PDA

View Full Version : Complaint 533 Willoughby

yodaman
14-11-2018, 02:50 PM
booked to see Sheri but they got me someone else and claimed she was Sheri. I told them she wasnt Sheri, they mumbled a name Angie, but soon strongly argued she was Sheri.
Seriously bad and seriously low. I will avoid this place.

hornedone
14-11-2018, 08:54 PM
Went there once years ago. Front entrance resembled a crack den more than a lovemaking house. Graffiti scrawled over entrance hallway walls and filthy carpet. Shower room looked like it was last renovated around the time Queen Elizabeth was throned. Filthy shithole.

ninjapunter
14-11-2018, 09:12 PM
booked to see Sheri but they got me someone else and claimed she was Sheri. I told them she wasnt Sheri, they mumbled a name Angie, but soon strongly argued she was Sheri.
Seriously bad and seriously low. I will avoid this place.

Sheri has short hair
About 5 foot tall, maybe 42 kgs
Speaks great English
Small sext body with DD enhanced boobs
She is Thai, very friendly & provides the best GFE

She has a tattoo on my left hip
Sher works Tuesday & Friday only now
Is that the girl who you meet?

trampslikeus55
14-11-2018, 09:30 PM
Not to defend 533, but if your booking was for today then Sheri was not working at all. She is a Sunday and Tuesday girl mostly. And you need to book days in advance. If she comes on roster any other day then good luck.

wilisno
14-11-2018, 11:03 PM
Not to defend 533, but if your booking was for today then Sheri was not working at all. She is a Sunday and Tuesday girl mostly. And you need to book days in advance. If she comes on roster any other day then good luck.

Haha ! Of course you’re not defending the shop, you just confirmed the fact that they lied about that girl being Sheri ! ;) ;) ;)

wilisno
15-11-2018, 01:19 PM
For a guy with over 19,000 posts, your excessive use of an exclamation mark peterbs me.

What’s “peterb” ? You mean “perturb” ?

From your spelling ability, I don’t expect you to appreciate exclamation marks and punctuations anyway.

BTW, that’s how I write in over 19000 posts, look elsewhere if you have a problem !

ninjapunter
15-11-2018, 06:49 PM

Sheri only works Tuesday & Friday

Not Sunday anymore

trampslikeus55
16-11-2018, 08:44 AM
I think we are both right here. Sheri is rostered on today so Friday is ok. I saw her last Sunday at 533. I am sure she was not visiting. And scrolling back she has worked these 3 days since her last break. But I am sure we can agree. Book early!!!

dansmithers
17-11-2018, 09:33 AM
What are you taking about

Sheri works at another shop on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday...

Care to share which shop?

Raybo
17-11-2018, 10:11 AM
On Monday night around 9:30 pm I was waiting for bus very closed to 533 and saw a lady went out with a shawl wrapped around her body. When she ran back to 533, I could see her wearing sailor costume and the skirt was super short that 2/3 of her bottom revealed. Definitely a very sexy one and her legs are lovely skinny. Can’t help but feel so jealous. So beautiful she is.

She might have been picking up a delivery? Uber Eats or something?

Raybo
17-11-2018, 10:15 AM

A shop in Balgowlah i believe, somewhere that way.

ninjapunter
17-11-2018, 01:13 PM

Ask her...I'm not her pimp

Raybo
18-11-2018, 11:14 AM
***Stay clear from Kelly, cute but lame

Steady tiger, Kelly is a great girl. I havent seen her for a couple of years but she provides great service. Good buddy of mine has had many a good session with her.

studsg
18-11-2018, 03:39 PM
She might have been picking up a delivery? Uber Eats or something?Probably ran out of rubber supplies to blow up new animal shapes [emoji1787]

Next time babycat could offer to share some of the 100 rubber balloons from her stash in exchange for her secret to how to get slender and sexy legs ? [emoji1787]

Soccerfan
18-11-2018, 04:00 PM
Probably ran out of rubber supplies to blow up new animal shapes [emoji1787]

Next time babycat could offer to share some of the 100 rubber balloons from her stash in exchange for her secret to how to get slender and sexy legs ? [emoji1787]

BabyCat is being too modest, her legs are perfect.

mrzhang
18-11-2018, 11:20 PM
Ya her stalker bra.. got some sik shite keeping track wat she does wats it to ya your not her bf I heard last I was there from another girl I was poking there is some dude stalking her and calling her on private number to her phone that must be you

Raybo
19-11-2018, 09:34 AM
Yeah i am with my buddy MrZhang on this. Take a chill pill Andrew. You are coming across as a real creep.

johnconnor69er
20-11-2018, 04:40 AM
What other shop does she work out of on a Monday? Would love to see her there on Monday as I have some spare cycles usually then.

wilisno
20-11-2018, 01:04 PM
At least you’ve embraced your diagnosis mate!

Time to upgrade the medication ! ;) ;) ;)

yodaman
26-11-2018, 11:16 PM
the Sherie I saw long time a go was a young sweet girl, B cup soft breast and little shy but great service, poor English.

The other Sheri was much older, meaner looking lady, short hair, small tattoo over right hip, with better English. Very different from the Sherie I remember.

Perhaps there are 2 sheries, easy this way since they can switch them as much as they like.

my_lifes_regrets
28-11-2018, 07:50 AM
the Sherie I saw long time a go was a young sweet girl, B cup soft breast and little shy but great service, poor English.

The other Sheri was much older, meaner looking lady, short hair, small tattoo over right hip, with better English. Very different from the Sherie I remember.

Perhaps there are 2 sheries, easy this way since they can switch them as much as they like.

The only Sheri at 533 has short hair, friendly, happy, great pocket rocket body & the best boobs, nipples & clit...Her English is very good

Mean looking, seriously she obviously didn't like you or your treated her badly...This Sheri is about 30

Joe1956
28-11-2018, 08:25 AM
Not encouraging to go there then. So close to me too :(