PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Star - What a cutie

tocam
13-11-2018, 10:07 PM
This is my time writing AR, and also first time 278 customer. I’ve been to Ginza every other time (still by far the best in town) but 278 definitely did not disappoint, it’s just as good in terms of their girls, service but much better price.

Made a last minute one hour booking and decided to go with Star after seeing her cute pictures. Here’s my review:

Face: 9/10, she’s a real cutie and a girl next door kind of girl. Her photos are probably 85-90% accurate, face is probably not as skinny as the photos but her eyes are accurate, and so is her nose (she has a nose job)

Body: 9/10, to me she has the perfect small petite body with a very beautiful nice perky natural C cup boobs. I’m in love when I saw those pair of boobs, I love them in the all natural state (fucking hate boob jobs), just the perfect size, and super soft and she’s not afraid of me fondling them. She is mildly shaven under there , she I don’t really care as much as other people. Her skin is fair and silky smooth, I love touching her skins and running my fingers along her body. Her butt is round and tight and she smells exceptionally good.

Sex: 9/10, she walked into the room, we kissed and started taking out clothes off. After washing out mouth, we head to the shower and she starts washing me down, followed by a beautiful blowjob. We then proceeded to the bed where she starts massaging my back, followed by endless kissing all along my back, my butt and right down both my entire legs while she moans every now and then. Just having her soft nipples rubbing along the back of my skin is enough to make me go hard.

Then she turned me around and boy did she give me the blowjob of my life. She sure has the skills, she worked her entire mouth and rarely grabbing my dick, which makes it more enjoyable as it’s all mouth work! She gave me a good 10-15mins of pure blowjob pleasure all the while I was rubbing my hands on her smooth back and running my fingers across her butt and grabbing her boobs.

I gave her DATY for a bit but she was wet and horny and asked me to fuck her. So I did missionary and my goodness, her face, her body and her beautiful boobs were bouncing as I pounded her and she didn’t mind me grabbing her boobs.

Then she went on top and again, just seeing her on top, riding me, her boobs, her cute face was enough to made me come inside her.

After some clean up, we laid down cuddling each other with my arms around her and her boobs pushed in against me was just so nice. We chatted a lot and as much as I want to go for second round I just couldn’t do anymore because I was just so exhausted (I flew in from interstate catching a red eye flight so had been a long day for me), and she offered me back massage, then offered she massage my head as well, so I laid on her lap facing her upwards, the view again of her cute face and boobs was just amazing all the while she was giving me a head job 😍

She is by far the nicest Chinese lady I’ve had experience with, I usually stay away from Chinese girls when in Ginza but at 278 we all know 90% of the girls are Chinese, but that was truly a money will spent, I will definitely be back at 278 and perhaps might consider Star again.

F 16
14-11-2018, 12:06 AM
Not much dfk ? Any cim or DD on offer?

Sounds like my type !!!

ray5950
14-11-2018, 10:40 AM
Body: 9/10, to me she has the perfect small petite body with a very beautiful nice perky natural C cup boobs. I’m in love when I saw those pair of boobs, I love them in the all natural state (fucking hate boob jobs), just the perfect size, and super soft and she’s not afraid of me fondling them. She is mildly shaven under there , she I don’t really care as much as other people. Her skin is fair and silky smooth, I lovefingers along her body. Her butt is round and tight and she smells exceptionally good.

100% agreed.

Star really has the best out of best body in 278. (From 12 girls I've seen)

Not huge but Perky C cups boobs in beautiful shape.
Very Nice waist and peachy arse.

Everything just Perfect balanced.

Although her service to me wasn't that impressive, but her body alone is worth to try out at least once.

You should also check out Daisy, as she got similar figures but even better service.

Nice first AR, btw.

Sydlong
14-11-2018, 01:11 PM
Oh dear

Another girl to add to the list, it seems to grow everyday... so little time - so many great girls :slobber:

tocam
15-11-2018, 09:23 PM
Not much dfk ? Any cim or DD on offer?

Sounds like my type !!!

Not much DFK, she has a pierced tongue so not sure if that was the reason but no big deal for me as I’ve never experienced any decent DFK in these type of environment. But I’ve read other reviews who said she does goof DFK maybe it’s just me.

I didn’t ask for CIM, and what is DD? Sorry I’m still learning all these acronyms lol.

Climax598
16-11-2018, 01:20 AM
DD = Dragon Drill

SliverFox
26-05-2019, 11:23 PM
Star is absolutely amazing. She is top girl in 278 in terms of body and face. Even in 310 She still in top 3 undoubtedly. Over past half a year , her service skill has improved a lot. She is a stunning beauty for me ,my favourite girl in Ginza!

hc2030
27-05-2019, 10:58 PM
thanks for the AR, she was always on my list to see but I still haven't seen her yet!

xboyx
27-05-2019, 11:37 PM
I loved her body even more when she first started. She probably earned some decent money from regulars and has picked up a bit of weight