PDA

View Full Version : Rose

schloong
28-11-2018, 09:31 AM
Yesterday I had some business to attend to in the big smoke and while sitting on the train on the way in, I texted the shop to see who was on. Got a quick reply saying:
Tiffany from China
Rose from Thailand (first day here)
Alice from Vietnam

I replied asking to book Tiffany for 1 hour from 11 am. Ok - confirmed. Another text asking if I had been there before. I replied saying "No - first time. Saw adverts and reviews on SYD99". Reply saying "Ok all good thank you. See you soon".

I got to the shop which is very easy to find and up the stairs to Level 1 & pressed the buzzer. The door opened & I walked in and greeted by a lovely lady Angela and we introduced ourselves. First impressions of this place were good. Quite large as shown on their website, new looking and very clean. Angela (I called her the Boss but she smiled & said she is the receptionist). She confirmed that I had a booking with Tiffany, took me to one of the rooms and she was pressing me to take Rose, as it was her first day here and said "She is a good pretty girl, busty and good English. Please try her". I ummed and ahhed then said "Ok - I will give her a try then". Angela smiled and said "Thank you. Please send me a message afterwards and let me know how she went. We also have a shower here if you need one". I said "Thanks, but I had a shower a short while ago. Ok - will let you know how the session went", gave her the $65 & Angela left.

The room I was in was quite spacious, with a nice wide table (tick), nicely padded (tick), and wide a large rectangular mirror on the closest wall (tick). I stripped off and hopped on the table and a short time later there was a soft knock on the door and in walked Rose. A lovely looking girl about 25 yo with a nice tight fitting black dress and I guess about a B or C cup. She had a beaming smile as we introduced ourselves and asked me how I wanted the massage. I indicated that I wanted a nice relaxing one and she started on my shoulders. All through the session we were chatting and laughing about all manner of things, and she told me she has been here about 6 years and usually works in a shop in Randwick and one at Wynyard, and goes to Tech College on other days studying Business.

At about the half-hour mark the soft teasing finger work started, and I was squirming in appreciation. Rose then left to get a hot towel to wipe down the little amount of oil she used then asked me t turn over and if I wanted her gear off. I replied with a big grin on my dial "No thanks. I like you the way you are" and she nearly pissed herself laughing. She then did a nice slow strip revealing a lovely banging body and shaved down south with a tiny tuft of trimmed fur on top. We then started to feel each other up and I invited her to lie down next to me on the table next to me, which she did, again with a huge smile. I said "Now, you need to relax after all your hard work" and she laughed and said "You're funny!". We then proceeded to just gently feel each other up with some light lip kissing and she loved having her beautiful titties sucked. While feeling her up down below I asked her if DATY was on the menu but she said, again smiling, "No, too ticklish" and we both had a giggle.

Time was moving on so she upped the ante on the tug using a slow but deliberate action and still feeding me her titties and the eventual explosion happened. Rose then gave me a very thorough cleanup and we got dressed. I gave her the $50 tip and thanked her for a wonderful time. She said "I like you. Please come back and see me again soon" and I smiled and indicated that I would.

As I was leaving the room, Angela came up to me and asked me how it went. I said that she is a lovely sexy girl and we had a really good time. Angela thanked me and let me out the door.
A few minutes later my phone buzzed and Angela again asked for some feedback to which I replied saying what a good time Rose and I had.

WIR? You betcha!

Cheers

schloong

PS: Thank you to the other Bro's who gave us the heads up on this place...

AHLUNGOR
28-11-2018, 09:51 AM
Thanks for sharing , first review here ?

Great stuff !

Cheers

schloong
28-11-2018, 05:13 PM
Thanks Bro AH. No, not my first AR, but certainly my longest...