PDA

View Full Version : garden day spa salisbury

ococpunt
27-11-2018, 05:36 PM
dropped into the new shop since they changed names and moved to the new location, location is discreet enough but not the parking... greeted at the door by a lovely young ml and welcomed into a spacious lounge sorta area, then up the stairs we went. Went through a few turns in a narrow hallway we got to the room, definitely the biggest massage room I've been in south Brisbane.

everyone was quite good up until that point, the ml asked how long, I said an hour and kindly handed over the green note, gears off and laid in bed while she went out and I presumed that she was coming back... but surprise surprise, a middle aged chinese ml got into the room and it was all too late... from past experiences I knew that to negotiate a refund or ask for a different ml at that point probably will ruin the whole hour so I went along with it

surprisingly the massage was actually very decent, strong and firm hands and plenty of TT for the build up, on the flip decided to roll with the basics as I had already paid up front and it's not likely she's gonna give me the money back. she applied nice technique, sorta used the reverse stroke style and patiently got the job done, went for shower and left sorta happy, couldn't really describe my feelings at the time...

the shop
pros: discreet location, large rooms
cons: parking is right in front, shower room is like a sport gym one with cubicles in the toilets which is strange for a massage shop especially if you bump into another punter, air-con was broken? room was bloody hot, ml did say the owner will install new ac, but who knows, I've had mls told me the same thing near watland before

ml
looks: definitely a fail, 1/10
massage: 9/10
ending: 8/10
WIR: I prefer slimmer cold turkeys than over baked pork chops, so I might wait till the summer's gone past...

reddoor
27-11-2018, 07:26 PM
It's an ex dance studio. They have about six rooms, odd she would take u to one with broken a/c then.

4FoW2
27-11-2018, 08:34 PM
Your money but disagree as soon as middle aged chinese came into room demand $$ back.
The more we give in to this BS the more they will try.
But YVMD

reddoor
27-11-2018, 09:12 PM
dropped into the new shop since they changed names and moved to the new location, location is discreet enough but not the parking... greeted at the door by a lovely young ml and welcomed into a spacious lounge sorta area, then up the stairs we went. Went through a few turns in a narrow hallway we got to the room, definitely the biggest massage room I've been in south Brisbane.

everyone was quite good up until that point, the ml asked how long, I said an hour and kindly handed over the green note, gears off and laid in bed while she went out and I presumed that she was coming back... but surprise surprise, a middle aged chinese ml got into the room and it was all too late... from past experiences I knew that to negotiate a refund or ask for a different ml at that point probably will ruin the whole hour so I went along with it

surprisingly the massage was actually very decent, strong and firm hands and plenty of TT for the build up, on the flip decided to roll with the basics as I had already paid up front and it's not likely she's gonna give me the money back. she applied nice technique, sorta used the reverse stroke style and patiently got the job done, went for shower and left sorta happy, couldn't really describe my feelings at the time...

the shop
pros: discreet location, large rooms
cons: parking is right in front, shower room is like a sport gym one with cubicles in the toilets which is strange for a massage shop especially if you bump into another punter, air-con was broken? room was bloody hot, ml did say the owner will install new ac, but who knows, I've had mls told me the same thing near watland before

ml
looks: definitely a fail, 1/10
massage: 9/10
ending: 8/10
WIR: I prefer slimmer cold turkeys than over baked pork chops, so I might wait till the summer's gone past...
Im not aware of any middle aged chinese there, can u pm me name pls. Ta

Gilly90
28-11-2018, 06:55 AM
I’m 100% sure this has changed ownership in the last couple of weeks. I had the best girl of my life here for a couple of months but now they’ve never heard of her and the phone demeanour has changed and they only have Chinese working. The sign on the main road has also changed as I drive past each day

ococpunt
28-11-2018, 11:36 AM
Im not aware of any middle aged chinese there, can u pm me name pls. Ta

just pm you mate, lesson of the story, ask who you gonna see before paying...