PDA

View Full Version : Question Is GC worth the drive from Brisbane?

rockhard2020
24-11-2018, 06:37 PM
I haven't ventured to the GC shops for over 12 months, maybe even almost 2 years. I will have some flexibility on Monday so deciding if I should take a road trip

I used to go to a place south of Pacific Fair and sometimes as far as Nobby's Beach. From memory it was the massage price +$100 for the works.

Locally in Bris western suburbs I'm just getting nude with kissing for that price.

Is it worth the extra two hours of driving to go past the Logan shops?

RH

rockhard2020
24-11-2018, 06:44 PM
Maybe the scene has changed since I was last there : https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-12/police-swoop-gold-coast-massage-parlours-suspected-offering-sex/9043852 . I can recognise my old Nerang haunt from this pic.

I'm just planning to drive south along the GC highway and broadbeach and see what happens.

brownwallaby
24-11-2018, 07:20 PM
Since you asked it openly I’d like to voice my opinion. GC shops are worth a trip only if I can’t find a better alternative in Bris area. At the moment I’m extremely happy with what I’ve been getting at Bris shops, especially from a particular shop which I have mentioned zillions of times on these pages

kenny_duggin
24-11-2018, 10:16 PM
Seems to be more raids all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Homebrew
25-11-2018, 12:22 AM
Since you asked it openly I’d like to voice my opinion. GC shops are worth a trip only if I can’t find a better alternative in Bris area. At the moment I’m extremely happy with what I’ve been getting at Bris shops, especially from a particular shop which I have mentioned zillions of times on these pages

Yeah the same BW, sometimes takes a little time and money, but you should be able to build a fairly good repore with a girl after 2-3 visits or move on, you should know by visit 2 if it is for you, maybe 3 at most, they want your money as much as you want their honey, it is all a matter of agreeing on the price, barter, barter, barter in a nice friendly manner and keep it light hearted,

4FoW2
25-11-2018, 08:19 AM
Agree if you do your homework and be prepared to build rapport you can find what you want now in Brisbane.
Didn't always used to be that way.
The times they are a changing.

popeye96
25-11-2018, 03:03 PM
To sort of answer the original question, yes and no. A few years back, I would say go for the drive, no contest. Once you could get extra's on the GC for half or less than the standard Brisbane rates, without having to negotiate. On my last couple of trips down the M1, I've noticed an increase in asking price. I'm sure a very good deal can be found, but you may just need to do a bit of research and be prepared to haggle a little.

AHLUNGOR
29-11-2018, 01:01 PM
I haven't ventured to the GC shops for over 12 months, maybe even almost 2 years. I will have some flexibility on Monday so deciding if I should take a road trip

I used to go to a place south of Pacific Fair and sometimes as far as Nobby's Beach. From memory it was the massage price +$100 for the works.

Locally in Bris western suburbs I'm just getting nude with kissing for that price.

Is it worth the extra two hours of driving to go past the Logan shops?

RH

Anytime you can get the works in a RnT shop for a $100 tips is good value in anyone’s book.

Irishman
13-12-2018, 01:10 AM
Unless you're got a special girl down there no. It's not worth the cost and time

It's not like it was. It was cheaper then but no not anymore

ococpunt
13-12-2018, 09:33 AM
basic rate is still lower but with all these no touching stuff, then you move up an option, they are starting to ask $50 extra each, not worth the trip anymore

I used to go down to mermaid and Coomera, but rather stay in Bris to see my regulars and save the petrol

thunderdome
14-12-2018, 06:10 PM
70-80 for nude with plenty of touching and other stuff in my experiences.