PDA

View Full Version : Private massage

Reboy
10-11-2018, 01:28 PM
I recently tried a Private massage that I found the ad on Gumtree! That’s pretty good tho! The rate is not different and the girl did pretty professional service! That’s a shame when she just offered hj! The massage is nude massage with body slide! I was surprised with the body slide part! More like GFE! She has a perfect body for a Asian girl, very nice shape and friendly personality! Was worried when I booked in with her when she didn’t send the picture, but very happy at the end! Located in Albion, the small apartment but suit to anyone want a little bit more private! Have table massage in the room and shower after finish! So it’s more than I expected!

Massage: 8/10
Happy ending: 10/10 will try to come back again to see if she can offer something more!

brownwallaby
10-11-2018, 07:56 PM
I can see the usual backlash coming: first time poster, very favourable review, joined the same day as first post .... Hi Reboy, if you have any other pleasant experience with other girls please let us know

Massaddict
10-11-2018, 11:41 PM
I recently tried a Private massage that I found the ad on Gumtree! That’s pretty good tho! The rate is not different and the girl did pretty professional service! That’s a shame when she just offered hj! The massage is nude massage with body slide! I was surprised with the body slide part! More like GFE! She has a perfect body for a Asian girl, very nice shape and friendly personality! Was worried when I booked in with her when she didn’t send the picture, but very happy at the end! Located in Albion, the small apartment but suit to anyone want a little bit more private! Have table massage in the room and shower after finish! So it’s more than I expected!

Massage: 8/10
Happy ending: 10/10 will try to come back again to see if she can offer something more!

Do you have the link?
Would like to try as I love body slides.

Tavs
11-11-2018, 12:10 PM
Welcome. Some good privates pop up at Spring Hill. Have had a good run on E&B lately with verified pics.

gpeck80
11-11-2018, 12:27 PM
I can see the usual backlash coming: first time poster, very favourable review, joined the same day as first post .... Hi Reboy, if you have any other pleasant experience with other girls please let us know

And the broken English. No mention of contact details though. Not sure if it counts as "advertising" masked as a review.