PDA

View Full Version : Other Stiletto chantelle - A blonde goddess ;)

woods23
23-11-2018, 01:03 AM
This is the second time I see chantelle ..last time I think is 7 to 8 months ago. Ring the shop after i saw her on roster ask to book her for 30mins but they only can take 1 hrs booking only!
They told me shes free now so I quickly I get in my car nd got there in record time.

Ask if chantelle is free indeed she is but I want a line up anyway incase some good girl for next time.
Shown about 6 girls none but chantelle nd a young brunette name laney maybe 19 to 21 yrs old 170cm size 8 55kg c cup ? quite attractive I was very tempted to chose her.
The milf there is very friendly they would ask you this all the time " any questions darling/baby etc?" I think they are the desperate Kind ! Maybe guarantee great services I don't know I normally go for young hot girl .

Chantelle come get me nd we walk up the stairs I didnt expect her to remember me at all it was aslo 30mins sesh long time ago...
She let out " u look familiar have we meet before?"
In the room a quick heath check hand over $250 30mins nd she ask me if I want kissing for $50 I reply a quick " no " abit rude I'm lol....she look abit disappointed nd surprise I didn't take up the offer. As beautiful as she is she expect a yes for sure!

A quick shower by myself then she took 1 as well which is good normally most gitl dont take shower only after the session finished.

Chantelle 22 to 24 yrs old is about 165cm 48kg big A cup slim very tight size 6 body smooth skin for a white girl nd she has a great peachy bum omg :love:

A quick to chit chat no time to waste lol is only 30mins every second counts Haha.
She lay down on her back her gfe improved alot as she quite relax now...then I start to suck her nips first she let out a soft moan" baby I like that" I quickly give her a catbath on her upper body then slowly move to her pussy ...is a clean shaven nice looking pink pussy as u expected from a blonde .
After some daty nd pussy rubbing then is cbj time I got my own comdon this time their is too thick.

Then is the main event I start off with missionary I want to look at her beautiful face nd kiss her cheek nd neck while I pumping away she keeping calling me baby...fck me baby fck me yes....abit over acting I think lol.

Follow by doggy is what I been waiting for.... the view is incredible her ass is just perfect slim waist huge meaty bum cheek ...as I pump her hard nd playing her anus same time reach forward grap her soft boobs then switched to standing doggy on the floor against the bed I fck her long time in that position ...time is running out she ask me u going to cum soon baby? Then I have to end it with my fav position" The flat iron "
I didn't last long as I pumped wave after waves of my sperm in side her pussy.

A hug a kiss say good bye come see me again then I'm on my way with a huge smile I just fcked this goddess :love:

You do find some gem at this high class brothel sometime!

Chantelle is not only very beautiful but aslo very friendly out going type nd a very well spoken girl.
Easy the most beautiful girl ever worked at this shop.

Face 9
Body 9.5
Services 8.5
Attitude 9

AHLUNGOR
23-11-2018, 03:56 AM
How big is a big A cup ?

Like Gal Gadot ?

sukeong
23-11-2018, 10:21 AM
Wow great AR bro. Thanks. Been a while since we got a cauc report.

Sounds like my type too.

woods23
23-11-2018, 09:05 PM
How big is a big A cup ?

Like Gal Gadot ?
Abit smaller Lungor but it suited nicely to her sweet face.

Wow great AR bro. Thanks. Been a while since we got a cauc report.

Sounds like my type too.

Thx bro....I'm sure she is hot if not better than your blonde few yrs back ! Only if shes C cup than a prefect 10 .

Catch her while u can bro she moved to Melbourne to live now thats why she not on roster for a while. Only come up to work !