PDA

View Full Version : General talk Northside close to city

ooshka
15-11-2018, 10:08 AM
Hi fellas, out my turf here. Southside is where I am put to pasture.

Looking for a good tip for lunch time visit. Not needing specifics of girl name etc. I just a good shop, good price and not a cut lunch drive from Herston.

Last resort will head to Sakura. Springwood Sakura was pretty average last visit.

Thanks in advance.

APL
15-11-2018, 10:31 AM
https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_1676023122/UPDATE-NEW-REAL-PHOTO-Feel-Good-Massage-at-Lutwyche.html

ooshka
15-11-2018, 11:07 AM
Thanks APL. I have been many moons ago. Cost me a fortune! Guess I am too butt ugly for this gig.

69_cheeky
15-11-2018, 04:30 PM
Don’t go to Sakura. You’ll regret it. I second the Lutwyche vote although not familiar with either of the 2 names on today.

Massaddict
15-11-2018, 04:49 PM
Sakura at Albion was also a let down. Been a couple of times and both were not worth a return visit.

ooshka
16-11-2018, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the info people appreciate it. Ended up at Star Spring Hill the massage and after were ok, not spectacular by any means but the interaction with the ML was worth it. In the calendar for Lutwyche on Tuesday.

Sticky Date
16-11-2018, 06:07 PM
Ended up at Star Spring Hill the massage and after were ok, not spectacular by any means but the interaction with the ML was worth it.

That is in my experience one of the key characteristics that sets Star apart.

Their staff are mostly really lovely people... not merely focused on being cash siphons. If you chill and allow yourself to focus not merely on the pleasure of getting your rocks off with the novelty of some nubile young girl, but instead allow your focus to be more holistic, you are likely to have more fully human and richer experiences. That is my experience there anyway :-)

Of course it helps if you have general respect for people and don't see these girls as only as someone to redline your motor. I would go so far as to say that your motor is far far more likely to be redlined IF you treat her with respect and genuinely appreciate her wholeness as a human. That is my experience with Melody in particular. I have probably seen her 6 times, appreciating her more each time, and by some strange coincidence NOT, the tachometer seems to rev higher each visit.

brownwallaby
16-11-2018, 07:04 PM
As usual, a high quality post from sticky date. I nod to almost every word written, incl her assessment of the M girl, and my most recent experiences with the other talents confirmed this

Kangaroo Point Cowboy
18-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Feelgood Massage Lutwyche is the best choice on the northside.

Kowabunga
20-11-2018, 04:46 PM
I went to Feelgood recently to try it after seeing some good reviews about the place.
Yes. It was good. A high standard of service ... to standard level.
Downside was that I was asked to pay a little above standard. That was ok ... but is a hindrance in terms of being regular there.
Nice rooms. Mirrors. Everything clean.
Shower ok but small. And window looks straight out to neighbors.
Front door on Lutwyche rd as well.

reddoor
20-11-2018, 05:34 PM
Usual story man, quality comes at a price i suppose. At least every time ive been there they honored the arrangement agreed to. A couple of times even threw in a little teaser with the price which was nice.