PDA

View Full Version : General talk new

safeguard
21-11-2018, 09:41 AM
Hi Punters,
I am new on this site i am not sure what to do. I have been visiting shops for a while,not tyo sure on what to do next

Feelicks
21-11-2018, 03:02 PM
Mate , retire now and save money !

APL
21-11-2018, 03:18 PM
Just read the reviews already posted that will give a idea
As far as personal messages to fellow members there's a certain amount of post you have to make before you'll be activated sorry cant remember the exact amount but dont sweat it doesn't take long.
You say you have visiting shops so just review your shop experiences and you'll be up and running.
Welcome mate
PS Beware of naming girls can backfire for us all,leave names to personal messages when you get to trust members

reddoor
21-11-2018, 04:13 PM
Just read the reviews already posted that will give a idea
As far as personal messages to fellow members there's a certain amount of post you have to make before you'll be activated sorry cant remember the exact amount but dont sweat it doesn't take long.
You say you have visiting shops so just review your shop experiences and you'll be up and running.
Welcome mate
PS Beware of naming girls can backfire for us all,leave names to personal messages when you get to trust members
Yeah what APL said in a nutshell.
I am somewhat amused by your name though. Your not a condom sales rep or something r u haha? Good luck man.

Brissypunter
21-11-2018, 04:50 PM
Bit sus to me 2 new users same sort of questions one on here other on after report .. ummm

Sticky Date
21-11-2018, 07:14 PM
Bit sus to me 2 new users same sort of questions one on here other on after report .. ummm

Spot on Brissypunter.... Plus there was the guy recently who popped up and in initial post nonchalantly mentioned Dreamgirls.... almost as an after thought....lol ...

It is normal / to be expected that we should get plenty of people who have spent lots of time already on this forum .. deciding to create an alternative profile for some strategic reason.

Shit I have 2 other profiles I use for 2 quite distinct reasons. I am just a little more experienced and careful.... and have created quite different characters to Sticky Date, which is my genuine personal persona.

blake_ly
21-11-2018, 07:44 PM
my spidey senses..why would you pick the name of a security company as your username?

safeguard
22-11-2018, 09:06 AM
It that what you do to new members, it is obvious that no one trust anyone. As i posted earlier i have been to a quite a few shops, if you don't want any feedback from me that is fine, if i find a good shop i will keep it to myself.

RANT OVER

safeguard
22-11-2018, 09:10 AM
I have come across a couple of places that have not been mentioned on this site who give good service, i think i will keep them to myself.

gpeck80
22-11-2018, 08:08 PM
Okay now its over.

Brissypunter
22-11-2018, 08:18 PM
Bahahahahah then fuck off this forum if u want intel on other shops .. !!

4FoW2
22-11-2018, 08:29 PM
I have come across a couple of places that have not been mentioned on this site who give good service, i think i will keep them to myself.

Yeah me too - I have come across 3 shops that give full service included in the price of the massage that no one has mentioned on the forum...but I'll share.

Shop 1. Dreamland
Shop 2. Fantasy
Shop 3. Delusions

I usually visit these shops late at night between 12 pm and 6 am.

gpeck80
22-11-2018, 09:56 PM
Tell 'im he's dreamin'.

Soupy
23-11-2018, 07:44 AM
Yeah me too - I have come across 3 shops that give full service included in the price of the massage that no one has mentioned on the forum...but I'll share.

Shop 1. Dreamland
Shop 2. Fantasy
Shop 3. Delusions

I've had many a great time at Dreamland and Fantasy,but who wood you recommend at Delusions?

4FoW2
23-11-2018, 08:39 AM
I've had many a great time at Dreamland and Fantasy,but who wood you recommend at Delusions?
Try Schizy ...she makes what you imagine real or is that the other way around?
But I wood knot (lol) see her on Mondays !
Ok lets move on ...apologies

rockhard2020
23-11-2018, 03:14 PM
It that what you do to new members, it is obvious that no one trust anyone.

That is exactly how you got outed as a pimp I think. A) Any internet forum allows members to build trust by observing how a members contributes first. B) Give before you get. C) In the case of an open public forum, you can get all the info you need without signing up. d) APL provided excellent advice and suggested you post about your experiences, instead you got aggressive. Fail.

I think safeguard is a good name, implies security and dependability.

RH

greg11
23-11-2018, 10:36 PM
Ignore the seagulls New. They tend to go away after squawking and preening a bit.

thewidebluesea
03-12-2018, 08:25 PM

Shop 1. Dreamland
Shop 2. Fantasy
Shop 3. Delusions

Hi 4FoW2, I'm planning a trip to brissie soon and would love more details on these places e.g. hints about where to find them, rates, etc. I'm more famialiar with Sydney so have no idea what to expect in brisvegas. I've posted up a couple of items - one on happy ending massage in Randwick and another for a brothel in Artarmon I just visited. Cheers

brownwallaby
03-12-2018, 10:01 PM
Hi 4FoW2, I'm planning a trip to brissie soon and would love more details on these places e.g. hints about where to find them, rates, etc. I'm more famialiar with Sydney so have no idea what to expect in brisvegas. I've posted up a couple of items - one on happy ending massage in Randwick and another for a brothel in Artarmon I just visited. Cheers

gotcha, ROFL ........

4FoW2
03-12-2018, 11:04 PM

I mean ..just how do you respond...sympathetically, mockingly or just with bewilderment? Surely a gee up..surely...

thewidebluesea
04-12-2018, 07:00 AM
gents, forgive me but i'm a bit of a novice here. Not sure what you mean 4F0W2 by a "gee up" and brownwallaby could you please explain "qotcha and ROFL". My inquiry is genuine and I'm happy to share info and insights. As I said Sydney is more familiar to me but keen to discover what brisvegas has to offer and would appreciate any tips … cheers

4FoW2
04-12-2018, 08:58 AM
gents, forgive me but i'm a bit of a novice here. Not sure what you mean 4F0W2 by a "gee up" and brownwallaby could you please explain "qotcha and ROFL". My inquiry is genuine and I'm happy to share info and insights. As I said Sydney is more familiar to me but keen to discover what brisvegas has to offer and would appreciate any tips … cheers

Oh boy ....I'll put him out of his misery.

Dear WBS....unfortunately here in Brisvegas we are somewhat limited in our choices of services. It's nothing like Sydney. Some of our posts were responding to safeguard, a newbie who wrote " I have come across a couple of places that have not been mentioned on this site who give good service, i think i will keep them to myself."
Being a newbie some thought he should give before he received the labours of our hard work rather than be just handed everything on a plate.

The following shops don't exist ( well only in my mind) when I am dreaming ( re 12 - 6am)

Shop 1. Dreamland
Shop 2. Fantasy
Shop 3. Delusions

Because its Xmas and I am a nice guy PM me and I will give you a few hints of where to go.

Despite that you may have been led astray please rest assured that the mongers of Brisvegas envy you and your choices in Sydney.
many punters in Brisvegas would chop off their right arm to have what you have in Sydney.
Merry Xmas

Good deed for the day done.

Fatmanaswell
08-12-2018, 01:16 AM
Hi guys. Read all the posts above. Good advice so thanks. Will be a good citizen.

Genuine newby so be kind. I've been getting around for a few years but never bothered with forums before - on account of age and technology but now I know how this is great