PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Roxy - You are a GEM !

clocksdragon
18-11-2018, 01:02 PM
Hey Punters, hope everyone is doing well. Quite new to this forum, haven't wrote any AR's so far. So here it is !!

As most people have tried 42G, 278 and Ginza, Im quite addicted to go for 278. Have tried few of the girls out there but Roxy I musy say is a gem. As soon as she entered the room, it was game on ! She was looking sexy as hell on the black one piece swimwear, hard to take off your eyes from. We both started the session with light kissing which soon escalted into DFK. You can tell and feel how the session is gonna turn out how the WL treats you, I was feeling great. She insisted on taking my clothes off but I prefer rather doing this by myself. This has always been the way I like to do things, just a personal prefrence. As we both had our clothes off, she grabbed my hand and ventured towards the shower area. The room was different to what I had seen before, the shower room was back at the end. Took my time utilizing the mouthwash and off we go to the shower. She cleaned me really well, a bit of sensual touches which got my blood pumping. We dried off each other and it begins.

Im not a cathbath person, so straight into kissing. I find this more sensual and arousing and my god, Roxy is an incredible kisser. She really knows how to contrlol the pace, when to lock the lips and the toungue game was out of this world. My lips are pierced and she really enjoyed playing with my piercing. She slowly grabbed my cock and gave an incredible BBBJ. She twisted her hips around, I quickly grabbed her and went into the 69 session. This went on for the next 10 mins, its was sloppy, a lot of ball sucking amd rimming. My cock was solid hard at this point and she whispered to fuck her, I just gave a nod expressing yes, she grabbed the dom and off we go for the cowgirl. This was by far the best cowgirl experience I ever had, she really knows how to control the rhythemtic patterns, a lot of kissing and boob sucking. Her boobs are perfect, fits perfect with the body type she has and the nipples are great to suck with.

I fucked her hard and when I was rest, she multiplied the thresshold. It was just amazing. Next off is the missionary, I asked her how she wanted and to my surprise, she really wants me to go hard. Can't say no, so pounded her very hard while slowing down here and there just to maintain the passion. I asked for some doggie and what a delight, her perfect ass looks amazing. We fucked for 40 mins straight and finished off at missionary. Both our hearts were pumping loudly, offered me to give some massage but asked her to just law down and relax. She has done enough and deserves to rest.

We had a bit of a chitchat, asked about my family and said how I miss them and havent seen them for 6 years now. Her English is okay, we had a easy communication. She really understood the emotional aspects of the story and was really comforting. I always tend to enjoy Round 2 more, so asked her how much she was tired as I can imagine, she must have had a long day. She replied saying she wanted me to fuck her more, so extended my time for an extra half and hour. The next round was even more passionate, more sensual, more hardcore. Tried a new position this time, reverse cowgirl and man she rode me fucking too well. Just seeing her ass bounce while just laying down was so so good. Asked if she liked CIM which without any hesitation and delightfully serviced me well. I must had been the most happiest person at that time. :). She wanted me come and see her soon again.

Overall, this has been my best punt so far. Roxy is just an amzing girl, the type of girl that you want to take home with you. I will definitely come and visit her soon !! Treat them well and experience what you get !!

River
19-11-2018, 06:43 PM
Hey Punters, hope everyone is doing well. Quite new to this forum, haven't wrote any AR's so far. So here it is !!

As most people have tried 42G, 278 and Ginza, Im quite addicted to go for 278. Have tried few of the girls out there but Roxy I musy say is a gem. As soon as she entered the room, it was game on ! She was looking sexy as hell on the black one piece swimwear, hard to take off your eyes from. We both started the session with light kissing which soon escalted into DFK. You can tell and feel how the session is gonna turn out how the WL treats you, I was feeling great. She insisted on taking my clothes off but I prefer rather doing this by myself. This has always been the way I like to do things, just a personal prefrence. As we both had our clothes off, she grabbed my hand and ventured towards the shower area. The room was different to what I had seen before, the shower room was back at the end. Took my time utilizing the mouthwash and off we go to the shower. She cleaned me really well, a bit of sensual touches which got my blood pumping. We dried off each other and it begins.

Im not a cathbath person, so straight into kissing. I find this more sensual and arousing and my god, Roxy is an incredible kisser. She really knows how to contrlol the pace, when to lock the lips and the toungue game was out of this world. My lips are pierced and she really enjoyed playing with my piercing. She slowly grabbed my cock and gave an incredible BBBJ. She twisted her hips around, I quickly grabbed her and went into the 69 session. This went on for the next 10 mins, its was sloppy, a lot of ball sucking amd rimming. My cock was solid hard at this point and she whispered to fuck her, I just gave a nod expressing yes, she grabbed the dom and off we go for the cowgirl. This was by far the best cowgirl experience I ever had, she really knows how to control the rhythemtic patterns, a lot of kissing and boob sucking. Her boobs are perfect, fits perfect with the body type she has and the nipples are great to suck with.

I fucked her hard and when I was rest, she multiplied the thresshold. It was just amazing. Next off is the missionary, I asked her how she wanted and to my surprise, she really wants me to go hard. Can't say no, so pounded her very hard while slowing down here and there just to maintain the passion. I asked for some doggie and what a delight, her perfect ass looks amazing. We fucked for 40 mins straight and finished off at missionary. Both our hearts were pumping loudly, offered me to give some massage but asked her to just law down and relax. She has done enough and deserves to rest.

We had a bit of a chitchat, asked about my family and said how I miss them and havent seen them for 6 years now. Her English is okay, we had a easy communication. She really understood the emotional aspects of the story and was really comforting. I always tend to enjoy Round 2 more, so asked her how much she was tired as I can imagine, she must have had a long day. She replied saying she wanted me to fuck her more, so extended my time for an extra half and hour. The next round was even more passionate, more sensual, more hardcore. Tried a new position this time, reverse cowgirl and man she rode me fucking too well. Just seeing her ass bounce while just laying down was so so good. Asked if she liked CIM which without any hesitation and delightfully serviced me well. I must had been the most happiest person at that time. :). She wanted me come and see her soon again.

Overall, this has been my best punt so far. Roxy is just an amzing girl, the type of girl that you want to take home with you. I will definitely come and visit her soon !! Treat them well and experience what you get !!

One of the best