17-11-2018, 06:33 PM
Person's Name : Winnie

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 17/11/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely curvy figure, natural B-cups, shapely butt, good legs, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, reverse cow-girl, mish, doggie, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - a very good session with a very good girl

My experience/comments : Spoke to Kelly on Wednesday and booked Winnie.

Arrived and was met by Alex and told her I’d seen her at Pymble. She seemed to remember me and she greeted me warmly.

Winnie was called and, as I was going to her room (the one by the office), Kelly came down the stairs and we arranged to have a talk afterwards.

Winnie was immediately friendly and cheerful. She has a pretty face, is shortish and was wearing a short, tight and stringy pink “dress” over a black bra and high-cut panties.

I stripped and showered while she prepared her stuff.

She stripped to reveal a nice curvy figure with natural B-cups, a shapely butt and good legs. She has a tattoo on her lower back and a trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and Winnie knelt over me and lightly rubbed her tits over my torso before starting to lick my groin, perineum and balls. She also moved up to briefly lick my nipples before going back down to lick my shaft.

She lightly flicked her tongue over the underside of my helmet for a while, which was very pleasant, before taking me in her mouth. She also was lightly tickling my balls with her fingers.

It was a very good BBBJ. She started nice and slowly and sensually with no hint of teeth, only one or two tissue-breaks and lovely eye-contact, going about half-deep.

As we’d got off to a quick start I let this go on for a good while before suggesting some 69.

Winnie stood on the bed, turned around and lowered herself onto my face – I just love that sight.

She immediately started gently moaning and I thought “Yes, this one’s going to cum” and I was right. She soon stopped sucking me and was panting and twitching and she certainly came, perhaps twice.

After a while Winnie dismounted and collapsed on the bed for a breather.

Even though it wasn’t overly warm in the room and we hadn’t been particularly active, I could feel from rubbing her back that she was sweating quite a bit and she sat up and fanned her face with her hands.

And she said her pussy was too hot and she grabbed my hand and made me feel it for confirmation.

Winnie sucked me some and I then got her to lie on the bed and I went down for some DATY and she was soon moaning, twitching and panting again – she said she’d cum again and I believed her.

After a bit more BJ I had to ask her to get a condom as time was moving on.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she nodded.

She started with some reverse cow-girl, which is unusual.

It was a great sight as she rode me Asian–style and I propped myself up to admire her arse and enjoy the action as she bounced up and down on me.

She then dismounted and asked me to fuck her and we switched to the mish.

I started slowly and gently and I was soon too close to cumming so I suggested some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed.

This too was great as I could look down at her shapely butt as I slid in and out and also make eye-contact with her in the mirror at the head of the bed.

I wanted some CIM so I lay on the bed and Winnie removed the condom, got a handful of lube and resumed blowing me.

Her hand action was perfect and I squirted after a few only seconds.

A bit went in her mouth, and she spat it into a tissue, while letting the rest dribble down my shaft.

She tidied me up and had a quick shower.

Unfortunately there was only a few minutes left so we could only have a quick chat.

Winnie said she was from Shanghai and has been in Australia for one year. She works at Kelly’s on Saturdays and Sundays (and sometimes covers for other girls during the week) and doesn’t work anywhere else.

I quickly showered, dressed and, after a farewell kiss, departed.

A very good session with a very good girl.

And I had a good chat with Kelly afterwards.

Fred69
18-11-2018, 08:39 AM
Nice review
You are chewing through Kelly's

But not try or review Nicky
You are missing out

I'm not missing out. I know Nicky well and chatted to her in the corridor at Kelly's. And have seen and reviewed her a couple of times at another shop.

Fred

sexercisor2230
18-11-2018, 08:48 AM
I'm not missing out. I know Nicky well and chatted to her in the corridor at Kelly's. And have seen and reviewed her a couple of times at another shop.

Fred

What other shop does she work and her name there? Nick i mean

kellys34
14-07-2019, 03:47 PM
Winnie on roster today 14/7