PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Daisy Hill Smiles

Doa
11-11-2018, 01:30 PM
For those of you who aren't using Wechat this is today's Blog and the pictures don't leave much to the imagination😈😈😈

Today❤️Sunday special: More sexy juicy new girls travel from Gold Coast work on Sunday ,plz cum to choose one and have fun fun with them

HOT Pink Nurse wear uniforms Available to give u a perfect Massage^_______^
Your welcum to shop have a look us
We love to look after you and fix all your any problems
Hot Nurse Hot prostate punishment

Available part-time HOT Nurses info:
Jessica / Sophie / Eva / Kelly / Alice /
Sarah / Na Na / Yuki / KiKi / Juile /
ViVi / Mia / Serena / Amy / Honey /
Abby / Emma / Chloe

Plz Cum to choose one juicy Nurse to give you a perfect Massage with enjoyable
Full body Oil Massage Price:
30 minutes $40
45 minutes $50
60 minutes $60
80 minutes $90

Five of big massage treatment rooms with air conditioning

We Good in Relaxation massage/Deep tissue massage/Remedial massage

*———(Not use baby oil)———
Our Massage oil -Sensitive skin use / gentle and non-irritating / Water soluble / Hot towel can be wiped clean / non Oily,
We use moisturizing massage oil to moisturize your skin. We look after your Skin & comfortable ^______^

The weather is getting warmer, its time to Hair Removal before Dating and Swimming ^^
Good to try Hair Removal:
Waxing from $10
Painless Laser from $10

Plz come to see every masseuse and try great Massage or Hair Removal

04 0222 0222
We open 9am-9pm 7days a week
Address:
Shop 2/7 Allamanda Drive, Daisy Hill.
(Close to M1 exit 24)/next to Daisy Hill shopping Centre
*FREE Shop front parking and undercover parking always*Available
More privacy More choice
Thank you* ^^ see you soon
—————————————————-

Doa
11-11-2018, 01:34 PM
The Wechat I D is DaisySmiles

greg11
11-11-2018, 04:15 PM
Do they have gold coast shop

Doa
11-11-2018, 04:40 PM
Not sure will ask watch this space

xzaq
11-11-2018, 09:28 PM
When I went there it was just a bunch of mid 30yo & up old Chinese boilers.. . that seemed to be backed up by other punters in that thread.. didn’t waste any coin then & Wouldn’t bother now...

kenny_duggin
11-11-2018, 09:28 PM
Thank mate will check them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massaddict
11-11-2018, 10:05 PM
When I went there it was just a bunch of mid 30yo & up old Chinese boilers.. . that seemed to be backed up by other punters in that thread.. didn’t waste any coin then & Wouldn’t bother now...

Are you sure you went to the same shop?

I have been 3 times and never seen an old boiler. The girls I received massage etc from were definately in there 20s. One early 20s the other was 27.

M.A.

Doa
12-11-2018, 01:05 PM
They don't have a Gold Coast shop

randy84
12-11-2018, 01:26 PM
What can the nurse do to fix my upper leg problems 🤔inbox me

reddoor
12-11-2018, 04:23 PM
What can the nurse do to fix my upper leg problems 🤔inbox me
Put it in a permanent splint... Keep u out of trouble bro haha. They're some nice police ladies at Salisbury who will cuff u if u ask nicely.

randy84
13-11-2018, 10:19 AM
Have u been there mate?

brownwallaby
13-11-2018, 10:42 AM
their wechat acc is quite aggressive. Provocative pix and when you chat with them they will call you darling or sweetheart. And they invite you to have fun with their girls. Pretty much like a brothel acc

Homebrew
14-11-2018, 06:56 AM
dropped in here after chatting on we chat. nice clean place seems to be well fitted out. only saw the girl who came out to counter (her turn ) and yeah she was OK, not a super star but young and definitely vibrant.
if down that way i would call in, not sure i would drive that far , so much around these days.

The Professor
14-11-2018, 08:25 AM
dropped in here after chatting on we chat. nice clean place seems to be well fitted out. only saw the girl who came out to counter (her turn ) and yeah she was OK, not a super star but young and definitely vibrant.
if down that way i would call in, not sure i would drive that far , so much around these days.

