Date of Visit : 20/11/2018
Contact Details/ we chat : 0449725197
Hours of Business : 10am-8.00pm
Rates : $60/hour
Size/shape : Slim and petite, awesome C cup
Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese
Services Provided : FBM 9/10 + NHJ superb GFE: Excellent
Value for money/recommend? : Definitely will

Went to see young Jessie at her new abode, why does she have to be ssooo far away

Entered the new shop and Jessie was on reception and she was surprised and happy to see me after seeing her a few times at Artarmon.

We went into the front room with candles and only bright lights which she turned off, she did say the other rooms have more relaxed lighting.

Started off with some nice kissing, great to see her again, then into the massage. As she was on reception she was wearing a nice top and jeans, which I didn't mind.

Massage was great as I was still tight down my right side, she worked wonders with her elbows. Then something new, hot rocks!! These were awesome, never had them before, helped relax my tightness and me.

She removed her jeans to reveal some lovely red lacy panties

Then rolled over and she jumped onto the table as well, some more kissing and caressing and exploring her wonderful body.

Her service was exceptional, hopefully will see her again soon.

Chancharlie
22-11-2018, 12:02 AM
Nice review trick. Did you meet any of the other staff there? If so, how are they? Keen know the standard of ML working there.

trick
22-11-2018, 07:09 PM
I saw a couple of the other girls, not sure who, they look reasonably attractive, don't know what they massages are like though