PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Bobo worth the 30 mins wait

canscars
23-11-2018, 02:25 PM
I have read the recent reports and I always want to try Bobo. Bobo finally came back to work this week. I never write a report before, so this is my first report here. I made an appointment on Bobo for an hour on Wednesday. I was going to made on Tuesday her first day back, but the customer service said that it was full all day, and I wechat them at 12pm! Bobo so bloody popular, after I did Bobo, I also thought that if I had money and could make love with Bobo anytime I want, it would be too good. On Wednesday night, 278 customer service sent a message saying that Bobo would be 15 minutes late. Too many people made an appointment. After I arrived, I waited another 15 minutes. My goodness, that is 30 minutes wait for me, usually 278 would not make the girl roster so full, the girl had a little rest time. I thought at the time, Bobo would be too tired, would not give me good service, but I think too much, her service is like I was the first guest of the day. And like many other 278 regular girls, she is up there with the best. When Bobo came in, she told me that she was sorry to have kept me waiting. She was wearing a nice dress. I asked her how her work clothes that was different from other girls. She said she had no time to change this morning and she wore it all day. She looks like a girl next door, so beautiful, so pretty. If you check other Bobo reviews, all the descriptions are true, so no point repeat. Nice tits, nice face, nice body. Bobo's tongue kiss technique is very good, oral sex is also very good, her pussy is shaved, also more wet, but she saw that my dick of nearly 20 cm is a little scared, and I‘m Asian so not normal. I said that I don't mind using lubricants, usually girls do not use lubricants I will come in five minutes, so I like girls with lubricants. Bobo smeared the lubricant on her pussy and my condom. We started with Cowgirl I like this action, I like to watch girls use my dick for the first time, and satisfy and painful face with my dick enter her pussy. We later changed to doggy, and finally missionary. It took me about 10 minutes for three poses to come. Bobo's pussy is too tight for me, and many postures are not used, it doesn't matter, and there is always next time. We finish sex at 35 minutes mark, so next 15 minutes she gave me massage. Next time I want at least 20 minutes sex, so I can use the full 1 hour, I will ask more lubricants. Bobo is similar to other reports, very young, beautiful, and very good, and it’s a pity that I haven’t tried her before until now, I think she will be one of my regular from now, very happy. 10 out of 10!

Hard
24-11-2018, 10:04 AM
A dress? That would be great to see Bobo in normal street cloth. Damn I should of gone and see her on Wednesday instead. I saw Bobo last night, she was wearing a Rad/Black Sexy Lingerie, I can‘t really complain anyway, she‘ll look hot in anything or nothing at all, haha.

The night went well like the last session I had with Bobo, here was my AR on Bobo a couple weeks ago:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?85230-Bobo-When-Reality-Doesn-t-Meet-Expectation

Canscars I hope you don‘t visit Bobo too much, us normal punters still like Bobo nice and tight, haha.

BTW, nice first AR.

canscars
24-11-2018, 05:50 PM
A dress? That would be great to see Bobo in normal street cloth. Damn I should of gone and see her on Wednesday instead. I saw Bobo last night, she was wearing a Rad/Black Sexy Lingerie, I can‘t really complain anyway, she‘ll look hot in anything or nothing at all, haha.

The night went well like the last session I had with Bobo, here was my AR on Bobo a couple weeks ago:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?85230-Bobo-When-Reality-Doesn-t-Meet-Expectation

Canscars I hope you don‘t visit Bobo too much, us normal punters still like Bobo nice and tight, haha.

BTW, nice first AR.

Lol, your AR is better than mine. Me not good at AR. Lol.

BlackToad
25-11-2018, 08:42 PM
Good AR bro and welcome to the Bobo fan club. Great girl.

canscars
01-12-2018, 04:23 PM
Thanks Bro BlackToad, my AR just ok la. Bobo is better second time, I plan to do number 3 next week, very addictive. My longest in a row is 4 times with the same girl, haha, see how my number 3 go, maybe equal or new record. Now I'm a big fan.