PDA

View Full Version : Ginza ABJ Shelly

Dba
13-11-2018, 02:18 PM
I’ve seen Shelly twice now, once a couple of years ago and again more recently. She didn’t appear to have aged a day and her routine was exactly the same (from what I remember). I think it’s fair to say she is a safe bet for a guaranteed good experience at Ginza.

She is a very glamorous woman. Lots of make up, perfectly ‘done’ hair, very sexy; not your innocent girl next door type. She has a fantastic athletic body. She has a small frame, but clearly works out. She is the sporty Asian chick in yoga pants who seems to be in the gym every time you’re there. Toned arms and legs, firm butt, flat stomach. The one downer body-wise is her boob job is a bit off looking somehow. Other than that she is stunning.

Shelly has perfect English and is lots of fun to talk to. She’s cheeky and likes a joke. A session with her would never be awkward, even if you were the shy type. She likes to take control and guide you through the session.

Her routine is pretty standard Ginza stuff. I didn’t ask for any dd so I’m not sure if she provides it. Her fucking is energetic and enthusiastic, with a bit of pse moaning. We fucked like crazy up to the buzzer for a second shot and she did everything she could to get me over the line.

She’s worked there for ages now so I guess a lot of guys would know her already. If not, she is well worth a go. I’ve seen about half of the current roster and she is definitely near the top for both looks and service. She is a real professional and I’d happily see her a third time in another two years!