PDA

View Full Version : Pure Massage Mt Gravatt

c883170
15-11-2018, 10:35 AM
went back there after a long period of absence since the time with Sammi. had a session with L..h, pretty standard and nothing special...missed Sammi AKA Zoe at Bamboo so

brownwallaby
15-11-2018, 02:42 PM
Currently I have a semiregular at the place. Great girl, great fun, great value

Brissypunter
15-11-2018, 03:04 PM
Awwww .. yes miss Sami she was the best 😜

Massaddict
15-11-2018, 04:26 PM
She sure is. She got my $$$ as great service at a great price.

ococpunt
15-11-2018, 09:28 PM
Good old days with sammi and ai...

brownwallaby
15-11-2018, 09:45 PM
Good old days with sammi and ai...

both were happy to give customers zero massage. just play from start to finish ....
my current (semi)regular is similar

revolnaisa
16-11-2018, 08:45 PM
both were happy to give customers zero massage. just play from start to finish ....
my current (semi)regular is similar

I have been trying to make my first appointment with her. So far, had no luck due to my work schedule. Hopefully soon

tuan_87
20-11-2018, 05:28 AM
Yeh I was also a regular with ai and Sammy also back when I was working around the corner from there. They were the type if you were nice and respectful to them they would do more to make u happy for much less $$$ Most of The other girls I tried there were either average or shit. After they left Tried again a couple years ago and felt like this place has gone down hill. Haven’t been back since

Massaddict
20-11-2018, 07:06 AM
Yeh I was also a regular with ai and Sammy also back when I was working around the corner from there. They were the type if you were nice and respectful to them they would do more to make u happy for much less $$$ Most of The other girls I tried there were either average or shit. After they left Tried again a couple years ago and felt like this place has gone down hill. Haven’t been back since

Yes totally agree.

I certainly miss Sammi - she was great at a great $$$.

I also went back recently and was not good so it's not on my list.

M.A.

Claymore123
20-11-2018, 10:36 AM
I was there a few months ago and saw c***a. She was not too bad. Nice big boobs but a bit pricey

brownwallaby
20-11-2018, 01:57 PM
Yes totally agree.

I certainly miss Sammi - she was great at a great $$$.

I also went back recently and was not good so it's not on my list.

M.A.

I heard she did everything to a few select customers (not me). Did anyone here ever get it?

ococpunt
20-11-2018, 06:47 PM
not sure if you are referring to the same girl who also works at Aracia Ridge, damn she was hot and provided a good service...

and yes EVERYTHING at a good standard too :cool2: