would of blow in her mouth. I told her to stop because it's just too soon for me to cum. I got her to lie down and I started DFK and quickly work down to her Big Boobs, I must of spent a lot of time there, because by the time I work down to her pussy, her pussy was already moist, well I thought! I was so horny at that stage and I wanted to fuck her straight away, she put the condom on me and I asked her to get on top and cowgirl first. But either her pussy was so tight or she wasn't wet enough, she had trouble go deep on me, I told her better put some lube on or it might get very uncomfortable for her later on. Even with lube, her pussy was still tight as. While she fucked me in cowgirl, I just played and sucked her Big Boobs. It wasn't long before I felt the urge to cum again, so I stopped her and we changed to missionary. Bobo's legs were so flexible it wasn't difficult for me to go deep inside her, I could see my whole Dick disappeared and reappeared from her pussy, it was some sight. Not long before I felt the urge to blow and this time I released everything I had inside her. The sex was great, her pussy was tight, one of the best fuck I had ever and it didn't even take a long time (I thought), I barely break a sweat. But for Bobo, she had a lot of sweat on her face and I felt a bit sorry so I wiped her sweat off her face with tissues. I didn't know what just happened, I asked her if she is ok then she gave me a thumb up. My thought was whoever marry this girl, you will never wanted to divorce her, she is a that good, no, she is PERFECT.

Sex with Bobo was a bit surreal for me, everything went so fast and an hour went like a flash, do I still need to give her score?? No need, she is a perfect 10/10, in every aspect.

I had no more to say, Bobo is the best of the best. I thought previous girls I had was pretty good, but Bobo went above ONE level. Not because she has the best skills or best service, she was just too pretty, too young, and big Boobs on almost a perfect body. She is just a completed beautiful woman.

Love_Punting
08-11-2018, 08:24 AM
Very nice AR Hard, I‘m horny just reading this, haha. I‘m taking off early from work tonight so looks like I will be revisit Bobo tonight, I can‘t wait, haha.

I‘ve seen her once before, but memory is blur now :shout:

Love_Punting
08-11-2018, 10:42 AM
Looks like I have no luck, Bobo is off because of periods..... :cry:

Beijing_Dudes's AR.... Bobo was off for 4 days.

Hard's AR..... Bobo got period.

WTF, haha, she is definitely worth the wait though.

Hard
08-11-2018, 11:30 AM
Looks like I have no luck, Bobo is off because of periods..... :cry:

Beijing_Dudes's AR.... Bobo was off for 4 days.

Hard's AR..... Bobo got period.

WTF, haha, she is definitely worth the wait though.

Bad luck man, I did ask Bobo why she was away for 4 days and she said she was sick, she didn't realise Beijing_Dude done her a big AR so she was surprised the number of customers she had on Monday. Think of this way, it could be worst, at least it's only a period, haha.

Boobs
08-11-2018, 01:32 PM
Nice AR Hard, you sure know how to get the best sex out of the girls. Haha. Poor Bobo, all sweat up and you barely made a sweat, classic.

And Hard, what a timing with your AR, it got us all horny and Bobo is away? WTF, haha.

OmniMime
08-11-2018, 02:21 PM
Oh my, this one escaped my radar~~

ray5950
08-11-2018, 03:06 PM
"Hard"
Now comes the hard question for you:
Roxy and Bobo, who would you see again ? lol

Happyman2018
08-11-2018, 03:50 PM
Try roxy, she good.
But now after reading bobo
I think bobo is my next on my list.
I got to find time to see her

Love_Punting
08-11-2018, 06:29 PM
"Hard"
Now comes the hard question for you:
Roxy and Bobo, who would you see again ? lol

Haha, that is just a nasty question, it's like choosing your right or left hand, lol

xandy
09-11-2018, 12:58 PM
Love your AR Hard, a bit different style to mine, but nonetheless a enjoyable read. So it means Bobo will be nice and fresh next week? I wish I can punt more than once a month. I better stay away from Syd99 or once a month might turn to once a fortnight, haha.