PDA

View Full Version : General talk Pryana Rose - Real Doll

Johnnychimpo
22-11-2018, 09:55 AM
So I noticed the other day that Pryana Rose at Yatala is Australia’s first brothel to have a Real Doll (or it could be another brand) I was shocked to see that 30 mins with this sex doll is $200.
My question is would any of the punters here have a go at using a product/service like this and how much would you pay? How would you feel about using something like this that other blokes have used before? It shouldn’t really be any different to using a real life sex worker but because it’s not a living person it’s a bit weird and creepy.

Personally I’m intrigued as to what it would be like, always have been since they came out. In saying that I’ve never really owned anything even close to something like this, not even a fleshlight. I’ve had a couple of cheap type fake pussy sleeves which were average a best, but never anything if really high quality.

Cheers guys
JC

darkice
23-11-2018, 06:47 AM
I'd give it a go but would expect it to be significantly cheaper than paying for a real life WL. I think you're only getting maybe 1/3 of the experience.

You'd hope sanitation would be a high priority as yeah the thoughts around hygiene could play with the mind

Johnnychimpo
23-11-2018, 10:53 AM
Yep pretty much my thoughts too.
$50 to $80 for half an hour with something that costs $3-$5k to buy is fair. Gee I’d feel pretty dirty and guilty as I left saying to the receptionist, ah yeah thanks for that I’m done. A bit like the way you skulk out of a peep show booth full of shame and self loathing but with lighter balls 😂

When asking my mates the question I always ask, so if you were at a mates place on the juice and found he had a real doll stashed somewhere would you have a crack at it if he didn’t know? Everyone says No at first, but knowing the dogs men are I reckon hat the very least most of us would give the boobs a touch up and have a pull. Then the dark path of debauchery beckons us all. LOL!

gpeck80
23-11-2018, 07:09 PM
I'd never do it.

Trapper
23-11-2018, 07:38 PM
I saw this listed earlier today and thought to myself, I wouldn't give it a go but I wouldn't mind going to go have a prod at it and see how real it actually feels.