Yeah very very hit or miss ..have had 2 experiences here and both were standard by standard girls...wouldn't bother driving that far for that.
Talk the talk esp on WeChat but don't deliver.
Much better options around Springwood to make me smile or where the purple flowers grow or ....or ...

Doa
14-11-2018, 04:50 PM
Today's Blog from Wechat
HOT Pink Nurse wear uniforms Available to give u a perfect Massage^_______^
Your welcum to shop have a look us
We love to look after you and fix all your any problems
Hot Nurse Hot prostate punishment

Available part-time HOT Nurses info:
Jessica / Sophie / Eva / Kelly / Alice /
Sarah / Na Na / Yuki / KiKi / Juile /
ViVi / Mia / Serena / Amy / Honey /
Abby / Emma / Chloe

Plz Cum to choose one juicy Nurse to give you a perfect Massage with enjoyable
Full body Oil Massage Price:
30 minutes $40
45 minutes $50
60 minutes $60
80 minutes $90

Five of big massage treatment rooms with air conditioning

We Good in Relaxation massage/Deep tissue massage/Remedial massage

*———(Not use baby oil)———
Our Massage oil -Sensitive skin use / gentle and non-irritating / Water soluble / Hot towel can be wiped clean / non Oily,
We use moisturizing massage oil to moisturize your skin. We look after your Skin & comfortable ^______^

The weather is getting warmer, its time to Hair Removal before Dating and Swimming ^^
Good to try Hair Removal:
Waxing from $10
Painless Laser from $10

Plz come to see every masseuse and try great Massage or Hair Removal

04 0222 0222
We open 9am-9pm 7days a week
Address:
Shop 2/7 Allamanda Drive, Daisy Hill.
(Close to M1 exit 24)/ Opposite Daisy Hill shopping Centre
*FREE Shop front parking and undercover parking always*Available
More privacy More choice
Thank you* ^^ see you soon
—————————————————-

Hello everyone We are READY ^____^
12 of young students part time working, all different masseuse work everyday. Different massage Skills.

Our new massage shop open in a good location with easier parking
New beautiful store ,New Large Massage beds ,New towels ,Romantic lighting
Air conditioning
Clean shower room available
Two toilets

It’s a very tidy and clean shop, come to experiencing your comfortable premium massage with a good price

We also offer professional Waxing and Painless Laser Hair removal
(Newest machine,Best results)
(Five years of experience in Waxing)
Reduce your pain in hair removal

Shop Address:
Shop 2/7 Allamanda Drive, Daisy Hill
(Close to M1 exit 24)

Phone number: 04 0222 0222

Open 9am-9pm 7 days a week

FREE shop front & undercover parking always available
More privacy More choice

randy84
15-11-2018, 12:06 PM
Who’s ur best nurse to see

bjsearcher
15-11-2018, 01:51 PM
This place won't last long

Brissypunter
15-11-2018, 01:58 PM
Sort or have to agree and the aggressive adds I wouldn’t of thought will help only attract the wrong attention I would think

memememe
15-11-2018, 02:45 PM
They used to have an option using one of the rooms at the Gold Cost Hilton, and an affiliation with a shop in Surfers Paradise...

I used to see a very well shaped Japanese girl at the Hilton on a regular basis

randy84
16-11-2018, 10:24 AM
Howd that go for u mate

Sticky Date
16-11-2018, 06:17 PM
This place won't last long

I could go into detail why I think this place may last a very long time ( but I won't be in a public forum). I certainly do appreciate the reason you have faith in your opinion. You could be right too.

But I suspect there is another decisive factor in play here. Think outside the square. Think of the history of this or similar industries. Very very interesting. History generally repeats...especially when money is involved. For those not still wet behind the ears, I don't think I need say any more.

bjsearcher
16-11-2018, 06:41 PM
Pretty confident it will go. Landlords in shopping centres (even pissant ones like this one) will only wear so much. If the cops bust them for "unlawfull services" then the other tenants will complain, start to look elsewhere etc.

A bad rep for a Landlord makes it hard to let premises. The ads are like a red flag to the constabulary as they remove all pretence of actual massage. Then they start bringing in immigration and the staff go.

