PDA

View Full Version : Council checking on Chinese massage shops in the Chatswood area

AHLUNGOR
14-05-2012, 12:41 PM
Good morning brothers,

Heard some bad news about the Sydney massage scenes, in the past few weeks, apparently there has been quite a few Chinese massage shops in the Chatswood area were visited by Council inspectors. Not quite sure if any shops were charged or fined. This is not good news for us massage lovers so a quick warning to all punters, shop owners and MLs please be careful and stay in high alert, just wait for the storm to past I guess and I hope............so to speak.

This is probably not a very time to try new shop or new MLs, better stick to the shop or the MLs you knew, and I am sure they are more comfortable serving and seeing the regulars I suppose.

Any brother in the know please give more info......thanks

Cheers

:fire:

blondelover
14-05-2012, 12:52 PM
Bro,isnt only chatswood area??? as i heard the ryde city council want to close all the illegal massage palours and the fs place around eastwood area.

x23313321
14-05-2012, 01:03 PM
Try "Magical Massage" in city,F2 376 Pitt St. ,korean,japanese,chinese young and hot chicks there,nice massage,awesome service,go try there!!!!!

wannabe
14-05-2012, 01:34 PM
Try "Magical Massage" in city,F2 376 Pitt St. ,korean,japanese,chinese young and hot chicks there,nice massage,awesome service,go try there!!!!!

ambush advertising.lol

newbie111
14-05-2012, 01:43 PM
ambush advertising.lol

forward that to sydney city council and see if they wanna try :D

aussiegaigin
14-05-2012, 02:07 PM
I think Chatswood Council has been trying to "clean up" its area for a while now. A couple of openly brothel places (eg Vitamin) were closed down last year.

From what I have read, it is not a matter of just "charging" or "fining" the shops. it is a complex legal process of "breach of approval". They can issue a "Notice to Comply", and if it is ignored they have to take the owners to court to get them fined. Part of the court process is having "admissable" evidence that unapproved activities have taken place.

The usual deal is that just prior to any court hearing, the business changes ownership, in which case the Council has to start the process all over again.

Chucky
14-05-2012, 03:06 PM
They've been trying to close down Eastwood and West Ryde for many years now