PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J Chika. If you're into slim slender thin girl with sweet cute personality, Chika is for you

xboyx
13-11-2018, 05:37 PM
Ahh McGinza, you've done it again...

I've been craving for Jap girls lately and Chika is on. Her profile looks amazing and I can't look pass her. That pair of legs and fat-free tummy look awesome.

First, I'm into young slim slender girls, with sweet personality, who provides great friend-like experience or GFE, I'm not into PSE or mechanical routined girls. I'm more into body rather than face. My definition of "slim" is probably skinny for many guys cuz I'm not a big guy.

If you have similar taste as me, read on and get hard. Otherwise you may still want to try out Chika.

First impression was that Chika is quite slim, she has small A-B cups which her dress kept falling off while we talked, she often had to pull it up to cover her boobs LOL, that was good sign for me.

We had a nice chat, she speaks decent english. A nice chat is always good to start with.

Her face is cute, not glamorous or very pretty girl but more than enough for me. Her personality and body win me over more.

Clothes off and Chika is quite thin, slim arms, shoulder, straight slim legs, nice firm round good-shape arse, A-B natural cups. Tick all the boxes for me.

In shower room, she gave me a wash in the politely manner Jap style as you'd expect. Her body look so good (rephrase "I like slim girls") for me. She always kept her posture in Jap style, her back was always straight. Quick BBBJ in shower room taken then we headed to the bed.

DFK: no comments, I didn't need and didn't insist.

Boobs: small A-B natural size, perfect for me. I loved her boobs.

Body: very thin from all angles. She does has nice legs even with that slim frame which is perfect for me. Some girls are skinny/slim that their legs look skinny too, Chika has nice legs, healthy looking firm legs and arse.

DATY: she's perfectly clean and totally hairless down there. A heaven to be in. Perhaps she had it laser'd or something, completely hairless. A beautiful pussy (I really mean "beautiful"), she can't look at her own so i don't think she knows she looks great down there. No bad smell, no skin blemish, no rough skin, no marks, it's soft, pink, just perfect, dive in already guys.

BBBJ: I only took a quick one in shower room and it was enough for me, the rest was my duty to serve this girl.

Sex: a real GFE, the way she held me and the sensual, slow then fast sex that we had was awesome. I didn't get BBBJ on bed but I was horny enough watching her, almost came in mish but managed to change to 2 other positions then came in doggie. Normally I could manage longer and wished I could this time, but I was quite aroused and excited with Chika so had 20 minutes left from the session. So we just chilled out and chatted to the end.

Return: definitely, hope to see her again, the spark is still there and I'd love to see Chika again. She's only staying for 2-3 weeks so hopefully another 1-2 sessions with Chika before she left me with a broken heart LOL

Superbear
13-11-2018, 06:34 PM
Nice AR bro. I may go see her this week too haha

xboyx
13-11-2018, 10:12 PM
Nice AR bro. I may go see her this week too haha

yea if you like skinny/slim girls, Chika will be one to see

Hunterthe
14-11-2018, 10:17 AM
Mate she sounds magnificent

Sydlong
14-11-2018, 01:14 PM
Nice AR and Chika sounds good, shame some of these girls are only around for such a short time

J Maki was great but disappeared fast.

hornedone
14-11-2018, 01:57 PM
Is this China from circa 2012 Tokyo Cats?

xboyx
14-11-2018, 08:33 PM
Nice AR and Chika sounds good, shame some of these girls are only around for such a short time

J Maki was great but disappeared fast.

yea somehow jap girls come and go like ghosts, lots of broken hearts here in sydney

xboyx
14-11-2018, 08:34 PM
Is this China from circa 2012 Tokyo Cats?

no idea what you're talking about dude

hornedone
14-11-2018, 11:03 PM
no idea what you're talking about dude

Typo sorry:

Is this Chika from circa 2012 'Tokyo Cats' (the name of the brothel prior to it transitioning to 'Ginza Club')

OmniMime
15-11-2018, 07:50 AM
Always loved slim-skinnies ^^ Good AR, bro~

xboyx
15-11-2018, 11:32 AM
Typo sorry:

Is this Chika from circa 2012 'Tokyo Cats' (the name of the brothel prior to it transitioning to 'Ginza Club')

I don't think so but tbh I have no idea. I didn't even know Tokyo Cats or ginza existed till around 2015/2016 or so.

BigDipper
16-11-2018, 06:21 AM
Yeah. Nice.
You and I are aligned in taste xboyx.
Will be seeing this one for sure.