I have seen this many, many times.

Brissypunter
16-11-2018, 07:14 PM
Funny this is said heard reports today police visit star Spring Hill and body corp telling close 5pm !! Shops like this at daisy hill is a big target for boys in blue and more and fuckheads who promote it by saying cheap this that hope u get busted along with it .. u can see shops who are new or doing it very hard putting adds locanto naked or nearly naked pics cum instead of come hahaa fuck good luck to much of risk for me ..

brownwallaby
17-11-2018, 08:17 PM
Funny this is said heard reports today police visit star Spring Hill and body corp telling close 5pm !! Shops like this at daisy hill is a big target for boys in blue and more and fuckheads who promote it by saying cheap this that hope u get busted along with it .. u can see shops who are new or doing it very hard putting adds locanto naked or nearly naked pics cum instead of come hahaa fuck good luck to much of risk for me ..

Just got out of there, business as usual, opens until 11. The girl indicated there was an issue with the property management and it had involved police indeed (invited by shop owner but I'm not sure)

Massaddict
18-11-2018, 04:40 AM
Just got out of there, business as usual, opens until 11. The girl indicated there was an issue with the property management and it had involved police indeed (invited by shop owner but I'm not sure)

Yesterday I went to Wats its name shop. There was a police car in the street directly opposite the shop. Wasn't sure if I should go in but the little head won.
Saw a new girl and she was stunning.

greg11
18-11-2018, 09:53 AM
Can you pm me details mate. Stunning sounds good.

Tavs
18-11-2018, 01:31 PM
I am more worried about the $10 waxing.

merlin200
19-11-2018, 08:46 PM
Well there wechat ads have certainly taken a change

greg11
19-11-2018, 11:20 PM
Sounds like smile to me with the Japanese girl... Could be wrong.

ococpunt
20-11-2018, 06:51 PM
Yesterday I went to Wats its name shop. There was a police car in the street directly opposite the shop. Wasn't sure if I should go in but the little head won.
Saw a new girl and she was stunning.

brave man... your little head has probly grown over the size of your other head, too much risk and smile has no proper walls/rooms to at least give you time to pull up your undies hahahaha

Massaddict
21-11-2018, 01:27 PM
brave man... your little head has probly grown over the size of your other head, too much risk and smile has no proper walls/rooms to at least give you time to pull up your undies hahahaha

The place I was referring to has fully enclosed solid rooms with loud Japanese music playing. Very secure and soumd proof.

skm
22-11-2018, 03:22 PM
Went to this place on the weekend, 3 Taiwanese girls working 1 being the boss and has been open for around a month I believe. Avg age of the girls probably around 25-27 and the boss 30s. Rooms are quite nice and was playing Chinese songs. Standard pricing, friendly people and wasn’t mechanical. Not the best line ups but could be a good place to build rapport.

PS: Havent posted in years lol, if anyone knows where CxTxE from cloud9 went please let me know XD

steveba50
25-12-2018, 02:11 PM
I have a booking later today with a girl recommended at this shop via their wechat. I'll report on my experience tonight. About to head off the HH to try nuru and recommended lady there too.

I always like asking them to recommend someone for me it has seemed to work in the past quite well.

Seems a few are working Xmas day

Cheers

Brisguy72
25-12-2018, 11:04 PM
I been to Daisy Smiles 3 times and had 3 great results.

Falcon2005
26-12-2018, 10:09 AM
I been to Daisy Smiles 3 times and had 3 great results.

likewike here...never had a bad visit.

Fatmanaswell
02-01-2019, 08:01 PM
Went to this place on the weekend, 3 Taiwanese girls working 1 being the boss and has been open for around a month I believe. Avg age of the girls probably around 25-27 and the boss 30s. Rooms are quite nice and was playing Chinese songs. Standard pricing, friendly people and wasn’t mechanical. Not the best line ups but could be a good place to build rapport.

PS: Havent posted in years lol, if anyone knows where CxTxE from cloud9 went please let me know XDCutie was working at mermaid massage till mid last year then I think she left for Melbourne

Do you know where janet from cloud nine is now. She was also a star at acqua

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk