PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Roxy - Heaven on 278 - Second Visit - She raped me :)

clocksdragon
28-11-2018, 10:17 PM
This is my second visit with Roxy and shit went crazy for her, I felt I was the one getting fucked.

I booked for her an hour, the booking was easy as everyone knows how flexible and convenient it is. Showed up at 278 5 mins before my booking and was directed to Room 5. Not the best room I must say but who gives a shit about it. I reckon some are better than others but Ginza and 278 has one of the most desirable rooms to get fucked upon.

While I was entering the room, the door was open which I thought no one should be inside. Upon suprise, there was Roxy standing straight with her black one piece lingerie and the freaking seducing smile. I froze for a second as I was not expecting Roxy to be in the room, appraently she knew who I was, bless the lip piercing I have. She slammed the door, I literally mean SLAMMED and went straight with some sensual kissing, she mainly was playing with my piercing which I fucking loved it. She did not even let my backpack put on rest which I was carrying for the next 10 mins, fuck the DFK was crazy.

I had to let her go and directed to take a shower. Simple basic routine, mouthwash and some mindblowing shower session. We helped each other get dried off and it was a lot a giggling and sensual touches. To all those punters looking to get serviced, she has a fucking amazing body, her boobs are so soft, fits so well upon your hands, all natural and bouncy !

My little bro was fucking hard before we could even get to the basics, she asked me to lay down facing her on the top, and here it goes. I dont know how or why but her ultmate GFE mode came on arise, fuck I am fucking hard just writing this part, the foreplay was out of this world, never ever I could have imagined how horny, sensual, desperate and arousal she was.

Every single sensation she gave was mindblowing. Man I would have gone seen her again if it was not too late writing this review. Gives me chills ! Guys better experience it yourself raher than me telling how it went. All this time I imagined about stuffs like this but in reality, its so pure when you experience it yourself.

All I can say is we fucked each each just in the cowgirl for the next 40 mins. This is real. It was so intense, so much of body energy I felt, never experienced before shit like this :) ! To my suprise, never thought I could hold this long without changing my pace and position. I slammed that pussy hard, I must say but she fucking rode my dick like a trooper. It was her who fucked me hard, a lot of mutual connection like the girl you have been fucking for a while and knows the parallel analogy. At times I had to ask her to slow it down but she fucking did not. I am still in shock how I could have hold it for such a while without any pressure. Damn.... the release was amazing. Almost half the dom was covered my the white shit. lol.. we both rested in that position for the next 5 mins I suppose. We both were exausted as hell, laid at each other arms for the rest of the time until the buzer went off.

I asked her if she wanted me to stay extra which I wanted it so bad, but she was so tired, I could see it in her eyes, no wonder her profession is so difficult ! Asked her to rest on the bed while I took the shower. She was looking at with an eagle eye, I was telling to myself WTF is happening !

She took the shower, we both got dressed, didnt want to bid her goodbye, gave her a sleek of kiss which turned into a freaking a long long DKF. My little was getting up again, I had to leave saying farewell until next time.

This is my secong AR and I can finally relate how it feels writing it. To all my loving brothers out there, she is a GEM, a total GEM. I wanted to see Venus on my next visit but I am pretty sure I will stick with Roxy, I just love her energy !

ray5950
29-11-2018, 03:29 PM
Roxy is no doubt one of the very best girl in 278.

She can be super GFE at the first and turned your world upside down in next min.

Thanks for the nice AR, I'm going back to her before this week ends

AHLUNGOR
29-11-2018, 03:47 PM
Roxy is the one and only girl I met at 278, for my one and only visit and I was a walk in!!

That’s pretty good luck, right ?

Ilovetits
29-11-2018, 04:38 PM
Roxy is the one and only girl I met at 278, for my one and only visit and I was a walk in!!

You are very lucky 🤓🤓🤓 Roxy is one of my favourite girl in 278 all time

damnthings
17-06-2019, 02:07 PM
any bros know where Roxy went? she hasn't been on roster for over a month now????thanks

hyperultra
17-06-2019, 05:30 PM
She can be super GFE at the first and turned your world upside down in next min.

Thanks for the review

This is epic. My life could do with a bit more super GFE

hc2030
17-06-2019, 07:52 PM
any bros know where Roxy went? she hasn't been on roster for over a month now????thanks

it is normal for girls who away for few months.. (happen to most of the girls)
She is just back to China

damnthings
20-06-2019, 11:02 PM
Thanks mate, pretty much 80% of my visit went to Roxy, she is super GFE to me, now she's left, suddenly have no idea to find a replacement girl.......appreciate your update bro. will wait till she gets back

damnthings
20-06-2019, 11:04 PM
it is normal for girls who away for few months.. (happen to most of the girls)
She is just back to China

Thanks mate, pretty much 80% of my visit went to Roxy, she is super GFE to me, now she's left, suddenly have no idea to find a replacement girl.......appreciate your update bro. will wait till she gets back

River
01-01-2022, 01:30 AM
Miss Roxy, have not found anyone like her

Applesandorangezzzzzzz123
01-01-2022, 08:04 AM
Anyone know where she went or is she coming back ? She was really good